[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Makeshift Dildo thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: Toothbrush.png (83 KB, 793x603) Image search: [Google]
Toothbrush.png
83 KB, 793x603
Can't buy a dildo or BP because I don't want my family to know I'm bi. Generally I use either a toilet brush, a cheap toothbrush (either end is good, put paste on for sting) or Icecubes.
>>
>>5456668
I experimented with this, it hurt.
Why do people do this?
>>
Smooth metal chopsticks in the pee-hole.
>>
Don't stick things like these up your ass, or you'll get rectal cancer.
>>
File: Coat Hook.jpg (6 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
Coat Hook.jpg
6 KB, 180x180
>>5456668

These are your friends OP.
>>
>>5456668
I once stuck a toothbrush in my butt
I put it in a condom to make it extra safe
it came out stained with shit and blood
I was afraid of dying for like a month
never again
>>
>>5456790
Use the handle end
>>
My progress:
>fingers
>brush handle
>pizza cutter handle
>oven tray remover thingy handle
>>
>>5456817
I used that end
>>
File: download.jpg (2 KB, 120x90) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
2 KB, 120x90
I know it's cliche by now, but the wii-mote was my gf for 2 years in high school b4 I got to college. Just try to find a game that has certain option, specifically a vibration test option. I believe these days there are actual programs you can download with a jailbroken wii that is specifically for female pleasure.

Protip: put wii-mote in sterilized zip loc bag, and apply lubrication to bag as needed.
>>
>>5456921
That's probably your ass just being bad with anything then.
>>
Okay now you have me curious. What do ice cubes up your bum feel like?
>>
As mentioned before brushes are good. Before I got my first BP set I used lint rollers' handles: they come in different sizes and they are easy to handle and clean. Remember to always use objects with tapered ends to avoid getting stuff stuck in there. GL with your exploration ;D
>>
>>5457089
Really fucking cold, melt kinda fast, no pleasure just cold and wet
>>
>>
>>5457089

More fun with another person. Can be super kinky feeling an ice cold cube being popped into your bum.

But yeah, >>5457733
>>
>>5456743
> tfw you'll never have a vagina as well as an anus and be able to get DP'd by a coat hook
>>
File: n64.jpg (48 KB, 540x300) Image search: [Google]
n64.jpg
48 KB, 540x300
>>5456956
Back in my day we'd just frot against the handles of an N64 controller with the rumble pak in
>>
File: 41XvO-I6UtL._SY355_.jpg (21 KB, 278x355) Image search: [Google]
41XvO-I6UtL._SY355_.jpg
21 KB, 278x355
>>
>>5457089
I was really into it when i liked subbing on cam and being told to hold them in.
It's quite uncomfortable but also pleasurable. It's weird
>>
Rez Trance Pad
>>
>>5456790
>>5456921
>>5456970
use lube...
>>
What about household items you can use as lube? Is coconut oil fine?
>>
i used a screwdriver once while masturbating sadly id didnt do for me my orgasm was meh

how does it feel to have a prostate orgasm
>>
>>5456668
you can buy stuff online and have it delivered to a ups drop off. you just have to pay for pick up. this is if having a item delivered to your house is the problem.
>>
>>5456668
>because I don't want my family to know I'm bi.
How often does your family go through your personal possessions? If you're old enough to be posting on 4chan and the answer is anything other than "never," you need to GTFO of there. Seriously. Find some roommates who actually respect your privacy.
>>
>>5458093
Kekekek
>>
>>5458093
i used to do this
then my parents gave it away to charity without my permission when i moved out
lol
>>
>>5456668
>(either end is good, put paste on for sting)
No, bad little bi boy. That is seriously bad for you.
>>
I've been using glass bottles that have a longer and thinner neck.
>>
>>5465013
holy fuck i shouldn't have to tell you why that's a really bad idea
>>
>dont want anyone knowing im bi

Buy fleshlight
Hide dildo in fleshlight
>>
human vaginas have solved this problem for millenia

>cucumbers
>>
>>5466033
that's actually genius. if it fits, that is
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.