[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MTF with white marks in underwear wtf is going on.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: undies.jpg (39 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
undies.jpg
39 KB, 640x640
Every day at the end of the day I have white marks in my underwear where my penis sits.

I no longer have testicles and I don't masturbate like ever. I don't think this is from being in the mood as again most of the time I don't think about sex.

Hormones:
4mg of Estrogen
200mg Micronized Progesterone

I don't have any infections or issues down there so any ideas?

I googled and found nothing.

I know this is gross but any ideas?
>>
>>5455992
You get a boner and leak pre-cum.
>>
you dream about kissing boys too much and prostate is getting excited
>>
>>5456008

I don't though. I tuck and I would know if I got one.

I thought about that though.

>>5456009

It's at the end of the day and the morning.

It could be arousal but I'd think I'd know if I were turned on.

Honestly it's unsettling. Like is something wrong?

Urine doesn't dry white right?
>>
>>5456038
Then it isn't able to get erect, because the blood flow needed to get it erect is blocked by the bend. but you're still aroused.
>>
>>5456068

Well like I said I don't think I am aroused but that does seem like the most logical conclusion.

I kinda want to talk to a doctor but I'm not sure how bring it up.
>>
>>5455992
I don't know too much about intersex but if you were, maybe it could be something similar to ovulation? Look it up. I know there's an intersex mtf (or ItFtMtF, long story) on here who posted not that long ago about having issues that remind me of this, if she's around then maybe you could ask...?
>>
Wow you niggers are fucking retarded. Scrotums and penis heads and shafts just get grimey. That's why your panties get white crud in them. The same would happen/does happen to any man who wears panties or any other tight undergarment.

Have you never bathed for a few days? It will become more apparent. Your scrotum and penis head will get all grimey and smelly.

Jesus fucking Christ you trannies are so profoundly retarded about basic shit. It's no wonder you concocted some ridiculous identity around a sea of false assumptions and misunderstandings.

Also
>le
McFuckingKillYourself
>>
File: 1297033068099.jpg (52 KB, 361x359) Image search: [Google]
1297033068099.jpg
52 KB, 361x359
>>5456323
>>
>>5456323

Your assumptions are way off base.

I bathe every single day. I am religiously clean. I shave everything every other day.

Fuck you I don't clean.

This isn't smegma.

I know my penis is clean.

This all started when I added Progesterone and had my testicles removed.

This is a recent as in last 6/8 months change.

Why are you so upset anyway?

>>5456246

That would be cool but I don't think so.

My genitals while a little small seemed normal enough. Isn't that an obvious sign?

Thank you for your input though.
>>
>>5455992
can you post a picture of your penis, maybe we can find a clue
>>
>>5456422

Seriously?
>>
File: 1447893304007.gif (63 KB, 320x303) Image search: [Google]
1447893304007.gif
63 KB, 320x303
>>5456393
>what is reading comprehension?
>what are paragraphs?
>what is the first stage of grieving?
>why are you such a retarded tranny?

I realize these are questions that you will struggle to answer/likely incapable of answering, but I just wanted to plant the seeds of reason in your barren brain. Until then, enjoy you smegma fill panties and confusion.
>>
File: 1311900535562.jpg (60 KB, 388x384) Image search: [Google]
1311900535562.jpg
60 KB, 388x384
>>5456623
>>
Hey OP, I don't know what's going on either, but so you feel less alone... I get this too. Doctors have run a battery of tests and they haven't the foggiest. I've only had one sexual partner, it happened before I started having sex, and I've never had penetrative sex with my penis.

I've had a hypothesis though -- I think it's due to tucking. The tighter my tuck is or the longer it's tucked, the more it will leak later in the day. I think tucking causes some sort of minor damage to the penis that causes a little leakage... perhaps something like pus? A few times I've tucked to the point of pain, and there was a bit of blood in my panties/urine and weird discharge after it healed that wasn't a UTI or STI.

So... you're hurting your penis to the point it's crying weird white stuff.
>>
>>5457029
>So... you're hurting your penis to the point it's crying weird white stuff.
This. I had to stop tucking so often. I was damaging my dick from poor blood flow. I now only tuck if I'm going out.
>>
>>5457029
Maybe when you're pushing your testicles up it presses against your prostate thus causing whatever prostate fluid is there to leak out. If you were cutting off circulation to your dick you would probably feel a lot of pain.
>>
>>5456009
>and prostate is getting excited
lol
>>
>>5456499
seriously i am a doc you can trust me

>>5456422
second this
>>
>>5456623
Find out next time on DRAGON BALL Z!
>>
>>5455992
Idk senpai but my girlcock leaks every so often and has a similiar effect.
I'm small so I dont really need to tuck desu, it just kinda happened randomly since I was on hrt for a while.

My underwear fits pretty well so It's nothing to do with circulation.
>>
>>5463925
Have you noticed it increases if you got partially or fully sexually excited?
>>
>>5463979
It does increase if I'm aroused, but it kinda happens regardless.
>>
you're all fucking stupid
literally everyone with working genitalia has fucking goo pour out of it all day. vaginas just drip and the head of the penis oozes like a sore. usually your underwear is made specifically to absorb and hide those spots but because you have a dick in a pair of panties it gets wipe on the front and leave harmless white marks. wash your underwear.

this has been a psa from your internet mom grow up
>>
>>5464146
Even with mild arousal, women get moist in their vagina.
>>
>>5464193
My dick never oozed anything for all those years I was pre HRT. It now oozes precum if I get sexually excited. That is a cange, and it happened not long after I started HRT.
>>
huh weird
my thing gets wet too when i am aroused but the mark it leaves behind is not white, just watery liquid-y
>>
>>5464193
thanks mom *groans audibly*
>>
>>5464193

Nah men do not leak anything normally.

Piss maybe but it's not white.
>>
>>5456126
Just use your best Jersey accent and go

"Ayo, pussy lips. My dick is leaking. FIX IT."
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.