[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else the same?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot_2015-12-30-20-12-28_1.jpg (164 KB, 1076x1676) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-30-20-12-28_1.jpg
164 KB, 1076x1676
Anybody else the same?
>>
Boohoo
>>
I've been telling the whiney assholes to do this for a while now.

Atleast one of you isn't completely retarded.
>>
>>5465401
FUCK I forgot we could filter shit!
>>
No but I have about ten trips filtered.
>>
I wish I could filter trans hate, but unfortunately it's not that easy.
>>
>>5465401
get on my level, i have perfected my filters through the yearz
>>
>>5465474
Jesus.... Does anything slip through the cracks?
>>
What's the official tripfag filter list?
>>
>>5465480
nah, and if anything appears i ll just create a custom filter for them since most of the time they use words that are rarely used
>>
based, I'll have to update my filters

these people are insane
>>
>>5465461
It's easy. Just filter mutilation, mental, illness, disorder, suicide, McHugh, degeneracy, chop, feminist, TERF, milo and delusion.
>>
Fuckng scum all of them.
>>
>>5465461
gotta build that echobox, amirite?
>>
>>5465461
kill yourself you tranny shit
>>
>>5465778
>replies to thread with OP and others showing each other how to best do the electronic equivalent of sticking their fingers in their ears and yellig "LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" any time a particular topic is brought up
>to accuse someone else of building an echo chamber
Top kek
>>
How do I get rid of all the gay Male stuff? Bear, twink, femgen, are easy to filter out but "gay" is gender neutral and can be used in conjunction with lesbianism.
>>
File: 1438804950701.png (223 KB, 544x416) Image search: [Google]
1438804950701.png
223 KB, 544x416
>>5465401
>browses a tranny board
>gets triggered by tranny stuff
>>
i do the opposite

/gaygen|gay general|femgen|ftmgen|ftm general|ftmg|wcg|islam|tumblr|\/pol\/|menta(l|lly) il(l|lness)|agp|ftm|femin(ist|ism|azi)|hon|mutilat(ion|e)|musli(m|ms)/i
>>
File: RIOT.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
RIOT.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
Why does every letter of /lgbt/ hate the other letters?
>>
>>5466314
I'm two of the letters and haven't got any problem with the others.

It shouldn't be a shock there's so much trans stuff on this board, being trans is a lot more complicated than being gay so there's more discussion to be had.
>>
I don't see the point of coming here if you're always triggered. Do you guys also like to travel with a black sack on your head? Well, it's your time to waste I guess.
>>
>>5466314
Madness? This is fourchann!!</Sparta dude>
>>
>>5466314
I think most b don't mind the others since, well, why would they.
>>
>>5466349
What are you doing?
>>
>>5465474
>>5465401
>being so sensitive that you are triggered by words and opinions other than your own
>be so sensitive and fragile that you have to create your own echo chamber where no one says anything that you don't like

Just fuck off to tumblr you fucking faggot and then you can whine about your precious echochamber there.

People that use filters on 4chan are the absolute worst scum.
>>
File: rustledcowboy.jpg (29 KB, 647x300) Image search: [Google]
rustledcowboy.jpg
29 KB, 647x300
>>5467013
When did the filter feature go live? I never heard of a filter on 4chan until I came recently to /lgbt. For the first week I thought it was a meme making fun of crybaby safe space types.
>tfw 4chan has become a sissy
>>
>>5466203
>>5466314
>>5467013

OP here,I don't hate trannies I just don't see how they are in anyway related to gays lesbians and bisexuals other than they want equal rights too. Transexualism has nothing to do with me. I'm quite happy with being a male... Gay is another story but male suits me fine.
>>
File: 1424587863435.png (80 KB, 600x242) Image search: [Google]
1424587863435.png
80 KB, 600x242
Why are you even here? Pic related it's you.
>>
>>5466338
Being T means better than even odds of being B, and better than even odds of being L/G if not.

It would be weird to not have Trans people in most any thread.
>>
>>5466351

Well, I've seen a lot of hate being directed specifically at bisexuals before (usually something about them being sluts or inherently untrustworthy).
>>
>>5469267
For the gay and lesbian side of it. Are you not getting anything?
>>
>>5467075
Having a good first week? Filters have been a thing since around 2008. I used them in 2010 on r9k and I use them on sp and ck. It basically so you don't have to wade through shit to find stuff. I come to lgbt once or twice every couple months, so I'm not on here enough to filter
>>
>>5470417
I've been using this board for something like a month now. Eight years ago may be the last time I posted much on 4chan. I'm past gay "death" so it's all geologic time for me. Still seems odd to filter when you mean to search.
>>
>>5470396
Pretty autistic to go through all that trouble to not have to see it. I got no interest in gay men and they dont have any interest in me but I still check gaygen out sometimes for the discussion.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.