[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Self/gay hate thread go. I'm in the mood for a pity party
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 36
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 670x381) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 670x381
Self/gay hate thread go. I'm in the mood for a pity party
>>
>>5452654
We should all commit suicide asap to make the world a better place
>>
>>5452722
We need a giant meet up so we can each get to at least see another persons one time and then end the meet up with mass ritualistic suicide.
>>
>>5452740
>tfw ISIS isn't bombing pride parades
>>
>too fat for normal people
>too skinny for chasers
>too weak/depressed/unconfident to go in either direction
fug :-DDD
>>
>>5452764
Post tummy
>>
>>5452776
no senpai
its ugly
>>
>>5452802
Yessssss
>>
>>5452804
;___;
>>
>>5452830
Just post it, I wanna rub it with my mind
>>
Bisexual. Out to my mum but she gets drunk and gets upset saying I need to carry on the family name.

I just want a qt boyfriend but that means my own mother will resent me. Awesome.
>>
>never met another person I know is gay
>too scared to ask guys that look like they might be
>not outwardly gay enough for people to approach me
>only connection with the community is /lgbt/
>I get to watch this board slow down until it no longer exist for the next few years
>I don't even care about a relationship I just want to meet another gay guy just so I can confirm I'm not compleatly alone
>>
>tfw gay shut-in
>>
>>5452760
I've fantasizes about going on the roof of a building that a pride parade goes by and dumping a couple barrels of petrol onto the fags below before chasing it with a Molotov
>>
File: depressed pepe.png (20 KB, 638x547) Image search: [Google]
depressed pepe.png
20 KB, 638x547
>download hornet dating app
>half the guys are faceless torsos, the other half are pouting or making some stupid face

>download tinder
>it tries to match you with someone who has common FB friends

>not gonna even touch grindr

Why the fuck are gay men so fucking disgusting? I'm just done with it all right now. How am I supposed to meet if they're all like this?
>>
>>5453109
Literally all we are is broken men searching for meaning by fucking each other
>>
File: tfw angry cry.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
tfw angry cry.png
29 KB, 633x758
>>5453128
I just want a guy for sex, hand holding and passionate kissing. This shouldn't be hard to find.
>>
>>5452740
I'll bring the kool aid :^)
>>
>post pics on grindr
>everyone wants me
>am really mtf and it just makes me sad and I don't want them
>>
>>5453162
lower your standards
>>
>>5453162
you're not gonna date up the scale fuckboy. get over yourself
>>
>bacne
>butt acne
KILL ME PLEASE GOD SOMEONE PUT ME OUT OF MY FUCKING MISERY PLEEEASE
>>
File: Superman enojado.gif (621 KB, 300x175) Image search: [Google]
Superman enojado.gif
621 KB, 300x175
>>5452654
>have a first crush on someone at age 21
>may have had some before but quickly repressed them
>can't stop thinking about him
>love songs start making sense and shit
>the mere thought of hugging him and kissing his chest gives me a boner
>try to sit next to him among friends, just feeling him close makes me happy
>he will never know and if he did he wouldn't want to even see me anymore

Why can't I be normal?
>>
File: 1441102068570.jpg (17 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
1441102068570.jpg
17 KB, 375x360
>>5452654
> me
> fairly popular
> fairly cute. Can look sexy with my hair done right
> always meet cute feminine looking guys
> always straight
> sometimes homoexoticly straight with me which makes things worse
> all actually gay guys are fat creepy forward degenerates that stalk me and always ask for "cuddlez? :3"
> TFW will never find a normal cute guy in this shifty rural city
> TFW will always be surrounded by beautiful straight people who like me but not how I want to like them
> TFW I should just kill myself

Gay is not okay at all
>>
File: nails.jpg (10 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
nails.jpg
10 KB, 300x300
>>5453327
>>5453356
Bitter as fuck desu.
>>
I really just want to talk about guys in the same way guys talk about girls.

But girls never actually do that, and gays are usually awful at it.

:(
>>
File: tumblr_nus59hmwyH1qbz990o1_500.png (184 KB, 424x318) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nus59hmwyH1qbz990o1_500.png
184 KB, 424x318
>bi dude
>know this qt guy online
>don't know if he's bi or not, seems pretty bicurious, says he's 'demisexual' or some lame shit, keeps getting fucked over by crazy women
>we like all the same shit and get along great
>start liking him and tell him this
>he starts telling me he thinks I'm cute a lot
>feel sorry for him getting fucked over so many times and just want to take care of him and I know that he'd be way better off with me as I'm an extremely chill person and know that we'd be happy together
>keeps bitching and whining about how women fuck him over all over Facebook and how they're all jealous and emotionally fucked and never have the same interests as him
>bitches start commenting all like "omgg :33 I wouldn't do that to uuu!!! I d only b jelous if u had a bigger slice of pizza den me x3 haha i luv watchen sports w the boys too lol!!!" or some gay shit
>he is surrounded by usually fat beta female orbiters who he flirts with constantly despite being as bad as the women he's dated
>can't tell if he's just playing me to get an ego boost as he's said before he likes getting compliments from guys
>don't know if there's any point in pursuing him or if his stupid ass is destined to be a multi time divorcee with a drinking problem in debt to multiple women paying alimony and probably child support out the ass by the age of 40 because he refused to stop being a repressive retard and switch to guys
>don't know if I can give up on him because he's all I think about

