[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I might be straight. I started on hormones about two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9
File: Megg's Depression.gif (769 KB, 585x430) Image search: [Google]
Megg's Depression.gif
769 KB, 585x430
I think I might be straight.

I started on hormones about two years ago and I've been together with my girlfriend for the entire time. She's great, but... something's missing and it's getting harder to ignore. I still find her attractive, sure, but I can't imagine living my life out with her anymore. And it's not just her, either - I'm struggling to imagine a life together with any woman.

I don't get it, /lgbt/. I've been out as trans for nearly five years and after a very confusing coming-to-terms with my apparent queerness it's never seemed in doubt since.

I just...

I don't know if I want this.

What the fuck is wrong with me that I might be straight but don't even want to be?
>>
youre an autogynephile and you wont feel like a woman until you get dicked. do your girlfriend the favor and dump her,
>>
>>5449009
>i dont want the easy mode sexuality

trade with me
>>
>>5449019

Cool response dude, go away.
>>
>>5449020

That's just the thing, I guess at some point in the last two years I ended up being conventionally attractive and men started flirting with me and it just feels easy and natural, but at the same time it's just so confusing and there's this pit in my stomach when I think about it too much. Like fuck why are guys so charming, it makes me feel so mixed up.
>>
>>5449009

The reason you don't want to be straight is because you've seen yourself as and behaved as though you were gay, to the extent that admitting you're straight means admitting you've made a bunch of mistakes, wasted a lot of time/effort and potentially seriously hurt someone with whom you've been romantically-involved by drawing them into a relationship where you will be unable to appropriately reciprocate their feelings.

Sort of like struggling to admit that you were an asshole in high school. It might be difficult, unpleasant and reveal some disparaging truths, but it's the first step to becoming a better person.
>>
>>5449032

I don't think that's right. I don't regret the time I've spent with my girlfriend, we've had a lot of good times and made a lot of good memories, and unless things go down in flames I'll always think back on our time together fondly. And she identifies as queer anyway so I don't think she's be wounded if I ended up with a guy after her anyways.

It's more that, I dunno, I guess I had come to terms with a life lived out as a lesbian, and it was comfortable and felt right in a lot of ways. I guess just not in the one that actually matters, i.e. being a lesbian.
>>
>>5449039
>And she identifies as queer

what the fuck does that mean
>>
>>5449039

You're not going to regret the experience unless it was legitimately bad. You can still care for her, enjoy her company and what have you. But you'll probably regret continuing the relationship if she loves you when you can't love her back in the same way.
>>
>>5449019
This. Once you've gone full woman mode and your dick doesn't work anymore, the relationship will break anyway.

Good luck, don't rule out dating other transwomen.
>>
>>5449039
You're a fucking idiot. So you are going to dump someone who has been with you for the last 5 years and probably put up with a lot of your bullshit, because you like roleplaying a conflicted tranny whore when youre around 6/10 chadlets? It feels easy and natural to flirt with men? Does it feel easy and natural to be with your girlfriend? No? Then where is the debate even, unless this is just you titillating yourself with how you feel oh so conflicted like a fucking autogynephile. Get over yourself straight queer polysexual demifiend it doesnt fucking matter she is a person and you wasted a lot of her time. dump her. go play the field, see how well you do. you sound just like any other fucking man.
>>
>>5449059

That's the thing though, I'm still definitely in love with her in the now, but looking forward five, ten, twenty, thirty years, every time I do it's with a man. And it's not like, oh I'm actually just bi, or she's the exception or something, it's more like once we're done there won't be any women in my future.
>>
>>5449066

Oh my god why are you so angry? Like chill out.
>>
>>5449050
It's the only way a transbian gets with a cis chick. Either they are those rainbow haired queers (people that say they're just not straight) or a biscum. Queer is just lazy bisexuality to be honest.
>>
>>5449077
I'm not upset 0 double 7 you fucking dipshit. I just get irked when people who are lying to themselves try to lie to other people. so you got some male attention, now you want to end your relationship with a girl because you think you are a 'straight woman' but youre a fucking tranny, you will never be straight or gay in normal terms, so when you ride that cock carousel, youll get flung off cristopher reeves style eventually. but i want you to do it. i want you to so that your girlfriend is free and a bunch of probably nothing men get to put their cock in your faggot ass so you can pretend that you are a woman. youre a fucking autogynephile. i can tell, you fuck.
>>
>>5449071
>five, ten, twenty, thirty years, every time I do it's with a man

Go ahead, dump her. Date a guy see if you can find a guy that's just as good as her.
Or if you want have a polyamory relationship, like all the cool kids are doing.

