[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do I stop being fat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: hoygirl.jpg (43 KB, 457x711) Image search: [Google]
hoygirl.jpg
43 KB, 457x711
I'm a 5'5, 170 lb and 22 years old closeted trans-woman.

All of my life, I've been either chubby or fat, I've been bullied for it as long as I can remember. I'm now ashamed to leave my house, or even go to work because I'm so fucking embarrassed about my body. My brother and family always tells me how handsome I am, except for being a chubby boy....

I've tried dropping to 1200 calories 200g carbs, but I end up feeling like shit and losing all of my motivation due to starving but I feel like I never lose weight unless I cut that low because I'm in no way active at all. When people say shit about my body, it literally makes me want to kill myself and that feeling makes me want to eat more. I think about my weight all of the time and just want to cocoon myself away from the world until all of it is just fucking gone. All I think about, every second of every day is what my next meal is going to be and how good it's going to taste. Eating is so entertaining to me and brings me so much comfort.

How do I stop being fat before I kill myself in shame, seriously?
>>
>>5456006
Become mtf look anorexic for the rest of your life.
>>
File: 1444447105636.jpg (295 KB, 1190x1578) Image search: [Google]
1444447105636.jpg
295 KB, 1190x1578
GO TO /FIT/. READ STICKY.
FAGGOT.
>>
>>5456028
I don't even think this is possible. Food is just so addicting to me. Not even being called fat is enough motivation for me to stop eating it.
>>
>>5456006
Exercise and stop eating so much.

You think skinny people don't feel hunger, or a want to eat?
>>
You sound like me with food. I have binge eating disorder.

You gotta take care of that before you can diet, because it sounds like your obsession with food isn't really about the food. See a therapist.

Also, just cutting calories isn't enough. You gotta change your diet so you're eating things that are more filling so you don't feel like you're starving all the time.
>>
>>5456056
I do, but obviously they have other crutches that they can cling on to in highly stressful times. There must be something I'm missing if I'm so depressed about being fat, yet it isn't motivation enough for me to not be fat.

I literally cannot think straight if I eat 1600 or lower calories.
>>
>>5456075
Workout, you dense motherfucker.
You're just going to be a flabby, skinnyfat sack of garbage if you don't.
Or Auschwitz-mode.
Working out helps in every way.
Do it, you goddamn queer.

And no, you ARE NOT going to develop huge muscles if you work out reasonably, retard.
Those things are hard as fuck to get.
>>
>>5456075
workout you dumb fuck.
you're not the victim of your special urges or some bullshit. eating has been a major coping-mechanism throughout my life. I have slow as fuck metabolism and I'm skinny due to time intensive workout.

Like, it's not that hard. You work out a lot, what means you burn more calories, what means, that you get fat harder, what means, that you can eat more without getting fat.
1200 calories also isn't "starving". when I was having a bit of an eating disorder I ate less while running ~12 km a day.
>>
>>5456108
What were you eating when you were at 1200 calories and when were you eating your meals? I tried IF, but for me that was like eating disorder central.
>>
File: 1433573880394.jpg (200 KB, 642x443) Image search: [Google]
1433573880394.jpg
200 KB, 642x443
>>5456108
*high-five*
>>
1200 kcal is like 3kg of vegees WTF how can you not feel full after that.
>>
>>5456134
I was basically only eating some fruit.

1200 calories is pretty normal. most females I know eat less when they try to lose weight. It's unhealthy, but if you don't workout, you have to do something to lose weight I guess. If you don't workout, you can only lose weight if you eat less than you burn (what should be ~2k calories depending on your body and lifestyle) and if you want to lose weight fast, you eat a lot less.