Why of all people did I have to become infatuated with this jackass
>>
>>5453875
I get that, but that also happens to straight people.
I have a friend that is constantly telling me that kind of stories and is upset about how she only falls in love with jackasses, etc.
>>
>>5452654
do I have to be gay? I guess you could count me in one sense because I'm a degenerate AGPer pseudo-transbian

you fags have it easy imho lads
people don't give a fuck about gays any more unless you live in bumfuck nowhere
>>
>>5454017
>tfw live in bumfuck nowhere
>>
>>5453109
It's our fault for not being perfect femboys/male models.
>>
>>5452654
Being gay is a disease, being gay means you have mental problems
>>
i feel squeamish and uncomfortable about anything involving intimacy. i hate being at home because i only feel like an emotional lost cause.
>>
>>5453894
But the thing is, the dude just doesn't WORK with women, he acts like a faggot, he wants someone to pamper his ass and praise him all the time and treat him like the prince of England, women don't do that, women expect that from their partners, he'd just be better off with a man and won't acknowledge it.
>>
>>5452951
Where u at nigga
>>
>>5452654
That bottom is sexy.
>>
>>5454135
Perfectly understandable.
>>
>>5452878
Is she THERE for YOU or are YOU there for HER?
>>
>>5452878
At least I don't feel like I owe my parents anything in terms of kids. They are pretty much entitled to nothing considering what a shit job they did at raising me and my sister.
>>
>>5454346
I still feel a biological need to have at least one biological kid to pass on the genes and the family name. Any others can be adopted though, I don't care.

My brother is taking care of passing on the genes though, so my parents are off my back about it.
>>
File: 1398346284386.jpg (112 KB, 468x446) Image search: [Google]
1398346284386.jpg
112 KB, 468x446
>>5454448
I feel the same way anon

/lgbt/'s only answer is "stop being a brainwashed facist cis-fuck".
>>
>>5453475
This desu senpai
>>
>>5452951
Use a dating app.
>>
>>5454191
Yeah the problem is that my mum is actually great. She has her issues but she raised me on her own and she's always supported me. I guess it's just really important to her.
>>
>be 30
>still a dumb kid at heart
>wanna sit around and play video games and drink beer
>people my age want to talk about mortgages and investments
>people younger than me call me granddad and say I'm past my gay death
>just sit alone until I die
>>
I feel like the gay community is never going to get its shit together when it comes to being gross and depraved and having such easy sex and we'll always be a stain on society. That and that homosexuality will be discovered to be pathogenic and we will truly be just a bunch of diseased faggots
>>
>>5455627
Those seem really scary for people with social anxiety. My therapist wants me to start going out there and use apps such as grindr next year. I'm petrified... what if im just mentally ill straight man that has a penis fetish... what if the sexual encounter with another man will give me traumatic stress and emotionally scare me?

Why am I such a pussy?
>>
>>5455750
You just gotta face your fears man.
Shit's not gonna change if you don't.
>>
I come here to see how delusional and ugly trannies are and remember myself that being transgender is not a real thing
>>
>>5454017
OP here, all self hate is welcome in this thread so have at it!
>>
>>5454151
903, I have yet to see anyone else in the area in any meet up thread
>>
>>5455844
I also cut myself on my legs and belly to not ever shave or wear clothes that reveal them
>>
>>5455627
I can't get passed the idea that I might meet up with some creep that rapes or murders me
>>
>>5455750
Yeah, I had that too.
Make sure to not just meet with a stranger at first. Get to know him via messages a bit before meeting, it makes it easier.

My first actual date was with a chill dude (who turned out to be a bit crazy towards other people) and it helped me to overcome the fear of strangers. As I said he was a bit crazy from time to time, as in overly aggressive if someone somehow offended him. He was kind to me though and very understanding of my fears, so I got lucky I guess.

>>5455776
this tbhfam. you gotta make a choice: being happy or being comfortable.
When I met that guy I was sweating like crazy, my face was as red as the mars, I was shaking and my voice was barely there anymore. That was throughout the whole date.
It helps if he knows, that you're really nervous (I did not tell him, that I'm socially anxious though).
>>
>>5455870
meet in public places at first. if you're a good judge of people you can meet in private after you initially met at a public place.

it's literally the same as meeting someone at the bar or something. they could turn out to be psycho-killers too. online-dating isn't more dangerous if you aren't stupid.
>>
>>5455627
What is a good one that isn't as hardcore as Grindr? Is there like a tinder equivalent for fags?
>>
>>5455639
You sound like a qt
>>
>>5455639
Are you fat anon?

If you're not super obese I might cuddle with you.

As long as you have a qt face...
>>
>>5456040
you know tinder is for gays too right?
>>
Most people seem to have something going for them, but I have nothing. I never had anything I wanted to be when I grew up, I had no interests, no field I distinguished myself in. So I just did what was required until I had to make my own choices which I never made.

