[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lesgen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69
Lesbian General
In preparation for the year 2016: Year we got a qt girlfriend

Last thread >>5417573
>>
File: Anna-Calvi-45RetP.jpg (2 MB, 1382x2074) Image search: [Google]
Anna-Calvi-45RetP.jpg
2 MB, 1382x2074
>>
>told self at 16 that I would come out to family once I got a gf
>6 years later still not out
>n-next year for sure
>>
File: 1450996468030.jpg (444 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450996468030.jpg
444 KB, 1280x720
If it wasn't for yuri I would have long killed myself, as I can't stand anything about my life.
>>
>>5446475
Yuri makes life less shitty.
>>
>>5446911
Yuri gives life to my life.
>>
I'd love to work on getting a fabulous body right now, but alas, got a bad cold. Added to that - barely slept, barely ate.

Watching women's swimming on TV. Dem muscles
>>
>>5446972
I get you, anon. I wish there was more yuri. I've read a lot of les webcomics lately because I feel like I've read all the yuri there is, and while some are good, most are shitty tumblr stuff. Also, they all update really slow.
>>
>>5444284
>First girlfriend
>dating 3 months
>everything is great
>she said she loved me Christmas eve

Life is good
>>
>>5446475
what are some cute gay animes? no yuru yuri middle school girl shit
>>
File: 498493293.jpg (53 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
498493293.jpg
53 KB, 640x640
>>5444284
>>5444284
awe mother fucker I was just about to make one about qt tomboy girls

this is good top I guess
>>
Hey lesgen. What's good on Netflix thats lesbo oriented that most of the world hasn't seen already?
>>
>>5447411
Fried Green Tomatos
>>
>>5447452
Fried green tomatoes isn't on Netflix right now.
>>
File: 1378313019312.jpg (16 KB, 467x413) Image search: [Google]
1378313019312.jpg
16 KB, 467x413
>>5447310
>>she said she loved me Christmas eve

Congrats anon, you mightve made it!
>>
>>5447314
>can't use google
>animes
>no yuru yuri middle school girl shit
These people.
>>
>>5447470
Noooo!

Still, good movie
>>
>>5446351
Did you get a gf?
>>
>talking to qt as fug chick
>never been so head-over-heels for someone
>I literally can't believe she's single
>she keeps talking to me! And agreeing to hang out! This is seriously blowing my mind
>we met just a week ago so everytime we hang we just learn more about each other
>I honestly don't know what we're doing. Being friends? Going on dates? We're really both shy awkward people so we haven't discussed that at all, just pretend it's not a topic of conversation
>next time we're set to hang out is to see a movie in a few days
>I'm gonna bite the bullet and just tell her I like her...
>....christ we're both 30-something, this is sad
>so nervous
>>
>>5447748
Ah, good luck! Dress nice for your date. What movie are you seeing?
>>
>>5447677
No... I've never had a gf.
>>
>>5447762

Star wars. I've already seen it twice, but she said she hasn't seen it and she really wanted to so....*sigh* I hope I don't fuck up too bad.
>>
>>5447794
I think it'll go well. You already know she likes hanging around you. Way to be on getting rid of any confusion on your part.
>>
>>5447748
Teehee that's so qt, good luck
>>
>>5447533
Anything else come to mind?
>>
>>5448218
Haven't seen it yet but I've heard good things about Pariah.
It's more coming of age than romantic though
>>
What did Yall get this year?
>ray bans
>100 bucks
And if I know my sister, more pajama pants.
>>
>>5449018
~350 bucks I feel guilty as hell for receiving, a really yummy milk chocolate bar with white chocolate and caramel filling, a pair of socks, perfume I will never use, a can of pringles and a vanilla scented candle.

I just want to be able to give back. ;-;
>>
I wish id never thought i might be gay and i wish id never told anyone. I wish i was secure in a straight relationship getting all of the straight priveleges and the company and just fantasizing in my head. Because now im fantasizing in my head and thats it. No gf no sex, i dont even have lesbian friends, and im alone all of the time. What was the point. I thought people came out to be happy. Its just made me miserable.

I guess i fell for the meme. The come out and be happy meme. I have nothing. My familys probably even more disappointed in me than they already were. I should have kept any and all of these thoughts to myself. I hate this.
>>
>>5449347
>>>/r9k/
>>
Been marathoning the Real L Word lately.
God damn I know reality tv is complete trash, but this is such a guilty pleasure.
Am I the only one still watching this shit?
>>
File: 1437164338790.png (304 KB, 722x768) Image search: [Google]
1437164338790.png
304 KB, 722x768
Who pol les here?