still, just work out ffs. there's literally no reason to not work out. every fuck can go for a run once in a while. while you may be skinnyfat if you only run, it's better than fat-fat.
>>
>>5456170
OP probably tried to lose weight by simply eating less of the same shit they ate to become fat.
>>
>>5456006
jesus just become more active you fat fucking american cunt.
Calories burned > calories ingested.
It's that fucking simple.
You don't have to spend 12 hours in the gym each day, but maybe an hour of decent exercise like cycling or running each day will do wonders.
Also, as soon as you start doing something beneficial you start to feel better about yourself and that becomes motivation.
>>
eat less move more
>>
start with exercising before diet. just eat the recommended amount for your size, and try not to fill up with junk etc. then go to the gym, or start running (if your knees will be up to it) and do strength training in your house. it will be a lot slower than if you also cut down calories, but more sustainable and you'll be surprised how much better you look at about the same weight but with more muscle.
>>
I used to be a fatty when i was 18, so i started throwing up everything i ate and lower the calories from almost 2k to 700 a day. Also cut yourself on the legs and arms.
I literally were hungry for 6 months until christmass came and i eat as much as i could but my stomach was smaller.

Im 100lbs and 5'7
>>
>>5456196
This OP. Eat shitloads of food with small amount of calories to the point you want to puke.
>>
Stop giving him advice he's a lazy shit that would rather die then do any sort of work or dieting
>When people say shit about my body, it literally makes me want to kill myself

you feel like absolute shit but would rather do nothing then change
you would by your own logic feel WAY BETTER if you just lost weight
i wish mods would lock these sad idiot threads and send them to adv
>>
>>5456277
god tier advice.
you should also think about transitioning.
>>
>>5456277
Blood is actually low calorie.
Great snack, really.
>>
Stop being a fucking fatty. Get a scale, find how tall you are, calculate what you need to eat to either lose mass, maintain mass, or gain mass. Find healthy, nutritious food that's actually going to fuel your body, either download an app or start writing what you eat and your calories down.

Take a multivitamin if need be. Get lots of sunlight. Fucking exercise, whether it be running or lifting weights- but fucking stick with it. You won't be Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie in six weeks. Keep track of your progress and maintain discipline. If you have even the slightest ounce of backbone and a source of income, the resources are all there. Stop making fucking excuses and make it work.
>>
>>5456006
Doesn't seem like you mentioned any exercise in your post. Your metabolism will adjust to whatever you limit or push it to in order to keep your body the same. The body doesn't like changing unless you make it change (most of the time by running or something like that).
>>
>>5456006
Stop drinking soda, cut back on processed food as much as possible. Try to stick to fruits and veges.
If your great-grandma wouldn't have known what it is, don't touch it.
Portion size is important; if you eat a shit ton of healthy food you'll still be heavy.
If you're afraid of going out of the house because embarrassment, youtube some simple stretching/bodyweight stuff to do in your room.
>>
>>5456075
Try co-codamol, works for me because I was eating due to anxiety. I've lost 10 kg
>>5456087
>>5456108
>>5458068
>>5457345
>>5456240

That will make her appetite worse you virgin, I have actually lost way more weight by stopping exercising completely than when I used to cycle 20 miles a day. Exercise is completely unnecessary to weight loss.
>>5456289
Only sensible advice in this thread, if you stock up on low calorie food you can eat the same volume of food and still lose weight.
>>5456295
>>5456207
I hate this dismissive advice that is thrown out at people who find it hard to lose weight. your mood can have a strong effect on appetite. This is widely accepted for stressed people who go anorexic but somehow the exact reverse phenomenon of stressed people who get fat is pseudoscience. Since I started the anxiety meds I instantly dropped 10 kg. Throwing out simplistic "calories in calories out, dont b lazy fat fuck" tier advice is completely unhelpful and goes nowhere. You are wasting your breath, The government spends millions on healthy eating campaigns yet obesity is rising, so what do we do? We throw out the same old simplistic advice that failed the last 50 times. My much more sensible advice to OP is to see a therapist to get to the bottom of why she eats so much, and then going on a non retarded diet that won't starve her into misery.
>>
>>5462941
Another useful way to help appetite is to change eating pattern. Either 2 huge 800 calorie meals that nukes your appetite or 5 small ones that keeps your appetite level. Work with your appetite, don't listen to these retards telling you to blindly fight it when there is no need for that.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.