[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What movie should no self-respecting gay man miss out on seeing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Death Becomes Her.jpg (43 KB, 470x705) Image search: [Google]
Death Becomes Her.jpg
43 KB, 470x705
What movie should no self-respecting gay man miss out on seeing?
>>
Rocky Horror Picture Show
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (44 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
44 KB, 480x360
The Mormons.
>>
>>5453580
>Cute blonde boy gets fucked on webcam fir the first time | Boycall. That boy is just so cute. I want him as my boyfriend. And I'm just a straight guy with a cute boy fetishism.
I don't think netflix has that.
>>
>gay
>self respecting
>>
yea, pick one.
>>
>>5453577
Don't you mean Latter Days?
>>
>>5453604
>>5453662
Scamper on back to /pol/ boys, you're out of your league.
>>
Any and all MEryl Streep Movies.

Especially

>She Devil
>>
>>5453538
gayniggers from outer space
>>
File: JD.jpg (156 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
JD.jpg
156 KB, 480x720
>>5453538
>>
>>5458453
Love that man.
>>
>>5458453
How good is that movie? Never seen it.
>>
Paris is Burning, the 1980s documentary of the NYC families, the balls, and realness competition.
>>
>>5453538
why do gays watch chick flicks?
>>
>>5473988
Just because the protagonists are female doesn't mean it's a chick flick, plus a movie like Death Becomes Her which you call a "chick flick" is a million times better than supposed macho trash like Top Gun.
>>
Cabaret (watch the [spoiler]musical[/spoiler] if you can)
>>
>>5474044
Top gun sucks too. I like movies like the fifth element and fight club.
>>
>>5474059
Fight Club got on my nerves because of the huge macho masculine facade all the guys put up.

>Hurr a man just needs to beat the crap out of someone to be a man and feel normal and happy

Gigantic Cleveland steamer of a film.
>>
>>5474066
shut your mouth, fight club helped me man up enough to not get the shit kicked out of me till I was able to grow up, move out, and then fem it up. I swear you gays are more feminine than trans, and I have a vagina and pink nail polish for fuck sake.
>>
>>5474059
>I like movies like Fight Club
>>
How has Clueless not been said yet, are you all even gay???
>>
>>5474254
>if I don't like a movie it's for fedora tippers
shouldn't you be watching Grey Gardens for the 20th time faggot
>>
Moulin Rouge!

>gay friend had never seen it
>what the fuck man, we're gonna watch it
>pretty sure he was crying through the whole second half
>"oh my god anon that was so good"
>>
>>5453538

Scorpio Rising.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.