No one was ever interested in me, and I lacked any confidence and felt inferior due to penis size and body size to make moves on anyone. After medical complications I ended up being admitted to a psych ward and most of my twenties was spent in therapy that never led anywhere because I was always treated by students or people not finished with their education yet.

Then I developed a problem with alcohol and although I'm out almost every night nothing ever happens. I'm not afraid of people not liking me I just feel like I'm a furniture obstructing people. Just a backdrop for other peoples lives. Everyone seems full of life even when they have problems it seems to run deep like they are really experiencing life and there will always be new exciting things around the corner for them.

Now I'm nothing and have nothing and is of value to no one, and there is only shit that has accumulated around me and all I have to look forward to is the day my parents and brother get so old that I have to take care of them.
>>
>>5456040
literally tinder; you can look for gay guys on tinder.
the app occasionally fucks up and suggests straight guys though.
>>
File: 1426452638863.png (176 KB, 250x282) Image search: [Google]
1426452638863.png
176 KB, 250x282
>tfw too big of a pussy to come out of the closet
>tfw too big of a pussy to put a pic of my skinnyfat body on grindr or to talk to anyone on grindr
>tfw too big of a pussy to kill myself
at least i have my video games desu
>>
>>5452951
I was like you for a bit. But this board is a terrible representation of the gay community. Please, please don't allow the views expressed here to help form your own opinions as this place is toxic.
>>
>>5453109
tinder is a decent app for anyone who isn't some pussy closet case or fucking ugly like you.

grindr is great for what it is tbf. but, yeah, if you're looking to meet people for dates/friends then it's awful.
>>
>>5456234
video games make it worse tbhfam.
work out instead, get rid of the body you don't like, gain confidence to come out inbetween and have a good life.
>>
>>5452951
>dating apps
>gay bars
>gay clubs
>csd
it's not hard to meet other gay people if you really want to nowadays. if it comes down to it, go on holidays to a place, where a lot of gay people are.
>>
>>5456352
I've been working out for almost a month, and I know it's the kind of thing that takes a long ass time to get results but I feel like I have almost no gains, thanks anyway senpai.
>>
>>5456243
How's it different from irl?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-28-19-51-25.png (194 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-28-19-51-25.png
194 KB, 720x1280
I don't think this is working
>>
>>5456359
Those things all give me anxiety, I'm not the anon you replied to but I can relate to him. In fact socializing and being outgoing terrifies me(unless I'm drunk, then I become very outgoing). Being such a hermit sometimes make me want to off myself... No wonder I abuse drugs and alcohol so much.
>>
>>5456566
You're in to deep, no choice but to continue with the Matrix quotes!
>>
>>5456734
meh he wants a bf but isn't in my area...
>>
>>5453162
Area code?
>>
>>5457019
L O N D O N
>>
>>5457056
That's easy then, just find some broke refugee that can't afford to say no
>>
>>5453294
No, we need something more suiting for a gay mass suicide. Bring mamosa's or mojito's or something
>>
>>5455856
woah you're only an hour away from where i live :3
>>
>>5460293
That's the thing, everyone is an hour away from from me and making that drive out to meet a stranger, even if we've talked before seems weird
>>
Gay sex isnt pleasurable. This is why gay men have to takd shit tons of drugs (meth, poppers, cocaine) to enjoy it.

I tried it once and never again
>>
I get uncomfortable and uneasy around nonpassing trannies.
I used to be a nonpassing tranny though and hate the people who were unkind to me for it.
I'm now just accepting that more attractive people are always treated better in society and viewed as better people overall.
>>
File: tumblr_nvev8uLTx51r2tqi6o1_1280.png (219 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvev8uLTx51r2tqi6o1_1280.png
219 KB, 500x500
>tfw you finally come to terms with the fact that being attracted to the same sex is okay
>and at the same time realize that you are too functionally retarded to ever hold a relationship together properly

At least I can admire pictures of female and male chests now
>>
>>5461821
...at least you pass now...
>>
>>5461886
Anon, chill. You will find someone, someday.
>>
File: 1451056058361.png (217 KB, 358x418) Image search: [Google]
1451056058361.png
217 KB, 358x418
>>5461143
>Gay sex isnt pleasurable
>>
I'm too shy to even use tinder, the least threatening of all the dating sites
>>
>>5461821
its true,
im an attractive male and always get treated friendly, even in my job the bosses are nicer to me.

i cant stand being around most people longer than 5mins tho
>>
>>5455632
Has she support you or have YOU supported HER?
>>
File: _no__homo.jpg (58 KB, 500x451) Image search: [Google]
_no__homo.jpg
58 KB, 500x451
>look like a faggot
>act a little feminine around female friends, talk about guys because she knows some gays and could hook me up
>doesn't suspect a thing and asks me what kind of girls I like

Shit, I know it's my own fault for being such a pussy but it still hurts that people just think I'm comfortable with my sexuality but not actually gay
>>
>There is a hot interesting single gay guy who lives on same floor as me at college
>He doesn't know I'm homo
>still hate myself for being gay
>Can't make a move because I can't untrain the homophobia Bible belt taught me
>>
>>5461143
You're probably just straight senpai
>>
>>5461143
Nice to know Freddie is still around.

