[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"bi curious" ??? consensus on this? experiences? pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot 2015-12-27 16.18.56.png (34 KB, 406x226) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2015-12-27 16.18.56.png
34 KB, 406x226
"bi curious"
???
consensus on this? experiences? pic related, message i got on okc
>>
If she already tried with a girl and wants to do it again chances are she is bi. Go for it.
>>
>>5452792
Dating someone that is bicurious would be pretty ridiculous. Just be FWBs, then you won't get emotionally entangled in someone that may not reciprocate your feelings.
>>
>>5452903
ok but here's the thing...i haven't had sex w a girl yet or even been very intimate w one, so like

is fwb even a good idea?
>>
>>5452979
Well most people treat fwb deals basically the exact same as dating. Every time I've done it we were monogamous anyway lol
It's kind of just a way of protecting yourself from significant attachment since they may just decide at any point they are no longer bicurious.

You can create whatever deal you want though. I'd just recommend trying to stay away from anything too serious otherwise you'll be sad when they leave you to pursue a hetero relationship.
>>
>>5453014
well i'm poly and already seeing some people so yeah, not into commitment
i have never really d8ed a girl or anything, i'm just saying, is it wise for my first experiences with another woman to be w someone who isn't even sure that they like women? idk it just sounds like it could go badly, hence asking for other people's experiences

i just always imagined my first relationship w a woman would be with someone more experienced than me and she would like, dramatically change my life you know but ultimately rip my heart out. is that wrong?
>>
>>5453034
Well I'm a guy, but I've been with bicurious guys before and usually the sex will really suck depending on how bicurious they really are. Most are really skittish to do anything which is cute at first but gets annoying when they start freaking out about stuff like kissing, cuddling, too much body contact, etc.
>>
>>5453108
As a lesbian I agree with this, I've never been with anyone bicurious but it doesn't sound like a good idea for a first time. It could surely turn out great but I wouldn't take my chances, unless you get some idea what kind of experiences she has had and what she is interested in. Does she have any genuine attraction to women or is it some vague idea that "it seems nice"?
First time with a virgin lesbian who is 100% sure about her orientation, that would be ok - possibly cutely awkward but at least no second thoughts, or, quoting above, "freaking out".
>>
>>5453680
>>5453108
thanks guys i think i'm gonna pass then. part of why i still haven't been with a girl is being afraid to talk to them because they'll be grossed out by it, so i think it would probably really traumatize me if someone started "freaking out" while i was trying to have my first time lol
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.