>>5449050
That means OP is given an exception.
>>
>>5449094
You sound like that really annoying and loud preachy liberal from class. No one likes you.
>>
File: 135329927440.gif (4 MB, 384x232) Image search: [Google]
135329927440.gif
4 MB, 384x232
>>5449029
>men started flirting with me and it just feels easy and natural

Till you tell them your secret.
>>
>>5449094
Damn. Who hurt you anon-kun? I can make you feel better..
>>
>>5449110
Au contrair you tedious tepid fuckwit. I am trying to help you. Genuinely help you. Read what I am writing you fucking myopic eunuch. She is too good for you. You are such a man, that you want to be emasculated so that you can be a female caricature. I'm not joking. Here, I'll make it simpler. Jerk off and then decide. Jerk off and then rethink about it, fuckboi,
>>
>>5449115
Is that head really pointy or what
>>
File: 1451194913349.png (307 KB, 600x530) Image search: [Google]
1451194913349.png
307 KB, 600x530
>>5449122
You are looking for this person anon.
>>5449121

I just think your very pretentious.
>>
>>5449122
Cisbian here. Whoever you are. I'm in love with you.
>>
>>5449122
God you sound super hot right now I'm not even lying. Hnng.
>>
>>5449115

I don't really hang out with folks outside my queer/trans circle very often so most of them do.
>>
>>5449130
Stfu you little cunt I was here first.
>>
>>5449143
Haha no. You can keep the tough act going but it just doesn't work. Their deep seeded anger resonates with me in a way you can't even begin to understand. We're made for each other. Already married in fact. I'm already wrist deep in it nigger.
>>
File: For you faggots.jpg (69 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
For you faggots.jpg
69 KB, 680x510
>>5449148
>>
you probably just need a good 'ol fashioned dicking
>>
>>5449094
>>5449066
when transbians don't get laid, they go...kaboom.
>>
>>5449211
They probably just need their interests to realize what a "nice person" they are.
>>
This is why transgirls just overall seem like gay men having a hard time coming to terms with being gay, such a hard time that they need to do so much mental gymnastics that they have to be called straight in order to be with guys.
>>
>>5449122
....kik?

I want to be fucked and smacked and called a disgusting whore fetishist
>>
>>5449009
>another mentally ill person realizes that sex, hormones and gender are 0.99 correlated and not separate independant concepts
>the crush of his former delusion is ruining his life and health, but he will never stop believing
>>
>>5449414
mentally ill person here. care to share your cure? I know many people who will pay you good money for it
>>
>>5449148
LMFAOOOO
Anon-kun will never love you. Go complain about your mom somewhere faggot.
>>
>>5449009
....maybe you were just in a phase anon
>>
>>5449066
Is there something you need to tell us Anon?
>>
>out as trans years before transitioning
Leave trender
>>
>>5449379
I was out as gay before transitionin. Too male bodies rolling around together just never appealed to me. When strsight guys started wanting me everything clicked and it felt amazing. Gay relationships just can't compare they are so boring and its just not hot. Most gays want clones of themselves
>>
>>5451207
Mtf here, transitioned at 19
Lol, I asked a girl if I could be her girlfriend at 14, it took a week for me to realize why that didn't make sense.

From then on, I only dated bi/closet bi lezzies and never took the dominant role in a relationship. Lol

Now I'm with with closet transgirl who tells people he's genderqueer but all his friends default on using feminine pronouns for him as they can only see a woman. Lmao. He mindfucked himself into thinking it's just a term of gay boy endearment. He cries about his family disowning him if he turned out to be trans, yet he has a gay brother and loves wearing makeup. Lmfao
>>
>>5451256
I'm your life sounds interesting I suppose...

