[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm attracted to women and some guys that pass as women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 8xR7wmA.png (141 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
8xR7wmA.png
141 KB, 500x364
I'm attracted to women and some guys that pass as women or have very feminine features. Is there a word for this other then bi sexual? Bi sexual isn't accurate enough and implies I like dicks and taking dicks and everything involved in being attracted to men. Please ease my troubled insecure "straight guy" mind.
>>
heteroflexible or something like that, I forget
>>
Straight.
>>
>>5460739
This.
>>
Straight with a trap fetish.
>>
Come on, we don't need terms for everything just to make us a special thing.
You don't need to tag yourself to feel better or just to tell the world how different you are.
You know what atracts you, and this is fine. There's no need to name everything.
>>
>>5471955
Nigga, you try searching apps without the magic words. You want a femboy, but you spend hours wading through a see of gaybros, baras, and other such gayclone crap only to find one pozzed up 22 year old who seems legally retarded and only want drugs and hookups. Oh, and your prize lives 600 miles away.

I love jumping in to laugh at people for being snowflakes, but that's not this. This is a narrow band of attraction requiring labels simply because there is so much goddamn noise.

I am becoming frustrated with the gaytriarchy, tbQh.
>>
File: OneMoreDayInTheCloset.jpg (894 KB, 720x2022) Image search: [Google]
OneMoreDayInTheCloset.jpg
894 KB, 720x2022
>>5466865
THIS
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.