[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /lgbt/ drink?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6
What does /lgbt/ drink?
>>
>>5458871
Rum and coke or whiskey and coke
>>
>>5458871
Semen mainly.
>>
whiskey if I get to choose but pretty much anything really
>>
>>5458892
NZ? Horse semen shots sound strangely appetising.
>>
>implying I'm a degenerate
>>
whatevers on special
>>
File: 1410697393294.png (20 KB, 315x274) Image search: [Google]
1410697393294.png
20 KB, 315x274
>>5458871

Water, pretty much exclusively. I've never had anything alcoholic whatsoever.
>>
File: feels.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
7 KB, 645x773
my own tears
>>
>>5458871
wine, beer, spirits
>>
>>5458871
Every month or so I'll try a 12ish dollar bottle of Trader Joes wine with dinner.
White Russians are fun for just chilling out with friends a couch and a movie.
Other than Guiness, I don't like beer.
There's a few local apple orchards that make really good hard ciders too.
>>
Water. So much fucking water.
>>
File: cn-crystal-2006_5796_r2.jpg (65 KB, 531x800) Image search: [Google]
cn-crystal-2006_5796_r2.jpg
65 KB, 531x800
tequila, love me some top tequila
>>
Tom Collins with lime.
>>
Long Island Iced Tea
mead
coconut juice and mead
dihydrogen-monoxide
>>
>>5459271
this
>>
Mostly water and occasionally energy drinks.

If I'm in a situation, in which it's expected to drink alc, I'll go for some beer, I don't like it though. Don't drink harder stuff at all anymore.
>>
At home whatever I can mix with vodka to abuse that bottle. Out and about it depends on the mood, I do have a soft spot for shitty light American beer.
>>
fernet branca
pure
grossest shit ever, but it gets you drunk

my drinks of choice are either vodka, whisky, gin tonic
i'll drink anything above %30 that isnt made with herbs (except fernet but thats the only thing I had avaible at the moment)
>>
vodka, strait if potato, mixed if grain.
beer with friends
>>
File: Santa Clara Rompope-500x500.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Santa Clara Rompope-500x500.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
Drankin' dis bitch right now with some milk. Eggnog done right.
>>
>>5458871
I don't drink much but I'm OK with most things. I don't like cocktails as a rule (I think they're overpriced) and can't drink champagne / bubbly wine because it gives me headaches afterwards, even if I have a small amount.
>>
>>5458871
Tea earl grey -- hot. Or other teas. I used to love scotch so much. I would've had sex with if it had bp. But no drinking for a few years now. I miss smoking more, but I did cheat a couple times and that shit is awful if you're not addicted.

So really, I just like to be nostalgic for drinking and smoking while being an old tea drinking faggot.
>>
>>5458871
As a degenerate mtf;
Strawberry cider, mint tea (helps with estrogen) and cum =)
>>
Vodka like the Nordic I am
>>
Gay guy here.
Beer when I'm just out for a drink or two with friends
Wine sometimes when I want to stay in or netflix and chill
Southern Comfort and coke zero is my drink of choice when I'm out to get drunk but I'd try anything once

Except Tequilla, fuck tequilla.
>>
>>5459051
What a faggot.
>>
Literally anything. For whatever stupid reasons I actually waited until I was 21 to drink and then I had several glasses of red bull and vodka and passed out.

Now I drink whenever I go out but I limit myself to one or 2 beers. I'm from BREW CITY USA so I can choose whatever I want. I don't touch harder drinks anymore unless it's for a special occasion
>>
Water and herbal tea mainly. I avoid coke because of caffeine sensitivity. Reformed alcoholic who started early so I don't really drink anymore.
>>
Black Coffee
Rum and Coke
Water
>>
Water, Milk and Coke.
>>
Tequila and cranberry juice, Yingling, Sam Adams, gin and ginger ale, Heineken, margarita, pina colada, sangria, or moscato. Just to list
>>
>>5460313

Well, yes. But why the hostility?
>>
Guinness, or vodka tonic
>>
>>5460313
You know what board this is, right?
>>
Japanese sex
>>
vodka mixed or with a chaser

though tis the season for peppermint schnapps
>>
>>5460360
>Now I drink whenever I go out but I limit myself to one or 2 beers.

>2 small american 3.5% alcohol beers
>the equivalent of 2/3 of an English pint

I hate this board.
>>
I used to drink port. I miss port.

Oh well. Water and tea are tasty.
>>
Hard Cider and Hard lemonade
Would like to experiment with some champagne and fruity cocktails once I'm no longer underage
>>
water. cum. iced coffee. cum. any alcohol that isnt sweet (usually beer). pussy juice.
>>
The tears of my enemies and the lamentations of their women.
>>
>>5464952
Str8 as fuck.

Post shaved chest, Conan.
>>
>>5458871
fucking hard cider. I can't get enough of that. Redds, Angry orchard it doesn't matter.

or whiskey.

or anything fruity really.
>>
Dr pepper and voldka, with crushed oxycodone and cough syrup mixed in
>>
Screwdrivers, just screwdrivers
>>
>>5458871
My own tears of desperation, because I have the gay.
>>
Anything available, other than most whiskeys. I'd probably drink whiskey if it was the only thing available though.

Vodka or rum if I'm out and getting drunk. Beer or gin if I'm out and not. Anything when at home.
>>
Hendricks gin, various scotches, but at the moment Fireball.
Also, cheap booze mixed with energy drinks.
>>
Water. Lemonade. Pinapple Juice sometimes. For alcohol, just some local wheat brew.
>>
I mainly drink milk, water, an occasional soda, tea.

I do not drink alcohol and never will.
>>
Pale ale's
>>
So much tea
>>
File: 1451274602612.jpg (124 KB, 669x445) Image search: [Google]
1451274602612.jpg
124 KB, 669x445
>>5471814
mmmm tea :D

I drink lots of tea, tons of coffee
then for alcohol
i love bloody marys, whiskey of any sort with soda, and beer
>>
>>5458871
Gatorade and protiene shakes. I'm a gym rat.
>>
Anything with >35% alcohol in it. And Club-Mate.
>>
Don Q Rum
>pale ales and island lagers mostly
>>
>>5458871
>tfw work as a bartender and keep up with all the "mixologist" bullshit
>keep a shit ton of alcohol in my house
>only mixed drinks I like are super sugary shit like mai tais and daiquiris or whiskey and water
>deep inside I really drink like a college freshman
>the majority of the alcohol I consume is Evan Williams and 151
>>
>>5477040
>evan williams
My nigga.
>>
>>5458886
Rum and coke all the way!
>>
Cheap vodka.
With lime if I'm feeling fancy.
>>
So much coffee i sweat it and my piss smells like it
>>
>>5458871
Everclear.
>>
Ale, g&, occasionally baileys (mostly in winter when it's kinda like ice cream), sweet white wine.

I kind of want to like whisky because it always looks so good on tv but whenever I have it it makes me feel sick.

I'd love a fully stocked drinks cabinet/cocktail bar so I could experiment with stuff but it's way too expensive. Plus I don't have room.
>>
>>5458871
I like fireball and jagerbombs!
>>
The fruitiest cocktails possible. Yes, I'm MtF.
>>
I drink mostly green tea and occasionally milk,soda. For alcohol i drink vodka sometimes with a chaser.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.