You catch AIDS yet?
>>
Tfw no belly bf to cuddle with
>tfw will probably die alone
;_; save me from this eternal hell
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 315x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 315x315
>>5465258
Don't worrying! You Said it yourself, some day you'll die and it will all be over!
>>
Honestly how do I get over my self-hatred, I don't even know where it comes from but I can't do anything gay without feeling an overwhelming sense of shame

It's holding me back from getting laid senpai
>>
Not really masc not really fem nobody will ever want to have sex with me.
>>
File: image.jpg (222 KB, 1044x765) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222 KB, 1044x765
>try a couple dating apps
>Grindr, tinder, etc
>try to find other gay guys to hangout/hook up with
>literally only five gay guys between the two
>mfw there is less than one gay guy for every ten squat miles around me
>>
>>5465258
Where you at?
>>
>>5465822
I know these feelings of averageness.
>>
>tfw can't use tinder/grindr because small town gossip
>>
>>5467383
And then you get anonymous messages from guys without profiles, wtf? I don't want your closeted 'straight' baggage.
>>
>>5465822
I know this feel senpai. I'd have sex with you.
>>
>>5453875
There's always someone else. Another green text who you are wasting time not being with. Don't waste your energy on people who do stupid things.
>>
File: 16455309.png (267 KB, 350x554) Image search: [Google]
16455309.png
267 KB, 350x554
>cant deal with women
>not gay enough for men
>all transsexuals are apparently hons
>the few miraculous exceptions are nowhere near me
>just want to allow my lonely-self some company

t.demanding twat
>>
File: THE-NUN.jpg (98 KB, 1023x654) Image search: [Google]
THE-NUN.jpg
98 KB, 1023x654
I identify as atheist for a long time, but I feel like I'll never get over the catholic raising my family gave me. I think I have two possibilities for a future:
- Out myself and find a gf but live an entire life of fearing Hell and be absolutely frightened of it in my deathbed
- Become a nun
>>
File: 38930222.jpg (45 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
38930222.jpg
45 KB, 403x392
>tfw all of your straight friends have either shown or sent you their dick pics
>tfw they all look perfect
>tfw they're bodies are amazing too
>make jokes about fucking me sometimes
>they call me "the only girl of the group"
I'm cursed, I swear it. Having ugly straight friends or just having some fag-hag girl would be better than this eternal hell.
>>
Bumping for more fag feels
>>
>>5469238
>Atheist
>Afraid of hell
>>
>>5469238
Yea brainwashing will do that to you. Real talk tho there's lots of shrinks that specialize in that area, adults with fear of XYZ caused by religion. Maybe seek one out?
Cuz no athiest is scared of hell.
>>
>>5472038
That's how I identify as, since rationaly I've abandoned christianity and don't really want any business with it.
But I'm afraid that neither my faith or my irrational fear of Hell will ever leave me. Maybe I'll never truly be an atheist.
>>
>>5472068
>Cuz
Die.
>>
>>5461143
Well, objectively, it's true gay sex is really overrated but relatively to straight sex, I would say it's far more enjoyable.
>>
>>5472250
Sex in general is overrated.

I prefer cuddles and kissing.
>>
I fucking hate this shit. Every time I get horny I feel like I'm having a fucking identity crisis.

FUCK THIS SHIT MAN
>>
File: image.png (131 KB, 400x223) Image search: [Google]
image.png
131 KB, 400x223
>want to have a relationship where I can be flirty with my partner, be naked in front of my partner and have them be naked in front of me, and cuddle
>think sex and kissing are disgusting, and don't want to feel pressured to do either

Suffering. Also suffering:

>want to have a relationship where we can be really brutally honest with each other instead of pussyfooting about everything to be polite
> am actually too sensitive to recieve this treatment irl because I cry about damn near anything
>>
Don't know if I should greentext or just write it as is

Went out today, listening to music all the time. Constantly seeing couples- couples everywhere. Walk around looking like some lonely depressed twink with a bit of facial hair /killmyself
Imagining meeting some guy while walking through the city, making some shy eye contact with guys. Feeling like shit. Feel like getting home and writing stuff to get it out my chest. See one or two gay couples in the city, and like 4 guys on a subway train who seemed so happy and gay. Envy them. Start picturing me with a gun pointing it at them and expressing the anguish I feel at the world for being gay and alone. Remember that grindr isn't for me, and thus I will probably never get a nice comfy boyfriend if I stay in this place. I just feel like moving to the US or somewhere.

It's new years eve and I'm all alone writing some boring shit while listening to music. Now I'm gonna drink some liqueur.
>>
>>5473277
also eating some pastries
>>
>>5452764
Just work out you autist, god.
>>
File: 1G8ggN0.png (36 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
1G8ggN0.png
36 KB, 1280x718
>>5473221
An online friend of mine recently got a bf and he admitted recently that although the boyfriend is a great kisser, he (the friend) personally hates kissing. It's his deal, but I personally can't imagine being with a nonkisser for more than a one night stand, desu.
>>
>>5456138
this is exactly how i feel. i smoke weed instead of alcohol and i dont go out. I just exist
>>
>>5452764
I'll rub your belly anon
>>
>>5474483
good, cuz i'm going all out for new years
>>
>>5452802
>>5452830
post it, goddamnit, now i wanna see.
>>
File: 1449182494821.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1449182494821.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>>5453006
I know that feel

