[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anime made me gay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Bridget.png (671 KB, 761x899) Image search: [Google]
Bridget.png
671 KB, 761x899
I wasn't like this before anime ;-;
>>
Are you implying there is something wrong with being gay?

And is that a fucking yo-yo?
>>
>>5461753
Yo-yos are perfectly reasonable things to use as weapons.
>>
File: 1445453915487.png (698 KB, 500x1123) Image search: [Google]
1445453915487.png
698 KB, 500x1123
Anime is a huge jewish conspiracy, the illuminati is trying to destroy masculinity within the oriental and Caucasian peoples.
>>
>>5461849
What can I do to further their cause?
>>
Somebody post that anime makes you gay image.
>>
>>5461856
Study Kabbalah, get lots of people to watch anime. Drink tap water, advocate to people to drink tap water. Claim anyone believing in the conspiracy theory is a loon so that no one catches on.
>>
Anime makes you MtF.
>>
>>5460657
>correlation mistaken for causation.
>>
>>5462694
will it stop if I stop watching it? ;-;
>>
>>5463263
Not really, 4chan is part of the conspiracy. Why do you think everyone on /pol/ ends up posting on /lgbt/? Why do you think traps are such a big thing here?
Like you're kinda asking how does the farm animal escape the slaughter- They can't.
>>
>>5463263
If it makes you feel better, anal sex is just lovely and there is no feeling quite as good as just letting a stronger man hold you up in the air.

I could do with less homophobia desu, but that things are good despite it just show how much better this really is.
>>
>>5460657
>anime makes you homosexual
>disney makes you transsexual
>the inability to commit and a lack of empathy makes you bisexual
This is common knowledge and you should have done your research. Welcome to the fold, faggot
>>
>>5461753
being gay is stupid and disgusting.
>>
>>5463408
anal sex is absolutely disgusting and no one normal likes getting shit on themselves.
>>
>>5463683
Find a bf that's smart enough to shower thoroughly, and fast (have a liquid diet) 24 hours before anal sex.
>>
File: dhjfajkhfk.jpg (14 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
dhjfajkhfk.jpg
14 KB, 262x192
>>5460657
I wasn't either OP.
>>
Anime can't make you gay, only trans.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.