[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Toys and Masturbation: Where do I begin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: 23uqtmt.jpg (14 KB, 425x397) Image search: [Google]
23uqtmt.jpg
14 KB, 425x397
I want to buy something to put in my butt. What can you recommend for a novice?

Some Questions:
Where should I buy from?
What should I look for?
What should I look to avoid?
Should I start with a certain size?
What is your personal preference?
>>
>>5464689
wouldn't really recommend the one in your pic. The rubber is really low quality and the fur isn't all that great. Don't ever buy a chinese sex toy. Always get sex toys that are intended for the western market.
>>
>>5464699
How can I know if something is high quality? Specifically, what are the signs of a well made, high quality sex toy?
>>
>>5464712
Its will have an established brand name. It will have a price that reflects its quality. It will have user reviews. Its material should be listed as 100% silicone. Amazon would be a good place to start.
>>
>>5464741
But where are those made? Isn't it just the same factory? Or are there like, Amish craftsman making foxtail butplugs? Because that's kinda hot. I want that job.
>>
>>5464790
I assume different places and companies have different techniques/designs for sex toys that make them unique.
>>
>>5464689
the only correct answer is bad dragon.
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 300x300
>>5464689
get one of those sleek vibrators, pic related
>make sure its not thick. Smaller than ur own cock is recommended for getting into anal
>also beads are really fun
>get lube. KY Gel is the one i like best, but i think it eats condoms. Good for toys tho.
water based ones go dry is the only reason i like the gel
>>
Lubes, sex toys and condoms all break down the cell walls in your rectum and in the long run causes cancer.
>>
File: 1226973546941.jpg (82 KB, 637x469) Image search: [Google]
1226973546941.jpg
82 KB, 637x469
>>5467396
what next "Zomg the sun causes scary Cancer!!!"
>>
>>5467405
I mean, it does. Wear your sunscreen kids.
>>
File: 1225733219412.gif (300 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1225733219412.gif
300 KB, 200x200
>>5467407
XD this fucking guy
>>
>>5467405
Take care of your body it's what's going to carry you for 70-80 years.
>>
>>5467396
>>5467407
btw humans dont have cell walls. Were not plants.
>>
>>5467425
no mine wont, i got thalacemia and asthma.
>pretty sure im out at 50 no matter what
>>
File: 61ju4YP4htL._SY355_.jpg (6 KB, 313x355) Image search: [Google]
61ju4YP4htL._SY355_.jpg
6 KB, 313x355
Amazon is a good source of toys pricewise but their quality control is a bit off; sometimes you'll get shipped fake bullshit. Silicone toys can be tested with a lighter (google it) to make sure they're real.

Don't get jelly toys or stuff made of random material. They're not really body safe. Glass/silicone/metal are the best and won't leach chemicals into your body.

Tantus makes great toys and have ranges from beginner to bigger... their Acute dildo is a great place to start for butt stuff imo. It's small enough that beginners can use it after a little stretching with fingers, and big enough that you might not want to upgrade for a while.

As for lube, silicone feels the best, is reasonable body safe, and lasts forever. Silicone lubes cannot be used with silicone toys though, as it will degrade them. Oils and oil-based lubes are second best, but they're not safe with latex, jelly toys, and toys of unknown quality. Your body absorbs oil a little but it has better lasting power than water-based. Coconut oil is really nice. Water-based lubes suck imo and unless you're having sex with condoms it's not worth it.

Personal preference: Silicone dildos with coconut oil as lube... I find dildos that are really stiff like the vibrator linked above, and metal and glass toys is really uncomfortable in my butt. For plugs glass, silicone, and metal are all nice.
>>
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Anal-Prostate-Massager-G-Spot-Stimulator-Anal-Sex-Toys-for-Men-and-Women-Butt-Plug-Sex/32243684894.html?spm=2114.01020208.3.72.qchDh7&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201644_4_79_78_77_82_80_62_81,searchweb201560_8
I have one of these, really fun, good quality.
>Also aliexpress is really cheap but long shipping
>>
Who has the best tail-buttplug like in OP pic? This is basically why I think furries are deserving of human rights. Those tails are rad.
>>
>>5467502
i hear they all break pretty easily...
>>
>>5464689
personaly im a huge faggot so i just buy em big and work on them until they fit
>>
If you live in Canada pinkcherry is good
>>
>>5467511
That's why I need a quality piece to insert in my future boiufriendu
>>
>>5467502
Same. I definitely want one, but everyone says their quality sucks.
>>
I'm really poor and can't afford a proper toy, so I use spray cans as dildos. I can only get about 8" in before I hit something hard and can't push my toy in further. How can I take longer toys in my ass?
>>
Ok anal virgin soon to not be. large partner everyone says get toy and practice. do not find toys appealing, can i still make this situation work without "practice" partner is very patient, understanding of the situation and willing to give me control of entry and speed, will this be enough to work?
>>
>>5467746
As in you're a total anal virgin? You might want to practice with fingers first.
>>
>>5467710
you cant afford a $20 dildo?
>>
>>5467847
>As in you're a total anal virgin? You might want to practice with fingers first.
Yes, total. and he is 8" and very think, toys no, ok maybe fingers might be a good idea.
>>
>>5468959
Yeah.. You better start practicing.
>>
>>5468959
Pls don't use your fingers, nails can do damage to your innards senpai. I bought the cheapest glass plug I could find on amazon. Fuckin amazing t b h
>>
>>5469077
Not if you clip your nails, you nerd.
>>
File: 1451374166317.png (191 KB, 435x368) Image search: [Google]
1451374166317.png
191 KB, 435x368
I get a slight sting whenever I insert toys in my butt. Happens when cleaning with water too after insertion. It's not bad enough to stop me, there's no blood or any issues during normal bowel action but it's a bit worrying that it's recurring, anyone know what this might be?
>>
>>5469067
>Yeah.. You better start practicing.
Thanks for the advice, and to 5469077 really dont like the idea of toys, and glass? that sounds dangerous.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.