[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sexual assault / bad experiences general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 3
tell your stories, get feedback and advice
>>
M 24 here. I recently had a sex date with an older latino guy. It wasn't totally clear that he only wanted a quick fuck. I arrived there and he got irritated because I didn't already arrive with a hard dick. So I got turned off and my dick didn't get hard at all. He had a huge cock, rock hard. I sucked him a little, but he wanted more. I lay there and he said "I am going to enjoy this" and wanted to stick his dick in me. I could only say "condom!!", so he put one on and then fucked me hard and came after 2 thrusts. then he said "I have to work now" and threw me out. I felt so terrible afterwards and didn't want to date guys for a while.
how does it sound for you?
>>
>>5461591
sounds like you get off on telling your "i got used like a cumslut" stories to be honest friend
>>
>>5465522
hmmm now that you say it, I guess I enjoyed it after all
>>
>>5467298
slut
>>
One time i met up with some failed trap for drugs, sex and good times, when it came down the sex I noticed he smelt like wet dog, was awkward and shy so i went through with it because of pity and he didn't know how to clean his bottom properly so I almost puked during insertion, but i held in down and power though it, only good part was how much he liked it.
>>
>>5461583
>when the body pillow fights back
>>
>>5461583
>Mysterious Skin
Good film, grim but good. Anyway...

>be mtf whore
>meet client at hotel
>he gives me alcohol
>midway through second vodka and coke i start to feel weird
>black out
>wake up hours later confused as fuck in bed with him fucking me
>he finishes inside me
>stagger out of bed and go throw up
>spent the rest of the night throwing up
>fianlly sleep
>wake up to him cumming on my body
>gives me money and fucks off
>throw up more for a few hours
>realise a few days later that i guess i was raped

ok
>>
>>5467298
whore!
>>
>>5461583
Not really sexual assault but,

my uncle always makes inapropiate comments when there's no one around and during christmas he slapped my ass. His excuse was that he was drunk, but I don't think he was THAT drunk.

It's so uncomfortable when there's no one else but us in the room, and seems to always happen when I go to his place.

>why do you go?

family reunions are usually there, and my aunt and cousins are pretty cool.
>>
>>5468876
Why do men never say no?
>>
>>5461583
>sexual assault
>bad experiences
What are you talking about? You mean when you're rapist turns out to be a bottom or something? How can you be sexually assaulted and have a bad experience?
>>
>>5469337
Sorry to hear :/
>>
>be 15
>crush on neighbor who is 22
>my parents go away for weekend, he's keeping an eye on me for them
>invites me over for pizza
>gives me some wine, too
>sit on his bed (only room with air conditioning)
>he starts kissing me
>things go further (oral)
>he starts tying me to the bed (was into self bondage so I was OK with this)
>rapes me three times over the course of the night
>>
>>5469590
Sounds pretty fucking inappropriate f a m.
You need to tell him to cut that shit out. If there's any resistance, tell him you'll tell his wife instead.
My uncle used to do that shit to my sister when we were younger. I told him I was gonna tell the whole fucking family and his boss if he didn't stop. He did.
>>
>>5461583
it kinda was weirdish the night I lost my virginity.
>cuddle at his place
>both naked cus drunk and I don't even know why
>fall asleep
>wake up with his nuts in my hand
>apparently groped him up when I slept
>shocked that I did that without consent
>pull back, he wakes up and covers his crotch with his hands
>feel shitty, can't sleep anymore
>he wakes up a couple of hours later, rubs his butt against me
>before I know it I kinda slip in a bit
>don't even relaize it at first
well, I fucked him in the end, so it was with consent and all, but I really kinda slipped into him, when I thought we were just cuddling, what spooked me off, so technically it began without my consent because I was a dumb fuck.
pretty reckless without protection, I was a virgin though and he got tested for everything like every two weeks or something for work (what I knew for a fact), but still.

felt more shitty because of the sleep-groping though, he told me to not mind it, I did though.
>>
>>5476737
>felt more shitty because of the sleep-groping though, he told me to not mind it, I did though.
Sleep sex is a real phenomena. Yeah, you don't have to be conscious to fuck.

