[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do femboys and twinks fight? Not talking about a life-or-death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8
File: Twink Wins.jpg (122 KB, 558x549) Image search: [Google]
Twink Wins.jpg
122 KB, 558x549
How do femboys and twinks fight? Not talking about a life-or-death situation but, say, a schoolyard fight where you are watched by your peers and keeping your reputation intact is at least as important as winning. Would you use "girly" techniques - biting, scratching, going for the eyes and balls? Or would you make a point of fighting like a man?
>>
>>5444730
We don't fight
>>
they snap their fingers in a "z" and insult each others fashion
>>
Victory > "honor".
>>
>>5444820
Why not both?
>>
>>5444730
Implying gay guys can't fight. My dad had me in jiu jitsu and boxing when I was younger. I don't practice anymore but I'm confident I could hold my own.
>>
>>5444730
Define "fighting like a man".

Usually I avoid fight situations and just go somewhere else because I have so many things better to do than fight with anyone but if I had to get in a fight I'd go for the groin, stomach and face. With punches and kicks, I mean. Maybe bash their head on the ground.
If I have something like a crowbar, even better. Yeah, objects are definitely my fav.

While crying the whole time because I'm a pansy who can't control his emotions.

I'd probably lose though, last time I got in a fight I punched and kicked everything I could see was human but got trapped by 100kg on top of me and choked and traumatized.

Yup.

Also remember femboys are the more likely to be wearing heavy pointy heel boots, those hurt like fucking hell especially if they go right into your groin.
>>
>>5444730
They literally don't fight.

Think instant submission
>>
>girly techniques
you mean effective ones?
Manly ones are also effective but not as effective for people with less muscle, reach, and everything.

You wouldnt call a lion Girly because it uses Scratches and bites.
>>
>>5444843
>last time I got in a fight I punched and kicked everything I could see was human but got trapped by 100kg on top of me and choked and traumatized.

Sad to hear this. What a pity you couldn't get a hold on his nuts.

>Also remember femboys are the more likely to be wearing heavy pointy heel boots, those hurt like fucking hell especially if they go right into your groin.

I'll need some time to get this out of my head, maybe a cold shower will help.
>>
I just stand still and let them try to hurt me like a statue and show them I feel no pain unless they're way bigger than me, I have no clue why anyone would want to fight me though I'm really nice
>>
Well if I got into a fight with one, I would try to keep my distance. I dont really fight fair, i sort of run until i can get the opponent on the ground using any means necessary.

Then again why would I want to fight a twink/femboy when that would go against my whole narrative.
>>
>>5444836
Because playing dirty works better than playing 'by the rules'.

But playing dirty isn't honorable.
>>
>>5444936
>let them try to hurt me like a statue and show them I feel no pain

no offense, but that's not a very clever technique
>>
>>5444846
Scratching and hairpulling isn't effective, some girls just haven't learnt anything else.
>>
>>5444955
>I would try to keep my distance
Nothing is better than a gun.
>>
>>5444730
They don't. They call upon their muscly man to protect them.
>>
no one would ever let that happen to me because I'm too fucking nice. like literally everyone in my life always wanted to protect me.
perks of being a pure kind soul, I guess. sucks that I'm becoming cynical deep down through that though.
>>
>>5445372
Yeah but I dont want to go to prison
>>
>>5445406
in case I would have to fight, I'd probably simply try to go into defense. I'm pretty effective in that though since my older brother and cousin used to be rather violent in our childhood (to me and themselves that is though).
>>
>>5445406
Get off 4chan, sugar.
>>
>>5445406
how does being nice protect you from evil?
>>
Was going out with twink for a while. He had bad alcohol problem. Threw a wine glass + other objects on me.
>>
>>5445432
It worked for me too actually. I was way too tiny to be bullied so I never was
>>
>>5445432
Because you learn once you start being a decent person that not everyone is trying to kill and attack you.

