[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grindr, first time, and unprotected
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 440x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 440x960
The other guy seemed and said he is DD free so I trusted him. I realize this was stupid now. I'm a foreigner in NYC, what to do now? How can I get tested? Pic unrelated
>>
Jesus, that was stupid. Find a clinic, if you have insurance go to a hospital. Do they do these kind of things at Planned Parenthood? They might. Look into it. Good luck my fellow faggot anon.
>>
>>5464135
Did u use a conny wonny?
>>
OP here
Alright I did some reading and it seems there is a window period. Few weeks where it is useless to take the test even if I'm positive. Should I just wait or am I missing something?
>>
>>5464135

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-exposure_prophylaxis#HIV

If it's been less than 72 hours from the encounter, you should do PEP.

I have no idea what it'll cost you though, I'm a spic and in my country we have free universal health care. Good luck.
>>
>>5464216
Yes. Planned parenthood does STD tests for guys.
>>
Gay men are so fucking stupid
>>
>>5464577
Alright I guess I'll wake up early tomorrow and see what to do.
>>
>>5464626
>INB4 OP dies in his sleep
>>
>>5464631
I'm a bit optimistic now. Aparently oral sex has a lower chance and we just sucked each other and he ate my ass. I still can't believe I did this even though I'm a neurotic mess but oh well, lesson learned. I can only hope for the best.
>>
>>5464815
If that's all you did it's pretty unlikely you have hiv. Most people don't use condoms for oral
>>
>>5464501
WAIT

>>5464815
You will most likely be completely fine!
>>
Isn't grindr just spam bots everywhere?
>>
I'm a fairly muscular dude (I'm on roids atm...) and a anal virgin... if I want to find a similar dude to fuck me is grindr the right way to go?
>>
>>5465626
>welcome to /lgbt/
>>
>>5465668
Oh kek.
>>
>>5464577

As a bisexual with no interest in cock. I wholeheartedly support this statement.

Bareback is just the worst. Since when is a high risk of STDs/STIs or risk of getting HIV worth a couple of minutes of a stiff cock inside someone/inside yourself just because you want it without a condom?

Jesus Christ.

>>5465626

No. Find someone you like a lot and fall in love together, then give up your virginity, ONLY IF YOU want to. Don't be pressured. Meanwhile, you can entertain yourself with your fingers or toys if you really want.
>>
OP here. They said it is a too low of a chance so I didn't take PEP. Took 3 tests and was told to test again for HIV in 3 months. Got 2 lectures about protection. Somehow it was a lot less awkward and more effective than expected, won't do unprotected stuff again.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.