I'm interested in (sympathetic towards) your political ideas.
>>
>>5449627
I'm economically conservative, socially liberal

So I can't stand any of the mainstream US candidates. This election year will suck
>>
>>5449668
Oh heh, I meant political lesbians. I.e. women who refuse to date men because of sociopolitical/cultural problems.
>>
>>5449627

Remove political lesbians from premises.

It's at least in large part down to them that we have the 'lesbians dont real, they just hate men and need a good dicking' meme.
>>
>>5449703

I live in a very gay town in a very gay area, and have never met a single lesbian who thinks like this. They're lesbians because they like boobs and/or vagina and/or various female things. Take your made-up bullshit somewhere else.
>>
Will all you political lesbians and feminist tards remain in this containment thread, you're making the rest of the place smell like Bumblr
>>
>>5449735
>made-up bullshit
Well, they exist.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_lesbianism
It's not like they can't co-exist with biological lesbians.

>>5449728
I think you should primarily be blaming those men who spread that meme.
>>
>>5449775

>blame the men who spread it
>rather than the women who actively DO it

Sure, the guys are at least partly to blame, but if we didnt have people going "Its okay I chose to be lesbian because I hate men!", the guys who say it wouldnt have any ammunition.
>>
>>5449780
>the women who actively DO it
What's bad with being a political lesbian?
The problem isn't the existence of political lesbians, the problem is the existence of men who spread the meme that lesbians are all fake, no matter what "ammunition" they use to spread that meme.

I mean, it's not like "corrective rape" is one of the oldest crimes on women. Not like it took emergence of political lesbians to give men the idea that they can fuck a woman into submission. I'd say you're really directing your blame at the wrong people.
>>
>>5449788

No, the problem is with both.

You cant just go "Oh its okay, these people pretending to be lesbians and then recanting down the line and LITERALLY giving credence to the 'lesbianism is a myth' thing, they dont matter at all. Its the MEN'S fault.".

That's retarded.
Sure, there are guys who are shitty and they suck. It's primarily guys who perpetuate that 'meme' about how all a lesbian needs is a good dicking.

But the reason people believe it in the modern era, and why men have stories about 'that lesbian they fucked straight that time' is because of bisexual girls claiming to be lesbian, and political lesbians pretending to be lesbians.

That, and if a political lesbian dates a real lesbian, the entire relationship is a lie.
She isnt attracted to her, she's just forcing herself into a relationship because she hates men and therefore must date women. The lesbian is getting fucked over and basically used as an accessory to a shitty political message and ideal.

Also you're obviously a political lesbian, so please leave.
>>
>>5447314
Yea Yuru Yuri a shit. Strawberry Panic is p cute or Valkyrie Drive just finished.
>>
>>5449803

You have a point if political lesbians pretend that there are no other lesbians, but I don't think they do that.

And again you would expect a political lesbian to be open about that when making relationships. AFAIK they generally make relationships with each other because they come from the same political group and such.

I think this might really be one of those cases where you're uncomfortable with confronting the problem that is men being dicks as always so you choose to yell at those women who are already in a state of social weakness.

But anyway, I'll stop posting now. Not because I'm a pol les though. Whatever.
>>
>>5449822

Oh fuck off with your 'you disagree so you must just have interalised misogyny' bullshit.
If anything, Im borderline misandrist.

Im glad Im a dyke becuase man, having to date guys would suck.

And no, political lesbians dont pretend the rest of us dont exist, they just invalidate us by existing.
"Its okay I choose to be gay." As if right wingers and dickbag guys wont just take that as evidence they can fuck us straight.
"Huuurrrr well they'd do it anyway" then why give them more fucking reason to do it?
There is literally no case in which political lesbianism is a good thing. It's a retarded way to make a statement, and honestly (and much as I hate to sound tumblr) its just appropriating lesbianism to try and make said statement.

And im not okay with that.
I dont want my sexuality being part of some dumb political maneuvering because 'men suck u guiz'.
We know they do, just fuck off and be single until you meet the one guy who inevitably you quite like, since it ALWAYS happens.
If you're straight and dont want to date guys, you just dont date.
You dont pretend to be lesbian.
>>
Yeah political lesbians are shit but I just ignore them. They're usually the ugliest and shittiest in bed. Like damn horrible in bed. Can't eat pussy to save a life. Won't shut up. Horrible

The only thing I think they're good for is they hook up with each other so generally real lesbians can be left alone.

Weirdest thing is I've seen a large pop up of political gay men. Like gay men that are all mra and beta so they force themselves to like sucking dick. But then go crying about when they realize they have to suck dick to be gay and I guess they imagined being gay would be like having a bestbro that would cook for you and suck your dick without asking for any in return.