>tfw don't even necessarily want a guy for sex, just cuddling and shit
>no self esteem
>schizoid personality disorder
>>
>>5474483
>>5474536
you fuckin people
god damn im so bloated from alcohol and pizza too
how dare you like bellies you FIENDS
>>
>>5474805
I am a degenerate
>>
>>5474952
well come over here and embrace it pls
>>
>>5453875
call him out on it?!
I know it's hard, but you have three options:
1, just let him fuck around and do stupid stuff, get heartbroken in the meantime and be there for him when he's ready; i.e. have no spine
2. stop talking to him and deny yourself the chance of getting together with this guy
3. talk to him about it, make clear where the two of you stand.

I'd go for 3. Sure, it's hard in the moment to talk about something like that. But quite frankly, these are your feelings, that get hurt, take care of that. He may not even realize, what's going on at all and that it means something to you.
As someone who thinks very differently than other people let me tell you, that it's best to just talk about things that bother you; not everyone has the abilities to see through everything, if you don't talk about your problems, you may not be able to solve them.
>>
>>5454135
you probably haven't been intimate with the right person then.
I used to be very awkward when it came down to that. Up to this day I still kinda dislike when people just touch me out of nowhere.
My bf however was so understanding and kind to me, that I could drift into that state of intimacy without feeling any weirdness at all, and I love it.
>>
>>5454448
people tell me, that I should have kids one day. I'm relatively handsome, intelligent, rarely sick. I think this kind of thinking is vain though.
Ironically I keep telling my bf, that he has to pass down his amazing genes because he's just such a big fucking win.
>>
>>5452654
>ftm
>getting older
>no longer look like a twinky underage boy so gay guys never hit on me anymore
>can't have a real penis because phalloplasties look like shit and cost $60k
>will never jizz all over someone's face without a shitty awkward obviously fake dildo
>don't have a good job so I can't afford a sugarbaby

why live
>>
>>5476030

Maybe stop having casual sex and use this time to find someone that likes you for more than a one night stand

That's kinda just part of growing up bro
>>
>>5469238
Don't worry, in a few years you'll get out of your lesbian phase and just find a dude.
>>
>>5456352
my nyr.

im fat, have been my whole life. turning 20 next month. started coming out to a few close friends recently. Im fairly sure my weight gain and overweightness can be attriubuted to the fact that i'm closeted gay. I don't want girls to hit on me because i dont want to A) tell them im gay B) tell MYSELF i'm gay (until a few years ago) and C) end up getting with them only to have a soft penis and have to deal with that, so i subconsciously put on weight so that nobody will ever love me, not even my self.

but not anymore.
>>
>>5453480
He knows, gay feller, he knows
>>
>>5473277

I wish I could hug you
>>
>Gay
>Muslim

That's all
>>
I would seriously settle for a /b/tard for a boyfriend at this point but there aren't even any of them in my area.
>>
File: 1412544105831.jpg (70 KB, 553x567) Image search: [Google]
1412544105831.jpg
70 KB, 553x567
>>5452878
I'm so happy my older brother had a kid a couple years ago. Now I'm free to be as degenerate as my heart so desires because my mother focuses all of her attention on their kid.
>>
>>5476965
Why don't you just quit your religion? It seems pretty dumb after all, what with having a pedophile as your prophet and worshiping a space cube.
>>
>>5452654
this isnt relay a self/gay hate thing but a secret story
>be under ix years old
>cousins family are visiting
>grown ups went to go shoping
>brother went with him
>Literaly me and him alone.
>some how ended up on a porn site
>both arroused
>both of us jerk off and switch halfway
>get harder while jerking him off
>saw in a the porn vid about sucking dick
>wanted to try
>ask him
>he agreese
btw cousin is 2 years older then me
>about to suck his dick
>family comes homes
>everything went back to how it was
>looking back on it i realized how huge it was and how fucked up it was as well
>>
>>5453746
I actually have a fully gay friend and we talked about dicks and cute boys for like 7 hours
>>
>>5456138
Go and invest in power kiting, That shit is so intense in windy areas
>>
>>5468949
you do know you need to work for it if its not near you. i know some one whos living 100miles away and i still meet him. stop being such a looser
>>
File: obama-laughing.jpg (51 KB, 536x400) Image search: [Google]
obama-laughing.jpg
51 KB, 536x400
>>5477382
>muslim
>Why don't you just quit your religion?
>>
>>5472791
This
>>
>>5476030
>move to england
>work their
>get free surgery
>???
>profit
>>
So i just reached the bottom of the thread and realize all of the people on here are wimps basically.
its either
>im afraid of telling people that im x
>doesn't realize 95% people in the world dont actually give a shit
or
>people live too far away to have a relationship
>expecting that the oposing partie will do all the work
>being this fucking stupid and not putting in effort yourself
or
>i look too x to get into a relationship
>if you dont look like you've been hit with a sledgehammer several times and had your face melt off due to radiation your gonna be fine
>my fugly friend who is atustic has a girl friend because he is genuinely an interesting person so
>"im too boring imo"
>this judgment is made by other on you
>also if you want to get more into current things just pay attention to stuff in public
>>
>>5477516
A few hundred years ago you could've laughed at the prospect of Christians leaving their religion.

