[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Questions and being outed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: LSQ_20151222_180311940.jpg (79 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
LSQ_20151222_180311940.jpg
79 KB, 640x640
Right I'm going to use this as all my trans* questions as I have a few and not a lot of time, obviously if anyone else has a question add it in
So my boobs broke, ( I had a boob bra) and I was wondering what is a good bra and boob combination as I have no idea and always suck at padding.

Which leads me to my 2nd question I need to pad some areas ( bum and hips) again no idea what I'm doing so any help with that will be amazing

3rd and biggest is passing I'd like to pass some what but facual hair no matter what I try I alway have stubble, that and due to my lack of manual dexterity skill and general not knowing I have no idea with the whole make up thing( i would like to know as I like 40/50 lolita steam punk full length dress and goth fashion), think of me as a 13 year old girl with bad manual dexterity skills.

Also I was outed by a girl I used to knownin my tiny village and have goten threats about it which forced my hand on coming out as ttans to my Mum, it's going to be interesting when I have to go back from study abroad (the picture is me with a lot of help I know I'm far from passing)
>>
>>5470052
Also sorry about the wall of text
>>
>>5470052
Well you def don't pass but it could be worse. Maybe if you oh I don't know smiled a little it might help. Also your hair looks like hermione granger pony tail that shit or something ffs
>>
>>5470052
please condition and care for your hair properly. Thats a huge thing I always have to stress to many trans friends of mine.
>>
>>5470267
Oddly the pictures made me look a lot worse than i actually was, also what do you mean by the 2nd half of your post
>>
>>5470805
I still haven't found anything good for my insanely thick curly hair any recommendations
>>
>>5471607
Most people above lived a chunks of their lived as make never learned how to care for their hair. And when they start to transition, they forget that they have a rats nest on their scalp.

Deep condition, masque, low heat, texture appropriate products, ect. Maybe its because I'm part black, but I've always had a good routinebfor my hair and know a lot about curly hair.
>>
>>5471611
Responded to the wrong post, meant>>5471611
>>
>>5471805
See I'm reading this like when I'm on youtube make up tutorials and I'm always explain it like I'm 5 even basic ones im like .... I understood quantum mechanics more, is there a siper newcomer friendly place I should ask these questions and more ? Or a siper newcomer video I should watch
>>
>>5472570
honestly, i'm a cis female and i still cant figure out how makeup works. You need to keep practicing makeup to really get good, so practice practice practice. But youtube videos are great for hair. Watch natural curly hair videos and play around with products until you find something that works for you. The thing with curly hair is that it needs a lot of moisture. Cowash instead of shampoo, tresseme undone conditoner, leave in conditioner and avoid heat if you can.
>>
> 3rd and biggest is passing I'd like to pass some what but facual hair no matter what I try I alway have stubble
Laser or electrolysis. It looks like your hair is dark enough and face is light enough for laser, so look into that.

Don't wear lipstick that stands out like that, it makes you look like a drag queen. Use something closer to your natural lip color, or just go without and use chapstick if necessary.

As others have said, brush your hair. Maybe consider using some of it to conceal some of your forehead or frame your face.
>>
>>5470052
>trans*
I think you mean trans, without that stupid-star thing. only SJWs say 'Trans*'
>>
>>5475142
The * means the heuristic is admissible.
>>
>>5475142
Sorry I just did want to upset people I was asking help of
>>5474565
Anyone you would recommend to watch on youtube
>>
>>5470052
I'm sorry in advance, but you look like a meme transperson.
>>
>>5476490
In terms of videos, you need to find someone with a hair type similar to yours. I'm black so I watch mostly black hair vids. If you used black hair regimens I dont think itd work as well as you'd hope.

Some good websites to start are:
curly nikki

naturally curly

miss jessies
>>
>>5476661
Like that really creepy die cis scum oerson honestly it was the picture I'm just incredibly unphotogenic
>>5477387
Oh thanks
>>
I should also re ask where a good place to learn about padding if anyone can help me out it will be greatly appreciated

Also any good sites for my off beat fashion
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.