[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: vuitton-heads.jpg (946 KB, 2673x2400) Image search: [Google]
vuitton-heads.jpg
946 KB, 2673x2400
Ok we already know you pass in passing threads but do you blend? Do you think you would still pass within group of cis female friends?

pic kinda related
>>
>>5444459
>pass in a list of cis female friends
>shows a list of models
I bet a lot of cis women wouldn't pass in this list
>>
>>5444475
The question still stands unless unless you are friends with models (which they aren't beauty queen themselves).
>>
I have the same facial structure as so many of them, thanks for making me feel happy today OP.

Anyway, the best way to find if you blend is just to go outside and see how people react. Passing threads are almost useless.
>>
>>5444459
even the ones that don't have a great face have an amazing body
>>
>>5444459
Hold up. Is that picture actually supposed to suggest that the people depicted there are working as models?

30% of them are straight up hideous, 20% are ayylmao-tier, another 30% are meh at best with a few skinny cuties in between.

There's no way these are models, right?
>>
>>5444548
You seems to confuse models with miss universe.
>>
>>5444552

A lot of them seem to have confused earth with their home planet, anon.
>>
>>5444459
Yeah, like I usually go out with cis women.
>>
>>5444560
KEK
>>
File: anatomy-periorbital3-large.jpg (53 KB, 383x421) Image search: [Google]
anatomy-periorbital3-large.jpg
53 KB, 383x421
>>5444560
TIL telecanthi or hypertelorism is a must to become model
>>
File: Mariacarla-Boscono.jpg (47 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
Mariacarla-Boscono.jpg
47 KB, 620x400
>>5444560
Ok, now I've actually looked it up myself. These people are actually supposed to be models. Jesus Christ.

>Mariacarla Boscono is undoubtedly the strangest looking model in her most natural form, as evidenced by her photo taken backstage at Louis Vuitton's F/W show in 2010. That wasn't meant to ridicule her either, her otherworldly appeal simply sets her on another level of attractiveness.

Ayy.
>>
>>5444628
This makes me feel like I could be a model, if all it takes is being unusual looking then fuck, I'm the greatest model ever.
>>
File: additional_pylons.png (119 KB, 302x345) Image search: [Google]
additional_pylons.png
119 KB, 302x345
>>
>>5444560

SICK
>>
Those girls look like angels. You all have pleb taste. None of you ugly motherfuckers in here match up so stfu.

>hurr im retarded and didn't know that modelling requires a unique look and defined jaw structure why aren't they pretty like fat faced jawless JLaw!?!?!
>>
>me passing and blending in
>ever
LOL
>>
i could probably blend in a group of middle aged male crossdressers well
>>
>>5444459
>tfw I don't have a similar facial structure to a single one of them
>literally the worst face type for transitioning
well at least I already feel awful as usual so it didn't make me feel worse
>>
>>5444633
> tfw could have been a sexy as fuck model if I had just transitioned in my teens rather than repressing hard
>>
File: 1451131290977.jpg (1 MB, 2673x2400) Image search: [Google]
1451131290977.jpg
1 MB, 2673x2400
>>
>>5447005
>Implying they would have let you transition in your teens
>>
>>5444548
Models generally refer to runway models.

They aren't selected for their faces as much as they're selected for their bodies, their faces are just there to catch attention. An unusual face catches more attention, just as long as it isn't directly ugly.
>>
Rasa, Bianca, Mariacarla, Aline, Jacquelin and Natasha are all fantastic.
>>
>>5447005
>iktf...
Fuck, I even modeled before they would let me transition.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.