[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have no gf >masturbate constantly but don't have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
>have no gf
>masturbate constantly but don't have any weird fetishes
>go on HRT, no sex drive/libido now
>get gf who doesn't want sex, basically asexual
>suddenly develop interest in BDSM
>the idea of being a sub in a sub/dom thing gets me hot

Why does God hate me?
>>
>>5451371
She has side dick, you mean nothing to her but a free meal ticket.
>>
>>5451377
She's really religious, like no sex before marriage religious. Her entire family is like that. She goes to church twice a week and teaches Sunday school to little kids. That's a hell of a cover.
>>
Every trans girl is into BDSM, it's basically a requirement
>>
>>5451424
Women are manipulative creatures. Don't fall for her disgusting unoriginal act. I recommend you take her to an old inquisition sect of the beaten path in Spain and have her purged.
>>
>>5451424
Run.
>>
>>5451436

yeah honestly bdsm is hot
>>
>>5451377
>>5451424
Though thinking about it that does get me kinda aroused...

>>5451442
She's really nice and puts up with all of my tranny mental illness stuff. She gets kinda depressed like once every 3 months but that's nothing compared to my baggage. She's like every fundie Christian guys dream.
>>
>>5451424
religion nuts are very difficult to deal with

Keep in mind there is a reason why people maintain their religion, in today's society where religion is no longer needed to survive.
>>
>>5451436
This is, from my personal experience, true.
>>
>>5451371
I got super into BDSM after I started HRT too.
>>
Is she willing to dom you in a non-sexual way?
>>
>>5451441
She'd never expect it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.