I wish I looked better so I could get attrsctive men to ltr me
>>
mtfs must be with men. forget about being transbian and just be normal, get you a man
>>
>>5449423
stop being pervy and having weird fetishes

everything is your head. It's a choice. You know it is.
>>
>>5452864
>just stop
groundbreaking! get this man a Nobel prize
>>
>>5449094
You sound upset. Are you a dyke? Were you dumped by a tranny for a guy or something? Are you still mad that they left you for real dick? Now you take out your anger on every bisexual tranny and justify it as legitimate instead of living with a bit of humility and introspection. Face it, you got one upped by a man who provided something that you can never could. Move on already.
>>
>>5451207
I'm the opposite. I was bi before transition and find fucking/dating straight men incredibly boring. I don't miss my pre transition self much but I do miss dating queer guys as a queer guy. I don't particularly want to be a ciswoman anyway so maybe I'm unusual in that sense.
>>
>>5449122

Dx: heartbroken cis female.

>>5452941

That was my assessment too, tbqh, famiglia.
>>
>>5449029
>>5449039
It's the way we are programmed.

I'm also flipping in orientation. I started out bisexual and mostly liking women, but now my fantasies are all about men, zip with women. I have two wonderful female partners who love me dearly, and I love them as friends, but romantically I feel more and more flat with them. Sexually we still hit it off well.

>>5451207
Pre hormonal transition I had lots of sex with both, and it only ever clicked with two girls. Still was a hell of a lot of fun with all the rest. Since I've been on hormones, I had one encounter with two guys and two girls. I clicked like crazy with the guys, but still had a blast with the girls. The rest of my post hrt start encounters have been only with chicks. Great sex, but I didn't click like I did with those guys.

I'm not ready to pull the plug. Many are desperate for the level of relationship I have with my gfs. It's just I know it could be so much more. Maybe it's just the gfs I'm with.
>>
>>5456504
>>5452941
I am a fucking TRANSEXUAL. Why do you think I didn't respond to the lesbian. She can't love me =(
You people are just used to the typical deeply faggoted fetishist mindset and all of its corollary contrarian responses like a fucking pokemon blue npc and my lack of disaffected apathy is the only stimulation you get in your fucking lackluster underwhelming nothing lives. eat shit, doe slow in pain and regret. >>5464186
You only know that the grass on the other side of the fence will give you the validation your dad or grandpa never pounded into you in that blowbang at the family black mass.
>>
File: tumblr_mrzvx8lCOd1r6jnjdo1_250.gif (1 MB, 196x144) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrzvx8lCOd1r6jnjdo1_250.gif
1 MB, 196x144
>>5464206
>>
>>5464206
I like you. Really, you made me laugh out loud for real with that comment. But what are your feelings on sexual attraction, anon? Do you like cock or pussy? Oh, and are you mrf or fmt? Just curious, given how passionate you are about the subject.
>>
>>5464206

>I am a fucking TRANSEXUAL. Why do you think I didn't respond to the lesbian

Don't you mean that you could never love her, because you will also fall for a man?
>>
>>5464238
grind tumblr up? oh im supposed to extrapolate the literal nothing you've stated and expressed from my own social conditioning from a Maldivian ferret racing site, huh?
>>5464335
I am mtf. I'm not passionate about the subject, really. I am just not an oversocialized dog panting in anticipation for a (You) or smirking to myself reading this shit. Cock and pussy...don't care. Nice sincere intelligent people are uncommon enough as is. Which OP and that other dipshit seem to wantonly disregard.
>>
>>5464206
lol, effort troll
>>
>be cis lesbian
>be open to dating trans
>see lots of stories here where trans ppl become straight
>see this irl with two really open transgirls

yeaahh, i think i'll just cross off trans girls as bisexuals who lean towards guys.
>>
>>5464489
if i was a dipshit i would generalize too
>>
>>5464489
they just can't resist the cock desu senpai
>>
>>5464497
recently I've been told that every "transbian" in transbian general is actually bi.

So yeah, not touching that.
>>
File: 1401673655624.gif (1 MB, 418x360) Image search: [Google]
1401673655624.gif
1 MB, 418x360
>>5464489

Yeah, if you're not in to being left for a man with cis women, then you should definitely hold off on dating any trans girl who has yet to be hit on by men repeatedly. That's when you find out if they start acting like pic related. So that's a good choice, senpai.

