[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Epilator
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1450588972369.png (2 MB, 986x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450588972369.png
2 MB, 986x1000
Any suggestion for a good epilator. Currently i just shave and would like to try 'em out but don't know much.

Also how was everyone's Christmas? I hope it was good.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>5448691
http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-ES-ED90-P-Ladies-Epilator-Shaver/dp/B00DG740RI
This is mine and I really like it, and the spinny thing is nifty to make my feet stay smooth too.
>>
>>5448691
Also can you epilate your face or is that just a bad idea

>>5448701
Hm, looks fancy (and expensive), thanks!
>>
I've been wondering if you can pubic hair with these? You'd think they bite into the more sensitive areas like trimmers
>>
>>5448701
does it get rid of small hairs and pretty much most hairs? i've used a philips hp something 30$ and it's just ok.
>>
>>5448714
er, thin hairs, rather? (I think)
>>
>>5448710
I've heard facial epillation isn't a thing and/or is bad due to facial skin being way softer than limb skin.
>>
File: 111586438_2GG.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
111586438_2GG.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>>5448691
Pic related. Worth its weight in gold (IMHO). (Philips Satinelle) Cheap, and does its job right. It will get rid of tiny hairs, and the thin, fem hairs of mine.

>>5448710
Yes, you can. It will hurt, just as epilating any other part of your body for the first time. If you have the patience, plucking out your facial hair with tweezers are better, since there is a reason why razors follow the contour of your face.

>>5448714
No, does not worth the pain. If you want to be smooth there, then wax yourself, or get waxed.
>>
File: Always-FuckYear.gif (907 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
Always-FuckYear.gif
907 KB, 256x192
Get one of the nice Panasonic ones that have replaceable heads with diff attachments, shaver etc.

i have one, works well.
EPILATING IS A BITCH
GUT IT OUT
>>
>>5448691

What does the text in the picture say?
>>
>>5448714
yes you can
and i have just beacuse i dont feel like spending money for waxing.

just dont do it on the flabby areas, like scrotal tissue.

also it will hurt alot. since your genital region has more nerve endings. One tip i have is epilate after a hot shower it helps a bit
>>
I'm buying an epilator with my Christmas money. I'm kinda scared since waxing already hurt like a bitch
>>
I have a Braun one (the silk ep 5 or some shit like that), and it's pretty nice.
>>
>>5449807
心が折れそうだ。。。
It seems the heart is able to break...
>>
>>5450497
Epilating will be thousand times worse
>>
Between hrt at 19, sparse body/facial hair and epilation will I be able to permanently remove body/facial hair? Or do I still need to get electrolysis?
>>
>>5450777
Oh we all wish it was that easy. Permanent removal of hair is pretty much only possible with electrolysis. However, long term epilation will result in thinner hair hair growth. Just be sure to regularly exfoliate and moisturize otherwise you'll end up with a bunch of ingrown hairs.
>>
>>5450777
Laser and electrolysis are the only ones that are permanent.
>>
>>5451950
Laser isn't permanent actually.
>>
>>5448710
The problem with most epilators re: face is that the hair has to be fairly long for the wires to grab them. Often it ends up pulling and breaking facial hairs rather than plucking them.

I have pretty light facial hair though and I pluck with normal tweezers. I do this about every 7-9 days depending on speed of growth. It takes me about an hour if I let it grow a bit, closer to two if its very short. Its definitely doable though, and worth it to me to not have to worry about shaving and razor burn for a week.
>>
How the duck do you use one? My mom has an epilator and i've tried it but it does literally nothing. She uses it so it's not broken or anything.
>>
>>5452858
Usually you just hold it at a right angle and go against the direction of hair growth. Don't see why you would have problems if you're doing that.
>>
>>5452858
Turn it on
Press it against areas with body hair
Yell expletives
>>
>>5450487
Im most worried about ass hair, scrotum is easy to shave due to being at least somewhat accessible. I tried sugaring but I couldn't get the mixture right so I figured I'd just epilate if it works.
>>
>>5452935
>>5452948
Yep, I dunno, I've tried every possible angle but it barely does anything. I'd ask my mom but it's pretty awkward.
>>
>>5455518
Forgot to add: do you need to maybe have super short hair already for it to work? I only shave when hair is a couple mm long (im not trans so no big dysphoria or anything)
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.