[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it hurts guys...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1450476170877.jpg (24 KB, 252x291) Image search: [Google]
1450476170877.jpg
24 KB, 252x291
so my trans gf who ive been going out with for almost a year dumps me for no specific reason and im just wondering if it could be because shes scared of us meeting (ldr) or if its the pressure of being trans idk, any help would help my mental state greatly
>>
So you hadn't met in person before, am I correct?
>>
no not yet, was going to meet her within this week though
>>
this is how most LDRs end. go meet a real person anon
>>
Go rape her romantically.
>>
>>5447536
Not now, dude.

>>5447498
It sounds like she might have gotten scared of meeting up. Maybe if she still responds you could let her know that you're okay if she doesn't feel comfortable meeting up yet, or something like that. Her concerns could be trans related, but there's really no way to know from the amount of information we've been given.
>>
>>5447479
She's probably insecure about trans. Probably thinking you'll meet up and think she's ugly and dump her. Try to convince her for a photo or two and build up her confidence

source: I'm a mtf in a long distance relationship
>>
id post some sc of whats she's said but she visits this board often, ive seen photos of her and she knows i think she's cute why else would i be in the relationship, she said i was the reason she started her proper journey and hrt and if i wasnt there she wouldnt of
>>
>>5447479
Here is your problem. Long distance relationship. Never, ever do them. They never go well.
>>
these fucking trips

but seriously you need to just talk with her, im pretty sure the time you spent with her doesnt mean anything to her and shes probably feeling just as shitty about this as you are
>>
>>5447479
op i know you feel pretty shitty right now but give it a few days and talk to her about it, if she's being aggro or weird towards you id say just let it go sorry hun
>>
has she been acting weird lately towards you at all or been talking to other guys?
>>
probably idk, i know she started talking to a guy that lives wayy closer than i do , i thought the relationship would improve once we met and spent time together and that i could show her how much i cared
>>
>Internet relationship

Go meet someone in real life, this is actually easier than getting dumped by someone you've interacted with in person.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.