Me and one of my exes used to do it all the time.
>>
>>5477102
well, when a virgin is kinda spooning a naked guy, chances are hands will go to places.
he was very eager to not push me into anything though, so he left his hands where they were.
it felt abusive to me especially because he covered his crotch when he noticed. he never actually gave an explanation for that, I didn't ask though.
>>
>>5476711
That sounds pretty consensual, anon. Don't buy into the statutory rape meme.
>>
>>5477128
Hands, I'm not sure how many times I woke up with some body's hands groping my dick. It has to be quite a few. Often they weren't even awake when they did it. It didn't matter if they were little or big spoon, boy or girl, young or old. It's kinda natural. The reproductive urge has it's way with us.
>>
I don't have any sexual assault stories because I'm not desirable enough to be molested or raped. All of my sexual experiences were pretty bad though. I'm extremely anxious about my looks and performance, so more often than not I'll just lay there fretting about how thoroughly I emptied my bowels, how my hair looks, if I missed a spot while shaving my ass crack... Sex sucks, it really does. I fast days before hand, pour water in my asshole, shave all over, clean my place up, lay out the towels that match the room well... It's a lot of work, and it never pays off. I can't relax, it doesn't feel like anything, I either cum in seconds or not at all, and in the end I am left with nothing but ingrown hairs, a face savaged by a stubble, and a mess to clean up. Didn't bother getting laid since 2014.
>>
>>5477234
Being tied to a bed with underwear stuffed in your mouth and crying while a guy fucks you sounds consensual?

Granted I let myself get into that position but it was still forcible rape.
>>
>>5469648
That's bullshit anon and fuck you for being stupid enough to believe this.

I have said no multiple fucking times to several guys and only 1 or 2 have held back.

Last guy I met up with, which was on Christmas, wouldn't stop kissing me. After I telling him I wanted to get back to my car, he got up and went to his bedroom instead. It was clear I wasn't getting to my car (and effectively, home) until he blew his load.

Before that? This so-called friend who knew I was incredibly depressed and had no sex drive went completely overboard. Dude started kissing me, undressing me after again tell him no several times, and only again stopped after his blew his load. He was sorry and shit afterwards but a simple fucking sorry doesn't fix anything.

But my biggest fear was when this other guy, who was the biggest physically I've ever met with, almost penetrated me bareback. I was legitimately scared for my life that time because this would've been full-on rape. That moment was when I realized men are the biggest pieces of shit.

I hate that some guys think with me being small and slim gives them free reign over my body.
>>
>>5461583
i sexually assulted myself,i said no but i knew i wanted it
>>
>be 11
>be doing solitary activities in a far corner of the schoolyard during lunch as normal
>group of three boys from the year above me approach and begin to harass me
>try to get the teacher's attention
>two of them hold me down while the other forces me to suck him
>threaten me into not telling anyone

For a long time I internalized this moment of vulnerability as evidence of my weakness and lack of masculinity. I eventually came out bi, then trans.
>>
(Part 1 of 2)

Mtf early in transition. Living as a man but eyebrows and hair are obviously gay and feminine.

My job at the time required me to drive around and install internet, fix computers, etc...

So I am down town and I just finished a job at a business and I'm in my van and a young guy knocks on my window. He's my age, maybe a little younger, 19/20ish.

He asked if I was headed a certain way and if I was would I mind giving him a ride.

At the time I was very naive and I had done this before. I line to be nice and I'd never had anything scary happen to me as a result of letting strangers catch a ride.

In fact I'd just given a ride to another guy around my age a few days prior and it turned out we bad a bunch of mutual friends. Super cool experience.

So anyway. I let this kid in and I asked him where he wanted to go.

After a little conversation it's become obvious that he has been doing some drugs for the last few days. Could have been Molly but more than likely it was dope.

He's kinda out of it.

He stats asking me if I am one of those "Transgenders". Again in my naivete I decided since I didn't know him why the fuck not, I'll be honest.

He tells me that he is really into that. He says that's something that he's always wanted to try.

He then proceeded to get more and more aggressive and pleading that I maybe just kiss him. Maybe just touch his dick. Maybe just pull over somewhere and suck him off.

At this point I'm shaking. Terrified that I'm about to get fucked up if I don't do what he says. He's not a huge guy but he's strong looking. He could knock me out.

So basically he demands that at least touch it. He's getting fucking mean at this point.

After a while of driving and trying desperately to think about getting this asshole out of my van I finally pull over close to a woman construction worker holding one of those signs that say slow/stop hoping that she'd call the police if I screamed.
>>
>>5478269
please continue
>>
>>5477581
Forgot to mention that I have a perfectly normal sex drive. I jerk off once or twice a day. I just don't find sex with other men satisfying. Which sucks because I do get lonely, but I can't expect anyone to put up with my bullshit.
>>
>>5461583
When i was 7 y/o one kid from my class would threat me after school to do what he says. He wanted me to come with him to the pretty big parking. There he would pretend that he is my bitch....
Bad memories :$ i hated him and i regret that i was too nice..i should have punched him
>>
(Part 2 of 2)

I continue to gently ask him to please please please go because I had to go back to work and I didn't want to get fired for missing an appointment. He kept telling me to just head back to his place or just give him head here.

He grabbed my arm and forced it to his crotch. I'm almost in tears at this point but I was trying to act tough. Idk what I was thinking. All I could imagine was getting killed or robbed or jumped over this.

Eventually I get him to agree to just call me later and I'd come over to his house and do whatever he wanted with him but only if I drove him home now.