Though I guess the muslim world will never evolve
>>
>>5461886
Don't sweat it, Gaster.
>>
>>5477605
>I guess the muslim world will never evolve
Never say never.
Though it'll go much slower that christianity evolved.
>>
I'll never fond bf in this country... literally.
>>
>>5453578
Are you me anon?! Because that's exactly my problem.
>>
I want to raise a family, but I just cannot get sexually attracted to any woman. I also wouldn't adopt because I don't really believe being gay is natural despite what I try to force myself to believe, and wouldn't want to expose children to that kind of lifestyle.

Not like my love life as a gay man is in any way successful thanks to endless work, being very emotionally repressed, and anti-social.
>>
>>5477603
try this one on for size then, fampai
>have massive fetish that involves me being a woman
>escalated to the point where I started taking tranny pills and can't get myself to stop
>oh yeah still like girls
>can't stop fixating on thinking of stealing and inhabiting the bodies of cute girls I see in public
if being a completely perverted mentally ill freak isn't worthy of self-hate I don't know what is
gays ITT: seriously it's [current year] nobody gives a fuck about dudes sucking dick anymore unless you live in gypsyland. live your life. and get out of gypsyland if you're retarded enough to live there. you're not even perverted or anything. also shoot me
>>
>>5481083
your a psycho then not transgender. and most trans people are
>>
>>5452654
>be dyke who wanted to ftm since 5
>live in country where pride parades end in blood
>with night battalions beating and raping homeless homos
>grew up with media telling me I'm mistake of god
>can only get ldr bi gf
>she's lived in liberal cities forever
>doomed to end one day
>aging
>too pussy to kill self
>>
I wish I was born normal and me coming out never happened and getting kicked out at 16 never happened
>>
>>5461143
Well that's the biggest load of horseshit I've read all day. Lol
>>
>>5465808
Time and introspection.

Try some mirror work. Look at your self in the mirror and when your judgments of yourself come up recognize them but don't pay them any real mind.
Look at yourself in the mirror and ask "which part of me do I like the most?" If you find yourself at a loss for words then force the issue by telling you just how awesome you are, because you are! You have to remember how awesome you are. Please try.
>>
>>5481115
What's normal? Personally, I don't feel such a thing exists, and since your getting kicked out was in any way related to your coming out, then let me welcome you personally to the wild bunch. You're officially one of the freaks, and that's something you can take pride in.
Be still and Know how beautiful you are.
>>
File: l33tw0lf.jpg (66 KB, 681x460) Image search: [Google]
l33tw0lf.jpg
66 KB, 681x460
>can't have sex with guys unless I like them
>hate most gay men within minutes of meeting them

>only like guys that don't want anything to do with me
>guys that express interest disgust me

Don't really hate myself though, just hate being a faggot
>>
All of the gay people at my school are shutin fucking social outcasts with no friends. I'm in simply because A) The retards hit on anyone gay and B) I don't want to be associated with them.

Actually, I know one not weird bi guy. Thanks max, for raising the standards.
>>
>>5452760
But seriously, I thought they hated gays, why isn't this a thing?
>>
File: image.png (201 KB, 598x292) Image search: [Google]
image.png
201 KB, 598x292
>>5454017
2nd for AGP degenerate scum of the earth
>>
File: 1446451826403.jpg (188 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1446451826403.jpg
188 KB, 1462x1462
>>5455639
>they have mortgages
>>
I will never have a fully functional penis and it makes me want to an hero every goddamn day.
>>
File: image.jpg (665 KB, 2876x2158) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
665 KB, 2876x2158
>come out to my best friend in high school
>he flips out telling me how disgusted he was for being around me for so long
>tells me he cant believe he let me in his house or let me spend the night at his place(we'd been friends since elementary)
>I'm fucking crushed
>come to school the next morning
>this one kid drags me aside and asks if I'm "really a faggot"
>just look away and he laughs at me before spitting on me and walking off
>all my other friends avoid me even if it's not because my former best friend told everyone I was gay
>he did everything in is power to make everyone hate me
>told them anything that he knew would make them angry at me
>he's really charismatic and o can't convince anyone to not listen to him
>sink into depression
>attempt suicide later that year
>get pulled out
>go to school through some program where a tutor brings your school work from school and teaches you at home
>depression keeps getting worse
>attempt Suisse by hanging myself with an old belt
>it breaks
>my dad finds me crying in my closet with a broken belt around my neck
>spend the night in an institution
>eventually get pulled out of traditional school altogether and switch to an online program
>get on some good medication that takes the edge off my depression and anxiety
>everything is getting better
>online school is the shit
>extremely introverted anyway so I don't get lonely at all until a couple years later
>slowly start realize I haven't had a friend in three years
>realize I have never dated or even tried to date anyone
>about to graduate later this year
>why does this hurt so much?
>I just want to be able to hold someone's hand at some point in my life
>>
>>5452740
yes kill yourself
>>
>>5484876
cute pupperz
>>
>>5485133
That's the idea
>>
>>5482410
hey friend what are you doing about it?
this is fucking mental torture and I want to die basically i'm now taking faggot pills and i hope you don't fall to my level
i'm here to take cyanide pills with you if you do though
>>
>>5485159
>>5484876

