[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can we share some images used to BTFO right wing fascists?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: 1385036476315.png (164 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
1385036476315.png
164 KB, 576x576
can we share some images used to BTFO right wing fascists?
>>
Assuming this isn't b8 allow me to tell you what's wrong with that pictuer
"That's Cute"-Do not be passive aggresive when trying to btfo someone
"Bigot" - This has become a meaningless buzz word. Don't use it
"BYE!" - Once again, passive agressive. This just shows you as an angry and unlikable person and will distract your btfo victim from your message
Rainbow - I know it's the symbol for LGBTQBBQ but it's really ugly in the design and distracting and in your face. It will make your btfo victim think you're annoying and stupid.
"FCKH8" - Get that logo out of there. Don't let your btfo victim know that you aren't capable of original thought
>>
>>5463388

But I am a right wing fascist... I just also like sucking dick.
>>
>>5463508
That's fucking weak when your only response is to pick on the time rather than actually refute the main message.
>>
>>5463550
*tone
Fuck me
>>
>>5463550
>Pick on the time
What?
I'm just saying that if you act like you're a passive aggressive 16 year old tumblr pseudo liberal while delivering a perfectly fine message then you're going to look like a retard and ruin your message. And you know these "right wing fascists" you want to be BTFO will focus on all the nitpiks that I nitpicked so you better not give them anything to nitpick. The point of the picture is to inform but all it does is annoy it's target audience.
>>
>>5463557
okay yeah that makes more sense
People will always hear your tone before they hear your message. Let your tone indicate that your message is worth receiving. If you mock homophobes before trying to help them be less homophobic they are just going to resent gays more.
>>
>>5463578
I'm sorry to break this to you, anon, but there are plenty of people out there who don't want to inform people and just want to annoy the opposition. These types tend to think that negging people who disagree with them will shame them into switching (or at least pretend to when in public. Some seem fine settling with this) views. They often have no idea what they're talking about and can't properly defend their points. They often use crap like OP's pic or the "it's [current year], guys" and "you'll be on the wrong side of history" memes. I've met a few of these people and have heard stories of rare encounters with others. Luckily they don't seem to be that common and when not talking about any important issue they're just like everyone else. Whenever I'm around someone I know is like this I tend to stay away from any heavy topics so I don't risk people overhearing them and being turned off by our cause. They really aren't helping and I'd wish they see that so they can actually start helping
>>
>>5463626
I imagine that this image was aimed at the /pol/ types who wouldn't listen to rational arguments anyway.
>>
>>5463638
Unfortunately they won't be the only ones, by a lot, who will see it. /pol/tards are a very small group, on a global scale, and people who will see that image will mostly likely not be one. As >>5463578 it will turn off people who aren't socially retarded and are just misinformed and will ruin chances of changing the views of people who are homophobic and can actually change. Unless they have a way to only show that image to /pol/tards it will hurt us by pissing off people who are on the fence or misguided
>>
>>5463626
And that's the same kind of person that made this post and would share it on facebook and it annoys me that people act thisway ahh
>>5463638
If you can btfo the using logic then they have to be btfo using proper tone and making your tone "Passive aggressive teenager" means you lost
>>
>>5463388
>BTFO right wing fascists

You don't BTFO right wingers with telling them that powerful companies and billionaries support LGBT+ rights. You have to remind gays that they have support.

But people that are on the fence or opposed, you gotta remind those that folks are killing themselves or hating themselves and that we're far from having reached equality yet.
>>
>>5463578
>>5463626
You both labor with the illusion that there is any reasoning or communicating with people who believe you should be gassed.

Those people are your enemies. They need to be weakened, undermined, contained to the trailer parks, and where necessary, destroyed. Their power has to be diminished and the basis of their ideology cut down.

I'm usually cynical about corporate power, but as someone lgbt I'm grateful that the big corporate monopolies and ecosystems almost universally support lgbt rights, because somewhere it was calculated this would make more money.

