[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dude learning about his sexuality here i don't fully understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1439289105067.png (195 KB, 510x346) Image search: [Google]
1439289105067.png
195 KB, 510x346
dude learning about his sexuality here
i don't fully understand when it comes to sex preparation

do you perform an enema every time you're having sex? what if sex comes up spontaneously and you don't have time to prepare? do you decline or do it anyways?

this maybe rises another question, is it actually important? please teach me the art of gay anal sex
don't you have a sticky or something?
>>
i gotchu gimme a second though
>>
>>5463419
how about you just fuck women like a normal man?

lol you have to play with shit whenever you want to fuck
>>
okay so
no, and no. if sex comes up spontaneously, you should go for it if you want to. you don't necessarily need to be fucked or fuck someone when you get down. you just mutual j/o or blow eachother
skipping sex that you want b/c you aren't properly to take a dick would be like skipping the gym because you fapped earlier in the day
douching is important but not be all end all. honestly my ex didn't douche at all but he had good hygiene and I never had any issues
so if you're preparing to be fucked, I would say douche, but it's not the biggest deal if you don't so long as you are clean
>>
>>5463419

Second doesn't have to mean penetration.
>>
>>5466671

Did I seriously manage to typo "sex" as "second" or is 4chan fucking with me?
>>
>>5466671
>>5466675

So yeah it's just my brain fucking with me.

Let's try this again.

Sex doesn't have to mean penetration.
>>
Depends on who you are
Some people cant help shit dick others are always clean and dont need to really do anything
dont do it while sick though obviously and just watch for how you feel.
If you want to prepare there are things to do but its not like its not possible to do it otherways so long as you know your body.

There is no art to it, its just fucking, you use lube and stick it in. Go slow and dont be retarded. Seriously its not that hard, Gays are not some group with weird mating rituals
>>
>>5463419

You don't need to enema every time, personally me nor bf have, but we're doing a LDR thing so we've only done anal like 10 or 15 times. Shit is not stored in the rectum, as long as you didn't eat like Indian food the day before and never went to the bathroom you should generally be fine. Go to the bathroom with some lube, stick some fingers around, they come out clean you're good to go. You're dealing with buttholes, accidents can happen, you and partner are aware of this, no need for shame. Just make sure if you're doing it unprotected you go take a piss when you're done.
>>
>>5463419

>art of gay anal sex
>don't you have a sticky

That isn't a bad idea actually, having some infographs on safe, wholesome, Christian sodomy.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.