>>5464497

But 2/3 +/-4% of trans people are bisexual. The remaining third are equally split between lesbians and straights (just 1/6 are lesbian). So she's not wrong.

>>5464506

Lalalilly has yet to drink from a man's cock, I think. But then she's dating someone already. It is pretty much trans-bi-an general.
>>
>>5464506
Why not? I mean if you're going to become a girl why would you settle for only having pussy? That seems like a waste when dicks are so much fun. Thats why so many 'transbians' date each other or go for men.
>>
>>5464489
Ew. That's really your mistake. Considering the imitation over the real thing? A man in a dress? The hell's wrong with you honestly.
>>
>>5464581
>Lalalilly
I think she tried guys and failed hard.
>>
>>5464506
90% of the mtfs that claim to be "bi" were straight guys before transition and still prefer women over men.
>>
>>5465303
Mtf here. I was exclusively into women before transitioning but now I am not.
>>
>>5449122
I wish I was as smart and cultured as you are.
>>
>you will never impress random nobodies on the oriental teapot erotic design connoisseur forum with your rich vocabulary and insightful but biting rebuttal like the true ultimate debatemaster 2015 you are
why live
>>
File: doctor oak.jpg (6 KB, 149x155) Image search: [Google]
doctor oak.jpg
6 KB, 149x155
>>5464206
>>
>>5449066
Thanks for the new pasta
>>
>>5465373
>debatemaster 2015
>Not debatemaster 2016 alpha unstable because you want to provide bug testing to the devs
Not going to make it anon.
>>
>>5465303
>people aren't allowed to change or learn new things about themselves
Do we hate closeted gay men who com out later in life too? Why is it unacceptable to find out you're bi later? Most trannies are latent beta homos who fantasized about sucking chad cock, but were too deep in the closet to pursue it before going girl.
>>
>>5464581

Going further, a straight man who approaches a random trans girl seeking a relationship has a max potential of 5/6 tries getting a positive response. A lesbian might get that 5/6 chance of success only as long as they're just offering NSA sex.

>>5465159

Failed as in she couldn't get any, or just was not into it?

>>5465303

Even previously "heterosexual" late transitioners fuck men. http://www.avitale.com/PostOpPlusFive.htm

>Curiously enough, I did get a call asking for an appointment from a happily married post-op client, who had transitioned in her mid 50s, confessing to me that she had been unfaithful to her wife of 30 years and was not sure how to deal with it. It seems that while her wife was out of town visiting relatives, my client decided to stop in a bar/restaurant for diner on her way home from work. While there she was hit upon by a man who she ended up taking home with her that evening. It was her first time having male/female sex with a man and says that she did it only out of curiosity. I received a Christmas Card showing one big happy family photo this past Christmas so I assume it all worked out in the end. Something tells me that this sort of thing happens far more often than I get to hear about.

You can come up with three explanations of why this is the case. The hormones changed them; their AGP fetish causes them to seek the attention of a man to "complete the fantasy;" or they were into men already and were repressing it. Regardless, a lot of trans women that would previously be considered heterosexual males ranging from betas to alphas, will spread their legs for the first guy to start charming them. I can't say how many lean towards men or women, but I would bet $50 most bi trans girls that have partners are with men.

>>5465495

What does this insult even mean?
>>
>>5466383
>just was not into it?
would be the polite description.
>>
>>5466428

So what would be the NC-17 description? Why did she try it?
>>
File: 1415354192427.jpg (315 KB, 1307x528) Image search: [Google]
1415354192427.jpg
315 KB, 1307x528
>>5464500
>>
File: 2fast4me kid.jpg (17 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
2fast4me kid.jpg
17 KB, 500x283
>>5449066
>>5449094
>>5449122
>>5464206
Very impressive, do I need to read at least a thousand books a day to get that well at arguing to slay clueless internet nerds right and left? Teach me you're ways senpai. *obediently gets on my knees, sucks your dick and tongues your anal sphincter*
>>
>>5469642
Not really, considering at least you could follow the thread and posters.

>See
>>5449129

For all the big words, they really can't follow a thread. I am still impressed by their vocabulary, although, even Koko could learn advanced signs.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.