[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What to do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (821 KB, 886x776) Image search: [Google]
image.png
821 KB, 886x776
The last few attempts at a relationship have ended in failure so I'm ending up even more lonely and desperate.

Current guy im talking to was really nice, we had a lot of fun the first few dates, connected sexually, and just was really nice.

Now a days I don't even get more than a text every other day and he's canceled the last 3 times we tried to hang out, citing family issues (no details either just "issues")

I know it's Christmas time and people are busy, but am I paranoid and he just wants to cut it off without being an ass, or is he really busy and my desperation is making me clingy?

Is it normal for gays who say "yes I want a long term relationship" to be so damn flaky about it?

I don't mean to blog and whine, just wondering what to do.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>5456312
I think it's pretty likely, that he does have some family issues at the time. Christmas is about the time that stuff occurs at. Tell him, that he can talk to you about it if he wants to, maybe he does.
Otherwhise it's a good idea to leave him alone with that considering you don't seem to have a close relationship yet.

If it goes on like that in the new year, call him out on it. Maybe be a bit playful about it, so that you don't seem needy.
>>
>>5456329
I did ask if his parents would be an issue, because I am not 16 anymore and I don't like dealing with guys who aren't out or have to hide their romance from their parents. he said it wouldn't be, yet here we are.

He said he wanted to do something really nice for my birthday, which is on New Years, so I'm giving him a little space just in case, but I don't have my hopes up anymore.

You're right that I shouldn't come off as needy, but I've had this same shit happen like 3 different times and I don't have the patience to deal with it anymore.
>>
>>5456364
It's more likely, that he has stress with his family, that doesn't invovle you in any way.
>>
>>5456416

Most likely. It just bugs me that it feels like pulling teeth to get him to respond to a text. Takes like 5 seconds.

A month ago he was calling me every day after work and loved talking.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.