[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: wan sum fuk.png (91 KB, 196x199) Image search: [Google]
wan sum fuk.png
91 KB, 196x199
hey /LGBT/ straight man here who needs help. does it make me gay that i like trans girls? its not that im solely attracted to them, its more of a compatibility thing. what does any of this mean.

pic unrelated
>>
Short answer 'no'

Long answer 'it would depend on what you like about them, because you might be bi'

Longer answer 'eh, probably no'
>>
>>5449354
i thought for awhile that i was pansexual, but i don't and cant like guys, im attracted to femininity pretty much
>>
it makes you gay and welcome to the club, grab a rainbow flag by the door.
>>
>>5449362
fuck, is it too late? can i gas myself now while i have the chance?
>>
>>5449361
Well I'd say that if you see transwomen as women and aren't just after their dicks, then in my eyes, you're straight. But I think most other people would probably think you're gay, or have some kind of fetish.

But fuck what they think.
>>
>>5449372
thats the answer that makes the most sense to me. thank you :)
>>
>>5449383
Or you are just repressed and start out with transgirls to be in a comfortable setting to taste dick and get docked, from there you'll go on to fem gays and start spamming how they are almost just like women, but that you really like big dicks, and from there on its all downhill until you want a daddy to pos your neghole.
>>
>>5449388
what the hell does any of that mean???
>>
>>5449388
Sounds like this is based on a personal experience, anon
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.