I do think there's far less political lesbians in this generation than the older one. Most politicking girls nowadays either say bi/pan or ambiguous queer but tend to fuck with dudes.
>>
>>5450248
>I do think there's far less political lesbians in this generation than the older one.

Yeah that's definitely true, thank god.
>>
Sup /les/gen, as mad as usual as I see
I'm having a therapy because I have a mental disorder, and they are trying to make me me bisexual, because it will eventually put away the disorder at the same time
(It's not some crazy corrective shit, just talking about childhood's stuff)
I don't know how I should feel about it
>>
>>5450340

Gonna need more detail on this anon since right now it sounds like conversion therapy
>>
>>5450391
I'm seeing a psychologist because my father abused me when I was a kid and I have some mental disorder,
I told the psychologist I was homosexual and all we've been talking about since is my mother, they sort of told me that my mother is the reason why I'm homosexual and why I have this disorder (I wouldn't have this special disorder if I wasn't gay, I'd just be really stressed out)
>>
File: 1367971679689.jpg (92 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1367971679689.jpg
92 KB, 400x400
>>5450435

>I woudnt have this special disorder if I wasnt gay
>my mother is the reason why im homosexual
>>
>>5450448
What is this supposed to mean
>>
>>5450456

What on earth order is that?
What on earth did your mother do to somehow make you the homo?

I am intrigued and also kinda perturbed.
>>
>>5450479
It's dissociative disorder
And they told me (to make it short) that she gave me a bad image of men from a very young age, that's why they repulse me
>>
>>5450435
Did the shrink explicitly say you need to be sexually attracted to males as well or something? If not I highly doubt they're trying to make you bi, sounds more like wanting you to be able to get past the emotional trauma of your past left by you dad and to be able to have regular interpersonal relationships with males.

But that's what I'd guess based on this tiny amount of info, I've seen a similar case with a friend of mine, maybe yours is totally different.
>>
>>5450507

Well shit.
Sounds like a fun time childhood
>>
>>5450528
They did not say it explicitly, I deduced that's what they wanted to do
Can you tell me more about your friend's?
>>5450531
It sounds really bad when I type it out
>>
>>5450577

Eh, it sounds bad mostly because my girlfriend grew up with a mum who basically turned her full blown misandrist. She's had to work on that over the years, and is mooostly okay around guys now.
Still 100% gay, so I dunno.
>>
>>5450589
She had to see a psychologist?
>>
>>5450662

Couple of different ones over the years, yeah.
She doesnt talk about it much and I dont probe, so I dont know the exacting details, though.
>>
>>5450665
Ok, that's cool, if they helped her that way than it might be the same thing they're doing for me
I was afraid the only person that could heal me were also trying to force me on the D
thanks anon
>>
>>5450686

Worth noting that this is in the UK. Generally people here are US, so I'm gonna assume the same.

So.. yeah. I would be a lot less ready to trust the same in the US, honestly.
But still. Just be careful
>>
>>5450801
I'm french, so I guess it is Ok
>>
>>5450825

Oh hey, fingers crossed then
>>
>>5450507
>dissociative disorder

If youve been diagnosed DID , run the fuck away and find a plain old PTSD therapist. There is no evidence behind the theories on DID, and even if you legitimately have it, the therapy for it ruins lives.
>>
>>5453337
it's not DID it's another dissociative disorder
>>
>>5450825
I heard you never wash your clothes and that's why you stink is it true?
>>
>>5453402
It's half true.
We don't wash our clothes but we put perfume on so we don't stink
>>
Where do you all buy clothes? I've been looking into getting some, for lack of a better word, typical lesbian outfits. I can't figure out how to say that better.
>>
>>5453686
Last thing I bought was from Uniqlo. It was a gray sweater that I've got compliments on.
>>
>>5453686
No preference. I just look up whatever I'm looking for on the websites of the closest clothes stores and go get it/order it if I find what I'm looking for.
>>
>tfw no sugar mommy to buy me cashmere and fur coats
>>
>>5453934
Get a job, you lazy bum. Stop being a warfare queen.
>>
File: 2015-08-06 19.39.14.jpg (32 KB, 198x214) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-06 19.39.14.jpg
32 KB, 198x214
my gf's abs ^///^

Life is good
>>
File: b a w.png (691 KB, 756x668) Image search: [Google]
b a w.png
691 KB, 756x668
>>5453686
tj maxx, nordstrom rack, goodwill, revolveclothing, cheaper places like sheinside or romwe for general shit.

I think preppy is kinda coming back for lesbians. Like collared shirts under sweaters. A lot of layers. Also leather jackets.

But I think general lesbian fashion is simple colors, simple shit. I fuck it up by liking pastels and weird geometric patterns too much.
>>
>>5454325
It would be equally beneficial. I'd pay my way through sexual services.
>>
>>5453686
Taobao because I'm a weeb.
>>
So, a friend's Japanese GF called me 上品な at a party yesterday, even in my messed up drunk state.