I doubt that trend will be reversed, especially now that lgbt activists have had such good success articulating their ethical standpoint. Corporations want to seem more humanizing than dehumanizing, and so the advantage lies in favoring the lgbt movement.
>>
>>5464184
>You both labor with the illusion that there is any reasoning or communicating with people who believe you should be gassed.
We don't. We've tried to explain that we're not talking about /pol/tards and we're talking about normies that were raised by bigots. These people don't have beliefs that are set in stone. Nobody does. It is possible for a bigot to no longer hate and we're working to reduce the hate.
>>
>>5464184
But when you share pics like this stupid "I want to gas fags" won't be the only ones to see it. People who were raised by anti-lgbt but are still malleable will see it. People who simply don't know better will see it. And they are going to think "Gay people are passive aggressive 12 year olds who aren't worth my time"
>>
>>5463388
Android
Linux
Duck duck go
Twitter or something I don't use social media
>>
>>5464357
android is google, though.
fair point about using linux and duck duck go, but I just don't see your average homophobe going that far.
>>
>>5464357
>>5464366
>linux
>(much more accurately GNU/Linux)
>free software / open source
>not queer as fuck

Well there's shitheads like Eric Raymond but I bet even he isn't straight out homophobic.

... although it wouldn't surprise me too much.
>>
>>5464184

What about people who are on the fence on the issue here? You risk turning people off of support or even coming out of the closet if you present that your side (I don't think this is as divisive as you seem to be arguing, but I'm using your logic for now) stands for empty insults and passive aggressiveness.

Take a well adjusted, well educated person with their head screwed on well but is completely ignorant of the argument going on here, if they saw that message, how do you think it would be received? Well?
>>
>implying you need any of those corporation's products to use a computer or the internet

Kek, faggots confirmed for consumerist whores.
>>
>>5464357
Back to >>/g/ and stop complaining that we dumped you to go to the the Winter Ball with /pol/.
>>
>>5467552
How are you supposed to get online without using anything made by Apple or Microsoft?
>>
>Not being right wing
>Not being a gay supremacist
>not wanting to start a faggot fascist regime and sacrifice the breeders to the flames
Why is everyone so fucking casual?
>>
File: clapping.gif (100 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
clapping.gif
100 KB, 300x225
>>5467672
YES
YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
>>5464111
>folks are killing themselves or hating themselves and that we're far from having reached equality yet

That's exactly the point. They don't want equality. This is happy news for them.
>>
File: moonman reaction.png (18 KB, 732x732) Image search: [Google]
moonman reaction.png
18 KB, 732x732
>>5463388
>mfw the OP couldn't even find a "BTFOing right winger picture" in over a day other than a t-shirt shilling website
>>
File: carlashes.jpg (206 KB, 900x589) Image search: [Google]
carlashes.jpg
206 KB, 900x589
>>5463508
They are an oppression theme t-shirt company. You posted an ad, OP. I know this is a safe space and all, but clearly you are an exceptionally...special person.
>>
>>
>>5468925
kek
>>
File: kukngo.png (139 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
kukngo.png
139 KB, 500x375
How can you BTFO people who aren't wrong?
>>
>>5468941
>thinking equal rights is degeneracy isn't wrong
>>
>>5468951
everyone had the equal right to marry the opposite sex
>>
>people still oppose LGBT equality

Is this still a thing in 2016?
>>
>>5468978
That's not real equality in any meaningful sense. That's like saying the US and the USSR were equally good at protecting free speech since both let you criticize the American president.
>>
>>5468951
Well, equal rights can be toxic. We see this with females getting pats on the back and promoted up to jobs they can't handle. We should be treating people fairly, but not equally.
>>
>>5469425
>We see this with females getting pats on the back and promoted up to jobs they can't handle. We should be treating people fairly, but not equally.
What you're describing isn't equal rights.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.