[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /lgbt/, it's been a couple months since I came out as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1428815048718.gif (293 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1428815048718.gif
293 KB, 480x360
So, /lgbt/, it's been a couple months since I came out as bi. Haven't really explored it sexually beyond the fact that I'm not afraid of playing with my ass now (and holy shit it is another world). Figure that would be good place to start to prep myself for dating guys.

I think I'm ready to graduate from the finger. Is it a good idea to transition straight to toys or should I still go small? I was thinking something like a toothbrush but I'm up for any suggestions!

tldr; What can I shove up my ass that isn't a dildo?
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 233x216) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 233x216
>>
>>5446131
/thread
>>
>>5446121
>What can I shove up my ass that isn't a dildo?

Maybe a cheap vibrator? they are like 20$ CAN

You don't want to be that guy who uses a cucumber and asks us what to do when you lose half in your butt.
At the least avoid bottles or other stupid shit that will destroy your but
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 580x736) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 580x736
Careful, trigger. New International Version
"'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
>>
>>5446142
Vibrators can get pretty loud right? I was thinking that but I have roommates so noise might be a problem.

I mean, at that point I'm pretty sure everybody in the house would be using a vibrator so I'm not sure who would actually care.
>>
File: 1429586298147.png (99 KB, 229x228) Image search: [Google]
1429586298147.png
99 KB, 229x228
>>5446149
>reading sand books
>>
>>5446149
I always thought the stars represented the states. The red white and blue represent the blood of patriots, liberty, and union I believe
>>
>>5446221
>>5446149
The 13 stripes represent the original thirteen colonies, ya filthy goobers
>>
File: 1425532380985.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1425532380985.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
Welp, my thread is probably going to become a /pol/ spam thread.

Best to just let things take their course and gtfo!
>>
>>5446121

i used the handle of a hair brush. left it in me over night once, made me just loose enough imo
>>
Some weeks ago i've tried an Magnifying glass.

Ended up with blood and shit all over my bed. But almost came.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.