Seriously just pay shit forward and you will realize people will treat you fine. doesnt mean you dont have to defend yourself or give into people, just dont being a victim to their abuse.
>>
>>5445383
This.
>>
>>5444843
>If I have something like a crowbar, even better. Yeah, objects are definitely my fav.
Have fun going to prison for assault with a deadly weapon.
>>
>>5445432
It doesn't.
>>
>>5444846
>you mean effective ones?
Scratching, biting, and other shit aren't effective though. They hurt sure, but hurting someone doesn't take them out of a fight, you either need to knock them out, pin them in some way, or give them enough trauma that they actually realize how bad it is despite the adrenaline.
>>
>>5447299
What if it's a dildo?
>>
>>5444843
>femboys are the more likely to be wearing heavy pointy heel boots, those hurt like fucking hell especially if they go right into your groin

yeah, as if an attacker would just stand there and wait til you kick his balls
>>
>>5444730
take off my clothing and bend over backwards

but really i do a lot of running because i like having toned legs so i would probably run? if i had to fight with bare hands i'd have to go for a weak spot or something because i'm extremely physically weak.

i usually carry a knife with me when i go out alone, so if i get into a knife fight i'll just go for the other person's hands or run.
>>
Kick them in the balls/ovaries. If you get hit, moan or gasp sexually every time. The former will put them out of commission while the latter will either disturb them or - even if they're into that - will make them worry about their reputation as others see them pleasuring you with their hands.
>>
This.

I'm 1,64, and about 46kg.
Once I got caught getting fucked by a committed lover by his possive boyfriend, wich is just a bit taller and fatter.
In another occasion he followed me around unoticed inside a store. When I was leaving he was hiding outside, stretched his leg, I tripped on his foot, and he punched me really hard in the face.

Such a savage, I walked away, still hurting less than him.
I only like touching his boyfriend.
>>
>>5448777
lad you forgot to quote the guy after you fucked up your spelling
get some sleep
>>
>>5448780
I can't. I'll be travelling in an hour or so.

W-why are you so vigilant?
>>
>>5448796
don't question it, just accept your trips and move on
>>
>>5448796
also why the fuck did you get pozzed
maybe a little vigilance would go a long way
>>
>>5448805
>pic related

>>5448839
What are you even thinking?
>>
>>5448839
Also why aren't you at a bingo party?
>>
>>5448856
i'm thinking that getting aids is negligence

unless you meant something else by "possive"
>>
>>5448864
because it's 3am
i'd love to play bingo rn tbqh
>>
>>5448865

I think that's a typo for "possessive."
>>
>>5448888
man this guy really could use some sleep

whoever you are i hope you sleep while you travel
>>
>>5448888
It is, thank you.

>>5448892
Stoooop pushing to me sleep. It's like a ghost from childhood.

Also: No matter how many boys that possessive bitch who can't control his boyfriend hits, he is still getting cheated. I know that man better, we slept tight.
>>
Oh, no.

Typos on the spot again.

Fuck it.
>>
>>5444730
>Going for eyes and groin is girly

Are you one of these people who think if your not standing upright trying to box in a fight your some pussy?

I don't try to get into fights. Because when I do fight, I fight to win. Using objects, going to ground, going for groin, strangles, stomping their face in. All that.

If a fight ain't worth doing all that, it ain't worth getting into. Only retards get into fights because Bob was saying rude things at the office.
>>
>>5448666
If you do a lot of running you can't be as weak as you think. At least you should have some strength in your legs.

So a swift kick in the nuts should be a better option than a punch.
>>
>>5448977

Nobody likes teeth near their crotch.

That should tell you the best way to fight is to put your teeth near their crotch.
>>
>>5445406
Spare me the life story faggot
>>
>>5445432
no one ever has a problem with me and if it was the case, there would be more than enough people standing up for me to avoid an actual fight.
>>
>>5448920
the problem is, that experienced fighters know how to block such a common move as a kick to the groin
>>
>>5448984
Good idea, but how do you get your teeth there in a fight?
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 728x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 728x560
>tfw would totally get into a fight to save a cute femboy or twink from getting his ass kicked.

