[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else enjoy fucking the cum out of another guy or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: EYXoqNi.jpg (2 MB, 2615x3186) Image search: [Google]
EYXoqNi.jpg
2 MB, 2615x3186
Does anyone else enjoy fucking the cum out of another guy or having the cum fucked out of them?

I love it when I can get a guy to climax from prostate/anal stimulation. It's hard to do, but when my boyfriend moans and his cock starts to twitch I know I am on the right track. Holding his wrist down, feeling his body spasm and sphincter grab my cock, while watching him spray his cum all over his chest is better feeling than any of my own orgasms. It's really a better feeling, sex is very mental and the emotional feelings of making another guy cum like that is unparalleled. You feel like a gay sex god. I love my boyfriend and the rare occasions when he cums purely from me being balls deep in him I realize how great sex can be when it is with someone you love.
>>
>>5446926
>You feel like a gay sex god
Well, maybe not like a god, but it does feel pretty good when you make a guy cum just by fucking him. If you manage to cum at about the same time, it feels like being in Heaven.
>>
>>5446926
I've read stories involving chastity devices where guys are forced to cum via anal only. I've always wanted to try that, but I think it would freak out my bf since the craziest thing he has done sex-wise was rimming and he hated it. Not that I like it either, but if he thinks that's pretty far out there then there's no way he'd be down for chastity.
>>
>>5447534
Oh yeah, I've read some stories like that too. It'd be really nice to give it a try, but I imagine finding a guy into that must be pretty hard. Especially since I'd like him to be the one locked down.
>>
>>5447562
Well I wanted to wear the device, but I think if I just whipped my pants off and there was a chunk of plastic strapped to my dick most people would be freaked out lol
I might order one and try it for masturbation purposes though. Just see if I can dildo myself into properly milking my prostate. I think I currently masturbate too often so I'm always running on fumes and have no pent up sexual desire so I can never properly anal orgasm...
>>
>>5447562
No more difficult than finding any partner who's kinks match yours.

I'm a clean-cut, pretty conservative and old-fashioned guy. The type you'd never even guess was gay, but the idea of having a guy keep me in a chastity lock is really hot to me. With my libido he'd probably have me begging to be fucked in no time.
>>
I remember once when I fucked my ex he came like two minutes after we started, I was like, what. it was cute though. he always popped off before I did
>>
>>5447623
>I'm a clean-cut, pretty conservative and old-fashioned guy. The type you'd never even guess was gay
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.