[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aprecciating femininity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 500x750
Hey /lgbt/, i hope i am not offending anybody with this thread, if so - i'm very sorry!

I am a girl, 27, hetero. I absolutely hate my body. And i finally want to come to peace with it. I figured that /lgbt/ might be the right place for help since you have a lot of mtf/ftm transitioners here. I thought that these people must be experts in how to start aprecciating your body. I finally want to embrace my femininity and i want to start loving my body just the way it is. And i have no idea where to start. I would be so happy if somebody could point me in the right direction!
>>
Bait thread xd
>>
Maybe describe more why/how you hate your body ? What aspects, what parts feels wrong ?
>>
>>5462472
>I absolutely hate my body
Why?

>I thought that these people must be experts in how to start aprecciating your body
Most transsexuals here hate their body tbhfamhon. In my experience though it helped to realise that I'm not exactly the most feminine of people but I do look good in terms of androgyny so I looked for androgynous role models so I didn't feel so much of a freak. Now I embrace it, sometimes I do wish I looked really feminine and cute but fuck it, I pass well (when I want to) and people think I'm a badass so fuck it, I'm just gonna own it.
>>
>>5462472
>I thought that these people must be experts in how to start aprecciating your body.
Yeah it's called hormone replacement therapy

If you have body dysmorphia or whatever go see a psych though
>>
>>5462472
Do you want to post your email OP? Maybe we can talk about what it is you dont like ?
>>
Well op don't you find the picture in your post beautiful. I wish I looked like that. Don't you find the slimness of your waist and ribcage beautiful and how it creates a feminine silhouette with your hips nice? Don't you like your nice full hair and hairline. Your pretty eyes and that are hugged gracefully by the soft bone structure of your skull. The smoothness all your bones have from estrogen? The cute compactness of your face. Just some things I appreciate about femininity
>>
>>5462472
>27

ha you are an old woman
>>
File: HerSmileAndOptimism-Gone.jpg (195 KB, 500x520) Image search: [Google]
HerSmileAndOptimism-Gone.jpg
195 KB, 500x520
>>5463488
> tfw older and not even cis or passing
>>
>>5463488
Why do people make fun of others for being older, like nigga you'll be 27 soon lal
>>
>>5463661
> there will never be a cure for aging
;_;
>>
>>5463709
There will probably be one, but we're not going to live to see that day
>>
>>5463709
>>5464145
Actually I think it will be soon. In the next 15 years soon.
>>
File: m8.jpg (177 KB, 459x270) Image search: [Google]
m8.jpg
177 KB, 459x270
>>5463709
Aubrey de Grey
>>
>>5464191
>underage
get out.
>>
>>5462515
pree good one too imo
if not bait gtfo pls :^)
>>
>>5462472
want the same thing excpet for dudes. pls halp

>>5463709
normies hate the idea of living longer. just read any comment on life extension/anti-aging. they all say shit like
>omg who would want to live that long? like sm᠎h
>>
>>5464254
lol
off by miles.
Many groups are studying aging because it is potentially so lucrative.
>>
>>5463488

Ha aging fucks everybody.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.