>tfw would relish the opportunity to impress him with my manly display of combat finesse

>tfw he then let's me pound his ass while roaring with victory
>>
>>5447299
You're allowed to defend yourself with any means necessary.

And a femboy should definitely not be going around picking fights, so strictly self-defense.
>>
>>5449758
Yeah, but experienced fighters are not insecure enough to go around picking fights with people who don't want to fight.
>>
>>5444730

I prefer to cast healing spells :^)
>>
>>5451018
So long as you're not related to the pic you posted, yeah, that'd work.
>>
>>5445432
Generally speaking, people that victimize a nice person would victimize an asshole, too. By being nice, you eliminate people who just retaliate against dicks.
>>
>>5447306

i bit a chunk of flesh out of my brothers arm when i was 5
>>
>>5448666
>take off my clothing and bend over backwards

Can I tear them off instead?
>>
I used to be muscular I would go at like a wrestler cause I wrestledand played football. But I'd get my ass kicked because I went femme mode
>>
File: 1442559942294.jpg (13 KB, 176x216) Image search: [Google]
1442559942294.jpg
13 KB, 176x216
>>5444730
They blow each other to death.
>>
>>5444730
You're a moron, OP. Well, to be fair, I guess actually you're a child.

You shouldn't fight. If you're forced to fight, you shouldn't fight fair. Sexuality has nothing to do with fighting.
>>
>>5453204
I wonder if this could theoretically work - death by deyhdration?
>>
Twink opinion:

I wouldnt fight unless i desperately had to. I think fighting is dumb, both parties come away worse off. I'm a cynical dick but i think if you have any form of social skills and awareness avoiding fights isnt too hard, i've never been in one.

Also lol at the bigger guys who think a twink who's like 40lbs lighter is completely incapable of doing damage. Come at me with intent and i'll probably just chew your trachea off or grab something blunt and heavy, fighting is survival fags
>>
>>5454383
The question is literally about twinks though

If nobody cared they wouldnt have asked
>>
Not a twink but when I got into fights when I was a kid i'd kick a lot and every fight I've been in the other person has left because they were scared. The fights usually looked pathetic because we were untrained kids but at least I've never gotten beaten up. I don't fight anymore because prepuberty i was the same size as everyone else, now I'm just a fucking twerp. If I got into a fight now i'd just pull out my knife.
>>
>>5454400
It's an open question about twinks, would you rather the thread was full of big hairy dudes making assumptions and talking on behalf of twinks?
>>
File: 1368994987087.jpg (213 KB, 730x1095) Image search: [Google]
1368994987087.jpg
213 KB, 730x1095
When I get in a fight, I fight to win
I also don't do it physically
I just ruin them socially, or find some way to make a power-play
Some may call it fighting like a girl, I call it fighting smart
>>
File: 1.jpg (43 KB, 520x400) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
43 KB, 520x400
Personally speaking I avoid unnecessary violence. Because I'm extremely nice and extremely adorable I've never had any shortage of people sticking up for me. In school I learned the best way to fight them was with words or even flat out ignoring them. I've been jumped a few times outside of school while I was attending but their was always a good Samaritan around to quickly put an end to it. Only been caught without anyone around once in which I was grateful for all the years of cardio. None of the attackers could keep pace. Screw playground fights, I'd rather remain physically intact.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 198x224) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 198x224
>>5454442
Nah fuck you bitch
>>
>>5444730
>dat pic

faggots unironically believe that people fought this way in ancient times
>>
>>5454449
you're me
>>
>>5454305

Both of them would faint , due to the lack of electrolytes in their bloodstream I'd say
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uC6h-8VK3QQ&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>5444730
A nignog tried to show how alpha he was by being like "white sheit" and stuff, he started trying to get intimidating, so i took my shank out and tried to stab his throat, his two other friends tried to hit me but i dodged, they ran away after that, my friend's only reaction to that was "you're fucking sick" with a smile.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.