Seemingly my best option I take him to his apartment and when we were out front he started pushing for me to come in. Being so fucking mean. I tell him no over and over again and he just said " fuck this " slammed his fists on the car took the gas money I happened to have in my mid console thing and opened his car door and slammed it shut.

I drove so fast away from that nightmare.

I went to a friends house and no one was home so I parked in his driveway and just cried and cried and cried.

I got off pretty lucky with this. Basically I gave him like a hand job but at least I didn't die.

I know this was retarded but I thought he was cute at first and in my head he'd be all sweet but this was awful.

My guy friends were such dicks about this when I told them.

"Why the fuck did you pick someone up" Etc...

So yeah that's sexual assault right?

I still have bad dreams and anxiety from this.
>>
>>5478361
>>5478269

Part 2.
>>
man this is a slow ass board

rape stories always get me hard

I enjoy reading how victims feel afterwards
>>
>>5478475

Rough man.
>>
>>5478475
O_o
>>
>>5478475
as i previously said...if you rape someone eventually someone will punch you in the face
>>
>>5478495
yeah I know, whenever there's a rape/molestation thread on 4chan it's on slow ass boards or has no details in the stories or people just don't mention how they felt during and after

being a rapist is rough
>>
>>5478503
occupational hazard
honestly getting punched is not that big of a deal, you gotta worry about getting stabbed, shot or catching an STD
>>
>>5478513
i carry around electroshocker and pepper spray
>>
>>5478509
>how they felt

>bad

What do you want exactly? Bad is going to be the answer 9/10 times.

This isn't fun, it sucks.

This is me >>5478269.

Do you want to know how I felt after? Scared. I'm scared of men. My job used to consist of me going to men's homes alone and spending time with them.

After this happened I had a hard time with that. I felt so uncomfortable around people who were stronger than me.

I get scared of people walking behind me on less crowed streets.

I don't walk around at night alone anymore. And I wasn't even raped.

You're a monster dude.
>>
>>5478532
If you can conceal carry where you live, I'd suggest it. Even if you never use it, the piece of mind it would grant you would be very helpful.
>>
>>5478529
Good. Your false sense of security from those nonlethal devices is just going to make you an easier victim than someone on edge with adrenaline pumping.

Pepper spray isn't that bad and depending on the brand can be ignored, there's a probability you'll just make your attacker angry and literally turn a rape into a murder.

A tazer sounds nice in theory but unless it's a stun gun with decent range and you pull it out ahead of time, it won't do jack shit. If you're within range to taze someone, they're within range of grabbing you, meaning you'll be tazing the both of you. Chances are your attacker will be more resilient to the shock and you'll end up knocking yourself out. if it's a stungun, you better hope your attacker anounces his intentions to rape/kidnap you from afar instead of ambushing you when you feel safe and are vulnerable (public toilets, alleys, tight spaces in buildings).
>>
>>5478532
Your fear sustains me. I've already accepted that I'm an inhuman insane monster or whatever insult you wanna fling, so calling me that just reinforces my desires.

You victims are all the same, I've heard it all.
>>
>>5478549
Yeah conceal carry is actually useful. Usually easy to spot and most people looking for easy prey will stay clear of you. It doesn't make you immune to attacks, just weeds out a lot of the people looking for easy prey.

Won't save you from being drugged at a bar or knocked out in an ambush and kidnapped though.
>>
>>5478555
if you taze someone while he is holding you you won't taze yourself (true, in some situations you can even taze both of you).
idk for you guys but i get pretty aggressive in such situations

i carry papper spray in my pocket and i literally have it in my right hand all the time lol, and tazer in left pocket
>>
>>5478615
Define "such situations".

No smart attacker is going to make it obvious you're about to be raped or get a free trip to his rape dungeon.

You're just risking to mace some horny dudes who can't control themselves. Those aren't rapists in my book, no matter what the law says.
>>
>>5478630
>Define "such situations".
If one electrode of tazer is touching you and another one attacker.

btw. i am not very social, i can't even behave normally with people i know for 6 months (it sucks) so i would never meet with random guys or follow them on the streets. Of course, if 10 guys surround me then i am pretty fucked up. In that case i would offer them money to leave me
>>
>>5478654
Not the situations I meant, dude.

By not being "very social" you lower the risk of the aforementioned horny types bothering you. It doesn't mean jack shit to actual rapists, if anything, it'll mean that in the event of a kidnapping there'll be more time before you're gonna be reported missing.

