[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /LGBT/ invading /TV/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4
File: we want the fag audience.jpg (135 KB, 1280x844) Image search: [Google]
we want the fag audience.jpg
135 KB, 1280x844
>ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK HAS LESBIANS= DROPPED

>HOUSE OF CARDS HAS LESBIANS AND MAIN CHARACTER IS BI= DROPPED

>GAME OF THRONES HAS INCEST= DROPPED

>WALKING DEAD NOW HAS GAYS AND LESBIANS= DROPPED

> PENNY DREADFUL HAS GAY SHIT IN SEASON 2= DROPPED

MASTERS OF SEX HAS FAGS AND DIKES AND THAT GAY SEX SCENE IN MR ROBOT MADE ME SICK, THIS IS A WARNING TO GET BACK TO YOUR SIDE OF THE WALL OR THEIR WILL BE A WAR.
>>
WHY ARE HETEROS SO USED TO HAVING THINGS THEIR WAY?
>>
>>5447947
*DYKES
*THERE
>>
>>5447947
>orange is the new black
>house of cards
>penny dreadful
Netflix

>game of thrones
>the walking dead
Would you rather there had been no tv series from the books/comics?
>>
>>5447947
>incest is lgbt
>>
a glib facsimile
>>
Literally deal with it. We have straight sex shoved down our faces 24/7
>>
>>5447986
It should be, incest is hot and there's no reason to be against it when the participants involved are unable to produce offspring anyways.
>>
File: francoise dior.png (132 KB, 482x359) Image search: [Google]
francoise dior.png
132 KB, 482x359
>>5447947
The same reason for the refugee crisis, multiculturalism, our kleptocratic financial system, the simultaneous denigration of christianity mixed with the elevation of every other religion, our military foreign policy, the black lives matter movement, anti-white male journalism, the bombardment of racemixing advertisements, and grrl power everywhere in movies. All of them are parts of a much larger picture working towards the same endgame.
>>
/polgbt agrees with OP
>>
>>5447986
Isn't that what the i in LGBTQIA stands for?
>>
>>5448009
A society where we don't pretend that non-white-and-or-straight people don't exist?
>>
>>5448009
the anglo-zionist would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for us pesky kids.
>>
>>5448007
>when the participants involved are unable to produce offspring anyways.
Thats not the usual people who participate in incest
>>
>>5448009
a world where we dont shelter Straight white people from knowing the world is bigger than them?
>>
>>5448015
How blind are you? We are all just pawns to the people orchestrating this. Women, lgbt, blacks, mexicans, working class, you name it. They don't care about us. What they care about is just causing destruction and divisiveness in society, and they will throw us under the bus once they feel we aren't necessary any more.
>>
>>5448031
So its you against them, i feel sad for you living out your life so paranoid that you think people are constantly out to get you.
>>
>>5448001
This desu

>>5448012
Intersex
>>
>>5448012

It stands for intersex.
>>
>>5448015
The USA was 90% white until these people pushed for the non-white immigration and restriction of immigration from europe in 1965. Our government was already bought off years before.
>>
>>5448044
I'm trans, ffs. I don't have issues with women, homosexuality, black people or other ethnic people. What I'm saying is that we are being used and most of us are too blind to see it.

The Christian Zionists are being used just as much as us, so don't make this about a lib vs con issue. Same with the military. None of these wars have been necessary for our national security.
>>
>>5448064
and how does that make them better?People are just sacks of fucking meat and water. The whole perception of some people being better is just this bullshit lie we have told ourselves to try to feel better than others. Insecure
>>
>>5448047
>>5448046
no, incest.
>>
>>5448064
>the only ones that reproduce
So?
Lesbians can get turkey basted and make a baby without touching a dick, gay dudes can get a surrogate, and bisexuals with an opposite sex partner can reproduce too faggot.
>>
>>5448172
I mean that gays and lesbians aren't going to accidentally make incest babies during casual sex with their brother or sister.
>>
>>5448088
No, it's intersex. Incest isn't as yet part of the LGBT+, and I don't expect it to be any time soon.
>>
File: bored pooh.png (107 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
bored pooh.png
107 KB, 320x287
Why do we even still use this LGBT shit? We're going to have to keep adding to it every time tumblr comes up with a new mental illness.

>>5447947
I hope all your favourite shows have gay sex scenes put in their later seasons.
>>
>>5448025
this.
all of that has always existed outside of your hugbox, welcome to the world everyone already knew existed
>>
The second season of transparent was fucking shit it was just fucking old lesbians fucking young lesbians and the children being neurotic lesbians omg.