especially the big one, very expressive eyes on her. Gaze that sees your soul.
>>
>>5452654
I hate how I look because I got fat
I'm both addicted to eating and my body isn't satisfied when I eat only 1,500 calories a day
I just want to be a twink again ;_;
>>
>denied possibility of bisexuality for ~10 years
>unable to actually love anyone and form real romantic relationships
>unsatisfied by meaningless physical intimacy
>realize i love one of my close friends and he's the only one i can envision having a relationship with
>he's straight
>i can't get over it

just off me now senpai
>>
File: warum.jpg (24 KB, 295x350) Image search: [Google]
warum.jpg
24 KB, 295x350
>be me
>work out and drop weight for 5 years
>finally have ok body, let's start dating
>realise my face looks like pic related (not actually me but resemblance is uncanny)
>try to handle the dawning realisation that I will be marginalised and lonely for the rest of my life, because everything about my face says "defective model - please stay away"
>let myself go, no fucking point in keeping fit anyway
>4 years later, still depressed and miserable every single day

What's the fucking point of anything.
>>
>>5484876
>>slowly start realize I haven't had a friend in three years
Try 10+ years and you'll realize there is no pain, only emptiness
>>
>>5486071
So it does get better?
>>
>>5485830
this probably wont help you that much anymore but it will make sure you wont turn even worse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
>>
>>5477943
>>5477605
>>5477516
>>5477382
Islam kinda devolved desu...

Middle east was pretty nice place and then they become major theocracy shits.

They'll either progress to secularism or infect the rest of the world like the cancer they are and destroy us all.
>>
>>5477403
Children experiment and shit all the time.

It's not as fucked up as you think.
>>
>>5486575
In some ways it is better, in some ways it is worse. For short periods of time you get lucidity and truly understand the depths of your situation, then it's suicide-inducing for many people
>>
>>5477603
>>i look too x to get into a relationship
>>if you dont look like you've been hit with a sledgehammer several times and had your face melt off due to radiation your gonna be fine

This right here, I used to think I was fucking garbage.

But lately I've been getting attention from qt boys and some grills. I don't like grills though.

And looks clearly don't matter as much as I had thought.

If wizzy the fucking obese chicken legged 30 year old ginger living in the ghetto can get a qt twink bf well so can I.

I just need to figure out how to talk to people without my autism getting in the way.
>>
>>5478118
Are you in a country full of women?

>>5481083
>A literal autogyne

kek I thought that was just a meme.
>>
>>5482402
The only places that have pride parades are civilized, they have to fill them up with more mudslimes before they do it or it'll break the whole thing apart. Like, people would notice that #yesallmudslimes and then they'd go back to the middle of shithole with sand on their butts.
>>
>>5477603
>doesn't realize 95% people in the world dont actually give a shit
Doesn't apply when you live in a <40% white/truasian country. ;-;
>>
>>5469449

>complaining about having hot friends to ogle 24/7

I think that is opposite of a problem.
>>
>>5487120
not a meme fampai. people on here just use our pain as in insult to others
>>
lel you guys ar efucking faggotgsfbgaefgvsf
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>5485475
Big one is Jojo and the Chiweenie is Tippy
>>
>At house party
>Mixing with everyone
>Good time, mostly high spirits.
>Cute guy that looks kinda like the user Hitler here comes in.
>Visibly checking him out, he notices
>Comes back later "Were you checking me out earlier anon?" :-)
>"maybe"
>Hit it off from there and have a nice night with this flirtatious party goer.

>Then wake up in my room alone.

Why must dreams hurt so much?
It isn't self hate, it is just disappointment. I've been in social circles unforunately none where gay people mix.
It's very deflating to see people relying on Grindr/Tinder hook ups then wondering why they stay alone.
>>
>>5491389
>Dreaming about having romantic encounters with trips from 4chan.

You need to get out more anon.
>>
>>5491407
No no that was just for reference for you all I actually know someone like that. Straight though.
>>
>>5491443
>looks like hitler
>straight

He's got a secret.
>>
>>5491389
>looks kinda like the user Hitler
Poor fucking bastard.
>>
>>5491468
>He's got a secret.
He's from Mars?
>>
How many of you had girl crushes growing up?

When did you realise you were gay? Or did you know from the start?
>>
>>5492408
I did. Just one. And only because my mother was pushing me to like her.

I also have autism so it got kinda creepy.