As for 10 guys surrounding you, you won't have a choice in the matter, they're gonna do what they want and they'll likely rob, rape and beat you (not necessarily in that order). If 10 people band together to harass some random dude on the street, they'll already have goals in mind by the time they surround you. Unless you live in a shithole area, it's not likely to happen though.
>>
>>5478689
well yes, that's the difference. I am from small town and it never occurred that a band raped someone (especially a guy, because here are people mostly homophobic). So the only way to rape you is that you accept to meet with someone in some place like hotel room, etc.
>>
>>5478744
Nope, what you described is a way to get nonconsensual sex. Big difference. Agreeing to meet some shady dude and not agreeing to sex is one thing. Someone stalking you and kidnapping is another. Then there's people who just look for the opportunity and will ambush you in a public restroom, a parking garage or some other secluded place on a whim when you aren't expecting it, it's usually over quick though.

Oh and there's always the possibility of someone close to you drugging you, especially if you think "he's just a friend" and his dick disagrees.
>>
>>5478769
nazism and rasism are bigger problem in my area. It's more likely that they will ambush girls, but it can happen so we should avoid going to such places alone

> "he's just a friend" and his dick disagrees.
I have one friend who likes traps, other friends are just straight guys and i am pretty sure about that. I am also very suspicious towards all people, eg. yesterday friend offered me to try his drink and i refused few times in row. He got very frustrated and drunk half of the cup to prove me it's nothing harmful
>>
>>5478568
You could cut diamonds with that edge.
>>
>>5478568
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
>>
>>5478568

I'm sure if your little girl or sister or wife was molested or raped this wouldn't be so appealing for you.
>>
>>5469648
gotta get that nut nigga
>>
>>5479547
> implying he hasn't already raped his daughter / sister / wife
>>
It's horrible talking about it if you are "stereotypically gay", or "effeminated" in a way, because most people will be thinking you enjoy it, and act exactly like if you were "asking for it" in such circunstances.

So after an extreme later situation in my life, I felt like attempting to talk about it, and regret ever doing so.
>>
>>5478361
You were an idiot for picking him up though
>>
>>5479817

I know that now. I'll never pick up a hitchhiker again.

I feel bad about having to be so cold to people now but it's for the best.

At the time I had only been on hormones for about a year and I just didn't realize how little strength I actually had.

I really didn't think anyone would ever want to do that to me.

Lesson learned though.

>>5478549

Guns scare me though. :(
>>
File: blink.gif (151 KB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
blink.gif
151 KB, 500x209
>>5461583
Male 20 here

>when out for beer on my own after work
>Become friends with this girl at a bar
>decide to go bar hoping to gay pub
>get pretty drunk
>take cabbie home
>cab driver turns out to be manager of place i applied to months ago
>he has a thing for me and starts flirting
>black out
>I'm in the back seat of a van hes on top of me and is sucking on my nips
>i'm really into nipple stuff so at first i'm totally into it
>tell me I want to fuck you
>I told him jokingly that i could cum on his face instead
>I tell him I don't want to, Ask to go home.
>He stops and agrees to take me home.I get really sick on the way back and he give me a bag to vomit in
>finally get home
>next morning i realize that the fucking cabbi tried to take advantage of me, Feel like shit and skip work that day
>Tell sister, we agree i should go to hospital and get tested for rape and stds
>nothing could be taken due to shower i took.
>open case with police.
>months go by and now my results were negative and the case is still going
>he texted me about a month ago, don't know if i want to report him or not to the jerk ass officer on my case. I jut want to move on instead of dealing with a lengthy court case.

Now that i look back I'm damn lucky he didn't just fuck me or chop me up.
>>
got herpes from rape.
haven't had sex since my first outbreak a year ago
also i'm trans so i already hate my genitals.
>>
>tfw no none replied to your post
>>
>>5480048
Bitch literally nothing happened to you. There's worse stories on here than what happened to you.
>>
File: der.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
der.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
I have guns because I understand what it means to be part of a persecuted minority.
>Who wants to learn to shoot?
>seriously get a concealable gun.
these little derringers are perfect IMO
>>
>walking to store for smokes
>take train tracks that border woods
>see guy come out of woods up ahead of me
>well known punk
>runs by me and tells me "watch out for that guy in the woods. he tried to make me give him a blow job"
>you say what???
>"that guy" comes out of the woods
>it's a retarded guy everyone knows
>we called him "Mikey the retard" (yeah, not very nice)
>he's crying
>tells me punk guy put his pee pee in his mouth
>can see cum on his shirt
>take him to store and he calls his mother
>mother calls police
>I agree to testify
>punk gets 5-10 for raping Mikey the retard
>>
>>5480048
holy fucking shit, where the heck do you live?
so, you're being picked up at a gay bar. you may or may not have flirted with the driver since you don't remember.
I don't know how obviously drunk you act, when you're drunk, but he may not have realized, that you were shitfaced, just a bit tipsy.

He fucking stopped right when you told him for crying out loud. he pretty obviously didn't mean to take advantage, you shithead.

I genuinely want to know, in which shit-place of a country the police actually does something in such a case. By that logic sober people can't have sex with people, who drank alcohol, ever, what is pretty retarded.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.