[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just found out about this stuff. Anyone have any experienc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 102403.jpg (567 KB, 1000x974) Image search: [Google]
102403.jpg
567 KB, 1000x974
I just found out about this stuff. Anyone have any experience with it or is it commonly suggested? I don't usually pay attention to the self-medding advice.

http://www.luckyvitamin.com/p-80328-nature-s-answer-pueraria-mirifica-estro-balance-with-dim-60-vegetarian-capsules

Thinking about supplementing my current hormones with it... extra Biotin never hurt, either
>>
>>5453593
All herbal things are bullshit
>>
>>5453593
If you're already on HRT this isn't going to do shit for you. It's only useful if you absolutely cannot get on HRT and this is your only option.

SP/PM are significantly weaker than spiro/cypro/estrodial and the dosages aren't as carefully regulated: 150 mg of one brand isn't the same as 150 mg of another brand.
>>
>>5453593
If you're already on hormones then don't use this, it'll just compete for receptors and be extremely counterproductive. This stuff is barely better than nothing and should only be used if the only alternative is, well, nothing. Just don't bother since you're on actual hormones.
>>
>>5453645
say that to coke opium and weed
>>
File: 34.png (772 KB, 680x831) Image search: [Google]
34.png
772 KB, 680x831
>>5453593
I use it. I think I pass pretty well. Im not sure if that's why though.
>>
>>5453593
it works, but that brand will not work. not sure why.
I stopped PM because I became more depressed than I was, even while though it was working, not sure if regular HRT will do that to you.
>>
>>5453593
>supplementing my current hormones with it

Do this if you want to slow down your progress. PM has incredibly weak estrogenic activity compared to the estrogen in your HRT and it will bind to your estrogen receptors stopping your HRT from working.
>>
>>5453593
As anons said, for you, it's not a good idea to use.

I will just add that I'm using it, and it's not very effective (I'm not on HRT, just Pueraria Mirifica).

As a general answer for non HRT people :
It tend to work for some people and some brand, but it couln not work too. It's like 50-50 s far as I can read on the net...
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.