I was only 10 though. Realized I was a homo when I was like 11 or 12.
>>
>>5487074
Islam detroyed 1000 years of Persian culture and replaced it with Arab supremacist garbage. Like all Jew descended religions it destroys whatever it touches. Christianity wiped out all native European religion. Jews straight up committed genocide on the Canaanites. Abrahamic faiths are like viruses.
>>
>>5452654
>trans
>not gonna make it
>hate myself
>transition anyway
>hate myself more
>6 months later
>pass
>2 years later
>still hate myself for being trans

but hey, dysphoria went away completely
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 400x400
Bumping with Bob
>>
File: 128688875543.jpg (74 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
128688875543.jpg
74 KB, 600x600
Every two weeks, every other day, or every half day I turn into a limp wrist-ed feminine faggot. My voices gets higher, my body looks more feminine, I act more feminine and I can't fucking turn it off. I had to deal with this all of my life, its so annoying, I wish I was fucking noorr-mmaall.
>>
>>5496184
That's actually really fucking interesting. What do you think causes it? Does it seem to be affected by what you eat or drink (possibly an external source of hormones), or correlate with any other things like allergies or something? It sounds like you don't like it (or at least don't like not having control over it), so maybe try to work out how it works.
>>
>>5476030
Gee I sure wonder why a gay guy would not be interested in vaginas, bizarre penis prosthetics and a tube of forearm flesh sewn to a crotch.
>>
File: oregon-listy-04-tmagArticle.jpg (50 KB, 592x395) Image search: [Google]
oregon-listy-04-tmagArticle.jpg
50 KB, 592x395
twink here. i love bears in cowboy costumes, and i find that gay hating right wing extremist in oregon hot as fuck.
>>
>>5477377
>dad died 3 years ago
>mom already has grandkids from a previous marriage
>tfw guilty sense of relief that my dad won't be alive to look at me with disgust and disappointment because he's never gonna have grandkids
>>
>>5496213
Am really not sure. It could be environmental.

I used to crossdress back then, I kept it as separate as I could but it would still come out at times. Few people thought I was gay because of how fem I looked or acted.

>It sounds like you don't like it (or at least don't like not having control over it)

I just had to get used to it, learn how to tone it down in some situations, am from a Caribbean background so, you know how it is...
>>
>>5452654

>Raised in a relaxed and accepting home
>Become a strong Catholic
>Time to go to high school
>Friends seperate, and I'm left all alone
>I'm optimistic
>First week of school
>I don't know anyone
>Homeroom seat is the absolute back corner of the classroom
>Surrounding me are all people talking with friends
>Dog gets put down this week
>Fucking depressed and scared
>Flashforward to senior year
>Have been hiding in bathrooms to skip lunch
>Killing me. Want to be strong, but too scared of others
>Huge question of faith as I try to hide day-by-day
>Finally college- let's me be more of an introvert
>Not a neet, still see my pre-highschool friends, but pretty introverted
>Highschool scars wearing off
>Have become really attracted to guys, likely because I crave someone assertive
>Killing me inside, I want to break, but I want to adhere to my upbringing
>Entirely emotional based attraction, just crave a figure
>Break and go on grindr for the hell of it a month ago
>Guy wants to meet up and cuddle
>Want it, but extremely hesitant.
>Breaking apart
>Still keep in touch, and can go over anytime- essentially.
>Scared, but longing
>Hate myself for weakness, cowardice, and lust
>But part of me thinks it's what I need to move forward

What should I do fellow faggots?
>>
>>5497422
If you are a catholic you must believe in god, and thus in a predetermined universe. If so it doesn't really matter what you do as each choice will inevitably lead you to the place you were meant to go to anyway. You can go down that path kicking, screaming and scared like a coward or love your destiny. It all depends on what sort of show you will put on.
>>
>>5497444
Predestination is Calvinist belief not Catholic

Scrub
>>
>>5497481
Sorry I'm not familiar with christendom at all, I was raised gnostic. Anyway god would still have a predestined plan for you.
>>
>>5497422
>Raised in a relaxed and accepting home
>Still becomes a strong Catholic
Wut? So, you brought this misery over yourself?
>>
>>5497592

I guess...
>>
>>5474559
>be schizoid with schizotypal features
>tfw finally getting life stable enough to look for a relationship but I'm probably too damaged for any grill to want me
>tfw afraid that they can see right through into the black hole of batshit insanity inside me
>>
File: 16677694.gif (810 KB, 350x198) Image search: [Google]
16677694.gif
810 KB, 350x198
>gay, bi bf
>a few months ago he left me because he wanted a wide and kid
>said that it was fun, but he wants to be a 'responsible' adult now
>I tell him we could move to France or whatever (we're from a East-Euro country)
>he says no, not worth it, doesn't trust me, plus according to him it would be playing house, a lie, a cheap knock-off

Maybe he is right. Maybe my dad was right. What was I thinking? Homosexuality might actually be degenerate and sub-human.

>mfw suicidal ever since
>>
>>5453475
Butt acne is called crackne
>>
ITT: how lgbt's really feel when they drop their 'born perfect' propaganda act
>>
>>5498600
>biscum
not even once

>>5498619
butt it's all on the cheeks ;_;
>>
>>5454042
Me too!

>at least I don't live in Africa or Arabia or some shit
>>
>bi I guess
>fucking men feels disgusting despite being attracted to them
>women are impossible to deal with despite being so attractive
just kill me desu
>>
>>5503471
ftm
>>
>>5452764
>>samefag
>>
File: 1450910092824.jpg (41 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1450910092824.jpg
41 KB, 640x480
>>5454115
Unfortunately the homosexuality is just the tip of the iceberg
>>
>>5485687
I got fat too but I lost all the weight

Now I have stretch marks and I still hate my body
Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.