[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sports
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: 5478537_orig.png (308 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
5478537_orig.png
308 KB, 500x342
any of you basement dwellers participate in sports/outdoor shit? I'm curious.
If yes, what activities and why are you drawn to them.
Whats the gay equivalent of softball btw? (softball is for lezzies in case u didnt kno :^)
>>
>>5469896

I thought the thumbnail was a lizard gif.

Was disappointed.
>>
>>5470030
Oh sorry. R u lizardkin?
>>
>>5470057

I just wanted to see a lizard head Bob gif.
>>
>>5469896
Biscum here
Captain of my university's cycling team.
>>
>>5470082
BRUH. Op here. I road race too. At a uni somewhere around the Rockies :^). Give me a hint. Where u at?
>>
>>5470108
lemme gobble that cokc
>>
>>5470108
I'm in the MWCCC at a big football college
Always get killed on any sort of hill. Fucking flat land
>>
>>5470147
U don't like me typin like this and sayin BRUH???
>>5470158
Well this thread was dead on post but good luck this spring, I love u :-)
>>
>>5470269
Thanks man, going to road nationals?
>>
>>5470287
Damn, I hope. I'm gonna see how I do in some of the early spring crits and shit.
>>
>>5469896
Wrong, womens rugby is the top tier lezzie sport
>is a bisexual scrummie
>>
I love sports. I play soccer and cycle/run regularly. It's important to stay healthy. Recently started squatting too because I want an ass.
>>
>>5469896
I play a lot of hockey but basically everyone here does. Hockey is pretty accepting of gays I think. Canada is pretty accepting of gays and the NHL is predominantly Canadians.
>>
>>5470392
I'm Division 2 so we can send any of our A's to nats. I'm a Bright now, but I'm so close to catting up
>>
>>5469896
Oly.
Used to rugby/tennis/mens lax
>>
Gay male, 22. I skateboard every day it isn't raining. I also play 5 a side football with my mates weekly. I used to do gymnastics up until I was 16 and discovered cheap, strong cider.
>>
>>5469896
Swimming

love guys in speedos
>>
>>5471594
gymnastics is fun. i got back into it when i was 21, stopped when i was like 8
>>
>>5471599
I would have liked to have continued. But now I have like zero upper body strength and I can't be bothered to do all the conditioning again.
>>
I love travelling but I hate just lazing around so I always need to do something active. At home I like skiing in winter also sometimes I go riding. As I get older I'm getting this crave to buy a motorbike.
>>
>>5471646
Neither poverty tours or deathmobiles are sports.
>>
>>5471650
But they are outdoor activities
>>
I played hockey for like 5 years. Not ice hockey, stupid girly field hockey.

There were only 3 boys in our club and over 20 girls, and the girls were split into super attractive girls and fucking OGRES.
>>
Live in a ski town and go riding almost every day, and I'm very gay ;) Too bad it's hard to appreciate people's bods through snow clothes
>>
Used to play lots of hockey, Cant do much with sports anymore with a bunch of joint and health issues over the years (not sports related) but am still enjoying what nature i can.
Being active and outside is a great thing that no one should take for granted, and its a great thing to do with people you love.
>>
>>5471598
best answer. really nothing beats the sight of swimmers. I swim occasionally but I made lifting a priority
>>
>>5471599
Can I really get into gymnastics now as a legal adult and still progress? I've been trying to get upper body strength to be a better traceur and gymnastics looks like a good workout.

>>5471594
Luv u
>>
hmmm a few hockey and one football player but most of you are doing basically solo activities. Do I find the qt bois in solo sports?
>>
>>5469896
FtM omnivore
Used to do swimming for a long time, maybe about 2 years
Because I have poor health and all and swimming didn't do me as much pain as working out on land, helped me
Also because I watched Free!
Also because I liked the hot bods

I quit because I'm broke and I don't have the time for it anymore and I'm a pussy and it started taking too much of a toll on me
>>
>>5471742
as long as you don't really care about getting to a high level.
I competed for my uni doing it. Got a bars, rings, vault and floor routine done.
Nothing amazing but I mean I learned shit.
I can round off flick tuck and front tuck etc when I could only round off when I started again
>>
Currently social sec for the MMA team at my uni
Do a bunch of swimming, cycling & running junk only other kinda sport I do otherwise was archery, but hard to find the time
>>
File: 1374083751015.gif (358 KB, 130x165) Image search: [Google]
1374083751015.gif
358 KB, 130x165
>wanted to join ultimate frisbee team at university
>my lectures clashed with their meeting times
>an ice rink with curling was going to open in nearby town
>plans fell through and it's no longer happening
>would like to swim
>trans-related body issues
>horrific eyesight and can't manage without glasses
>>
I do French boxing besides occasionally swimming and jogging.
>>
>>5469896
I play paintball, soccer and skate.
>>
Played volleyball in high school and joined the volleyball club at my uni
>>
>>5469896
I've boxed since I was a kid, still do it 3 times a week, but am probably going to have to transition to a MMA class, because the commute and cost is killing me.
>>
Swimmer here
My times aren't great at the moment (~28s on a 50m short course) but just gotta keep at it

>>5472941
>would like to swim
do it, it's a glorious sport. Are you mtf or ftm? Also you don't need eyesight, you can get prescription goggles easy and even without them you can swim fine as long as you know your stroke counts.
>>
I haven't done anything related to sports since I graduated high school in 2010, and that was limited to playing badminton in gym class. I've always been a lazy faggot, oh yeah and I'm type 2 diabetic now - yay. Someone kill me already.
>>
>>5480463
I really admire swimmers, it's an impressive sport - also quite solitary so I wouldn't have to be very self conscious of what I was doing. I'm FTM so I'd have to find a rashguard shirt or something, which would probably draw attention, and maybe bind beneath it without fucking up my lung capacity and drowning myself. Prescription goggles would be a thing to look into, I feel really vulnerable when I can't see.
>>
>>5469896
I do fencing at a club twice a week, sometimes I'll do a tournament.

I've been meaning to go to the gym more often, but it's hard when you have no car.
>>
>>5479591
Same fampai
At least it might make being a too-tall tranny faggot a bit less awkward
>>
I'm a very prolific and skilled Cock-jockey OP. I've been in the saddle since I was 15, and since then I've been an avid cock-rider.
>>
Bi male here. Run and work out year round.

Spring - Fall I mountain bike.

Fall I'm in a basketball pick-up league.

Winter it's pick-up hockey (Monday 1:00 a.m. ice time. FML)
>>
>>5469896
Lesbian, I like dancing and have started getting into streetdance. I'm not good by any standards but I'm improving. I do some lifts every now and then.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.