[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why does /lgbt/ like to chase AIDS and HIV? You people ar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 2000px-Biohazard_symbol.svg[1].png (102 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Biohazard_symbol.svg[1].png
102 KB, 2000x2000
So why does /lgbt/ like to chase AIDS and HIV? You people are always going on about how transvestites are degenerate yet you people do stuff like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_tHrCFnrGs

explain yourselves, now!
>>
I'm minority here but personally I don't want to get my boypussy pozzed.
>>
>>5460030
It's mostly a meme around here tbqfh.
>>
>>5460030
Thats fucking disgusting why do bugchasers even exist. God those people are sick

Also how would I get someone I'm into to take a blood test?
>>
>>5460092
it's an asshole faggot, not a boipucci

>>5460125
>Thats fucking disgusting why do bugchasers even exist.
you tell me, you're the gay

>Also how would I get someone I'm into to take a blood test?
make it clear to them that you wont do anything sexual or romantic with them unless they take a blood test?

>b-b-but trust
the only thing you can trust are official documents

>b-b-but what if they angry and leave me
this is better than sitting in a hospital bed shriveled up as you slowly die.
>>
>>5460137
Thanks bro. Also how long do blood tests take?
>>
>>5460140
only a few weeks.
>>
>>5460125
you ask him?!
if either of you wants to bareback, it's perfectly fine and reasonable to want a test.

fear of becomming poz is what holds a lot of gays back. I think there would be way more hookups, if there weren't assholes stealth pozzing ppl and some shit.
>>
>>5460125
Tell them you don't wanna catch something and that you'd rather be safe than sorry and get tested TOGETHER. Some of those psychos go as far as to fake a negative test.
>>
File: aids-patient-in-india-image[1].jpg (113 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
aids-patient-in-india-image[1].jpg
113 KB, 640x426
>>5460149
you, in a few years
>>
File: did you get triggered anon.jpg (16 KB, 320x371) Image search: [Google]
did you get triggered anon.jpg
16 KB, 320x371
>>5460149
>fear of becomming poz is what holds a lot of gays back.

Fuck off thot.
>>
Some people are really into degredation. And getting aids is basically rock bottom so i think thats why some people are bug chasers.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.