[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
man, i just want a cute trans gf. but there hard to find sometimes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
man, i just want a cute trans gf. but there hard to find sometimes and alot of them dont like guys. kill me.

pic unrelated
>>
be my bf
>>
>>5467574
but im not gay, i just like transgirls and regular girls
"but anon liking traps makes you gay"
>>
>>5467574
i mean unless you are a transgirl
>>
>>5467569
Have you looked?

We have a lot of bis here, and my own associations make that number seem pretty accurate to the general public (of trans women).
>>
>>5467630
well i mean when your 18 and car less there arent very many places to look.
>>
>>5467713
Do you not live in an urban environment?
>>
>>5467803
i mean i live about 30 minutes from tacoma washington
>>
>>5467813
Then fire up your OK Cupid and hope. It's a little small. Chance encounters and attending queer events may not be a workable strategy.
>>
>>5467813
im actually near you but shitposting aside i already have a bf unfortunately.
>>
>>5467866
fugging fug, got any friends?
>>
>>5467569
Man, it's the same where I live, it's quite depressing sometimes.
>>
>>5467569
why don't you just find a boyfriend?
>>
>>5469230
because im not that gay
>>
File: advice.jpg (809 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
advice.jpg
809 KB, 2048x1536
>>5467569

Trust me, senpai. You like a trans girl, just walk up to her and start charming her. They spent the first part of their lives pretending they didn't want to be girls, rationalizing an attraction to men away is no big magic trick in comparison. And it's not like they were pursued by straight guys back then either. With those two points, how could they have any idea they have an unmet need for dick? So don't believe them if they say they're lesbian or you will be making a cuck of yourself. Literally 2/3 of them are bi (and a good portion of them thought they were straight before transition and lesbian after) and another sixth are into men exclusively. With some perseverance (if they haven't acknowledged or have yet to notice their attraction to men) 5 in 6 single trans women could reciprocate interest assuming you're a catch. Just jump in there and dominate that boipucci.

Only cis lesbians have any reason to be wary about dating trans women due to lesbians' fear of bisexuals' inclination to settle down with the opposite gender (some cis bi women even see lesbian relations as something done for fun with a fucktoy, and not something to invest in seriously) and trans women's tendency to bisexuality.
>>
>>5470083
thank you! this actually helps alot.
>>
>>5467569
Will be ur gf for food and shelter
>>
>>5470083
This
as long as you don't have a neckbeard or crippling autism you should be fine
we're pretty easy, we didn't spend our teenage years fending off nasty stank teenage boys after all. We're weak to male attention. You don't have to be cute you just have to not be a creepy social reject
>>
I can't find any guys in Missouri. Everyone loves trump and drives trucks and lynching trannys
>>
>>5472959
Some of us have standards. You should probably be cute.

But it is true that we are weak to male attention.
>>
>>5472952
other way around nerd. ill be your bf for food and shelter
.>>5472960 trump is a tard, where da nationalist candidate at?
>>5472959 thank god i am not any of that
>>
>>5470083
>implying op wants a bunch of formerly straight masc acting "lesbian " trans women
OP you just need to go to Thailand or some city with a Hispanic population cause those girls actually like men and aren't former straight dudes like 80% of white American mtf
>>
this is what i look like btw.
>>
File: 1451529384601.jpg (68 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1451529384601.jpg
68 KB, 640x640
>>5472970
Hey you are the one asking for the gf, thats not how this works m8
>>
>>5472983
You look like a little boy. You have a more feminine face than 3/4s of trannies even
>>
File: 1450252753488.jpg (7 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1450252753488.jpg
7 KB, 251x251
>>5472983
You look pretty hot desu. Be my bf already
>>
>>5472983
Rick Astley?
>>
>>5472977
>m-muh exotic waifus are feminine

Enjoy your retardation.
>>
>>5472996
nevah gonna give you up,
>>5472990 i cant grow that much facial hair. kill me.
>>5472985 ok true.
>>5472994 thats the first time in awhile someone has said that. thanks
>>5472999 gotta saty true to muh white race.
>>
y-you should kik me
broham808. my profile may be memey but i did it for a dying friend.
>>
>>5472983
i wish you were my bf
>>
>>5472983
You'd make a really pretty girl. Maybe you should become the translady yourself.
>>
File: 1434581096290.jpg (38 KB, 383x392) Image search: [Google]
1434581096290.jpg
38 KB, 383x392
>>5473010
You're welcome. I think you would look pretty hot with a beard also
>>
>>5473070
i do not have the paitence to transition nor do i want to lol
>>5473061
kik me or something duh
>>5473084
kik me too nerd
>>
>>5472983
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY
nice fashy hairdo, senpai
>>
>>5473137
i look like erwin rommel now
>>
>>5473148
balding?
>>
>>5473166
undercut lmao brb finding picture.
>>
>>5473122
i'm from europe, so...
>>
did what i look like now. pretty fashy if you ask me.
>>
>>5473186
fugg
what country??
>>
>>5473193
you look like a young fuckboy
>>
>>5473193
>>5473288
you do honestly look super young
>>
>>5473305
I CANT HELP IT I HAVE BAD GENES
>>
pls kik me i have nothing to do tonight and i need people to talk too ;-;
>>
Most of them like guys. You're a gross faggot that's unpopular with all women, though, and that you're singling them out to be your retarded fetishistic pedestal waif isn't helping.

If you want to be with somebody, put in the work to be desirable. You aren't owed shit.
>>
>>5480180
whoa, im not trying to act entitled, and i dont see this as a fetish.
>>
>>5480579
Pick up an instrument and get laid with ciswomen.
Trans girls will tear you apart worse than ciswomen and that is pretty hard. Only the truest men can wrangle an mtf. I wish I stuck with music.
>>
>>5480593
i mean i can play the harmonica pretty damn well
>>
>have gay experience
>confused
>start going on lgbt
>start talking to trans girl
>become more confused about sexuality
>she dissapears
>even more confused
>only one person knows any of this
>have no one to talk to about muh feelings
I try to come on here but I guess I have anxious fantasies of her finding me on here again and that gets me depressed and man I wish I didnt have feelings.
>>
>>5480638
fuck man that sounds harsh
>>
>>5480668
Talk for a month and then one day they dont log in again, classic yeah. Ive been online most my life, it happens. I usually dont get attatched but it felt more personal, confiding things I wasnt telling other people and actually sharing interests. I had been single for a while and when I started to understand my sexuality I didnt feel as confused or depressed anymore and so I rushed and was really sure it was going to turn into something. I'm an idiot I know. She dissapeared for a week once and popped up again. So I held out for a while. Im not devastated, Im still alive, I still do stuff, but it really cast melancholy over these cold months. I have Sun Kil Moon preside this funeral for feelings.
>>
>>5480700
damn pal, i know how it feels honestly
>>
>>5480708
uhhh maybe. If by that you mean you think life might be hell as it is nothing but a series of lost connections and missed opprotunities always taunting you with the prospect of happiness then yeah you know how I feel I guess. I probably need the reality check that my experience is not unique or deserving of more sympathy.
>>
>want cute ftm bf
>want to help him learn to do manly stuff
>want to cuddle and reassure him he's fine
>want to mostly top him but also let him peg me now and then
I know there's some gay/bi ftms out there but I have yet to see one who'se in big, sorta bearish men
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.