More like we_want_the_dyke_audience.jpg
>>
okay wait ironic shitposting aside who the fuck doesnt expect dykes in a show about a womens prison from the get go
>>
>>5448025

I think it's more that media representation is statistically dissonant with actual population ratios, leading to the feeling that minority groups often get a lot more presence on television than they should get if representation was 100% accurate.
>>
>>5447947
Transparent is a really good show. You guys would like it if you just gave it a chance.
>>
>>5449137
i agree second season was worse
>>
File: MoAQjf7.gif (133 KB, 311x366) Image search: [Google]
MoAQjf7.gif
133 KB, 311x366
>OP
>>
>>5447947
You dropped Game of Thrones because Cersei/Jamie, and Walking Dead because of LGBT characters. Then you deserve to watch only shit TV.
>>
My grandfather smoked his whole life, I was about ten years old when my mother said to him, "If you ever want to see your grandchild graduate, you have to stop immediately." Tears swelled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up instantly. Three years later he died of lung cancer and it destroyed me. My mother told me, "Please don't ever smoke don't put your family through what your grandfather put us through." I agreed. I'm 19 and to this day have never smoked a cigarette. I have to say though I feel a sense of regret for never having smoked one because this post gave me cancer anyway.
>>
>>5447955
WHY DO DEGENERATES EXPECT SOCIETY TO CHANGE OVERNIGHT
>>
>>5449419
But it hasn't changed overnight. Since stereotypical flaming queens in the 90s to slightly better portrayals now. is 25 years too 'overnight'? If you don't like it, turn off your tv lmao
>>
Take it to /pol/ faggot
>>
>>5449266
If you're watching game of plebs and walking shit, you are watching crap tv.
>>
>>5447947
Why the fuck do you care

If you had a life aside from insulting internet trannies via calling them by the wrong pronouns and arguing with 14 year old tumblr feminists you wouldn't have a problem with this kind of shit, what kind of pathetic loser stops watching shows watched by EVERYONE like TWD and GoT because of lgbt characters? A complete fucking retard does. Also, how do TWD fans have a sudden problem with lgbt characters when it's been obvious since like season 2 or 3 that Daryl is a fucking deeply closeted repressive homo?
>>
>>5449419
Are you 12? Don't remember Will and Grace? Six Feet Under? Fuck, even Friends? Lgbt characters have been in a lot of TV/movies since the late-to-mid 90s and you're either underage or a retard to not acknowledge that, I'm 18 and I remember these shows. Jesus.
>>
>>5449694
because they are no different from fringe libs
They just want to be the victims
>>
>>5448009
>calls out a bunch of random, loosely related trends
>sees grand conspiracy
>>
>>5447947
>THIS IS A WARNING TO GET BACK TO YOUR SIDE OF THE WALL OR THEIR WILL BE A WAR.
If I could, I would.

I hate seeing lgbt in media because 99% of it is just pandering, terribly written and nobody wants to see it.
>>
>>5447947
don't forget the absolutely useless gayness in black flag... why did the main char need to be a fucking fag?
>>
>>5448025
we know all that exists and we reject it for obvious reasons. you're openly waging war against straight white males, don't make bones about it.
>>
>>5449419
Because the degenerates are making all your fucking cultural content.
>>
>>5452633
>waging war
My grandparents grew up under german bombs. Don't you dare call this a fucking war.
>>
>>5452676
Get the fuck over yourself.
>>
>>5447947
>THIS IS A WARNING TO GET BACK TO YOUR SIDE OF THE WALL OR THEIR WILL BE A WAR.
>>>/fanfiction.net/
>>
"don't hide behind your parents who gave your parents life to enable racial genocide against whites" (original post, typed grandparents twice accidentally)

>>5452683

Nah, i think I'll stand up for myself and who I am. Compassion is wasted against enemies.
>>
>>5452699
And what do lgbt people in media have to do with "racial genocide against whites"? LGBT isn't even a race, just how delusional are you?
>>
>>5452633
you mean like there is a war on christmas?
>>
>>5448009
>grrl power everywhere in movies

Yea, what happened to the good old days where women in movies were all stupid, worthless, helpless, ditzy whores who spent the entire 2 hours complaining, crying and needing to be rescued?!

Does seeing a female doing something a man can do hurt your fee-fees?
>>
/LGBT/ and /TV/ don't exist. /lgbt/ and /tv/, however, do.
>>
>>5455503
it's unnatural
>>
>>5449266
To be fair, aside from the first two episodes of this season, walking dead has been shit. Personally, I can't wait for Negan to bash in Daryl's head. You know its going to happen.
>>
>>5455789
According to who? Religious leaders? Cultural ideologies? Because science and nature say otherwise.
>>
>>5455789
How is it any more unnatural than anything else you see in media? There's all sorts of nonsensical stuff seen in most tv shows and movies, while warrior women and the like have definitely existed historically, even if only as a minority. And media definitely focuses on minorities, I don't mean minorities in the racial sense but in terms of uncommon people. Not many people would be interested in watching a boring everyday person going about their lives, media is full of exceptional people and circumstances. There's no reason why that shouldn't apply to women too.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.