D-does that mean I am the onee-sama?
>>
Do you guys know any good apps/websites to meet other lesbians online? I'm not really into tumblr and the like so I'm pretty clueless right now..
>>
>>5454370

I'm not sure if I'm more jealous of you or her.
Her I think
>>
>>5455132
I feel ya, I don't have time anymore to work out because of work and school and it is killing me to see the flab again.
>>
>>5455334

Yeah exactly.
I went a bit lax and shit sneaked up on me.

Worst part is that my family are all overweight so if I even mention being unhappy with the bit of flab i have on my stomach, they all flip on me like I just shot a puppy.
>>
>>5448218
Tipping the Velvet?

Not sure if that's on NetFlix or even how well known it is, but I enjoyed it back when I was still wondering when my periods would start, so maybe check it out.
>>
>>5455077
I've had success with Tinder, there are quite a few suspicious for political lesbianism there but I haven't seen any good alternatives. No one uses lesbian-aimed apps or websites here.
Getting a date could be harder though.

Junior hockey world cup is ongoing, Sweden gogo <3
>>
>>5455077

There's one called HER which is apparently quite good.
They certainly used to have actual things in place to keep men out, which is always a good sign.
>>
>going to a religious University
>Dating qt3.14 for about 3 months
>Neither of us are out because of fear of reactions
>Still super happy, but I hate lying

Haven't slept together yet and we are both virgins, so I'm kinda worried about that
>>
File: thatsmyfetish.png (19 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
thatsmyfetish.png
19 KB, 165x115
>>5455618
>lesbians in religious university
>>
>tfw asexual kinky girlfriend
So anyone know the best/most powerful vibe on the market?
>>
>>5455746
Have you tried ant of the magic wands?
>>
>>5454370
Why does your gf look like a dude?
Am i the only one who sees this?
>>
>>5455758
Looking into them currently.
Is the basic hitachi powerful tho?
I really don't wanna go broke buying endless attachments.
>>
>>5455800
I've got a mains powered Hitachi and it does everything I need it to. They're pretty powerful and I haven't even considered buying extras since what I've got is more than enough.

What kind of attachments were you thinking?
>>
>>5455578
I own that one and the fingersmith
I keep looking for something new on Netflix for REAL lesbians (not men) i can't find anything that good. Maaan str8 people can binge watch at least one series a month. They can remain entertained for ever. We're lucky if the story line is good on OITNB or we haven't grown tired of the L word
>>
>>5455361
I go through the same but the situation is the opposite. Family are anorexic, and I am the only one who gains weight normally or by cheating the least bit. They give me hell either way.

I am 5'6 and gained like 10 pounds these 2 months and got to 132 :( goodbye abs....
>>
>>5455830
>The L Word
Wow, 13 year old me is really exited.

I don't really watch tv shows because of the characters sexuality since good lesbians shows are too few and far between. I just go off general interest.
Recently binge-watched all of Breaking Bad in about a week. I'm still feeling empty from the void on completion.
>>
File: asuka.jpg (976 KB, 2857x4089) Image search: [Google]
asuka.jpg
976 KB, 2857x4089
Hey lesgen, I rarely post here but here goes.

The love of my life reached out to me again last week. Intelligent, Chinese, butch, intense, passionate, romantic, etc.

We dated for a little over a year and then she moved far away to go to med school. We were both still deeply in love with one another. I still love her, and I suspect that she still loves me.

I hadn't heard from her in a year. I know she has been very busy, but last week she emailed me saying she would have 3 days free before school resumed full steam for her, and that she wanted me to come visit her. So from December 31st to January 3rd I will fly out to be with her.

I'm nervous. This past year and a half has been hard for me to date others. All the other girls tell me I'm not over her (which is true). I'm nervous that seeing her again will just refuel my longing for her, thus crippling any potential relationships for the next year or more, and our distance/career paths will make dating impossible.

But I love her deeply, and this whole year and a half apart not a day has gone by that I haven't thought of her or longed to be in her arms again.

There is no point to this story. Just thought I would share some actual lesbian things with lesgen.

>>5447319
She is really cute.
>>
>>5455866

Yeah, I'm 5'10 and like 140-150 and that's not too bad for my height, but it seems to focus disproportionately on my stomach which is a proper pain to deal with.

I mean, it does for everyone in my family - all tall, and they're all fat and it shows. Thing is, my mum and sister have immense boobs, whilst I'm relatively flat. So the small extra flab on my stomach shows up by comparison and bugs me all the more.
>>
>>5455618
Just like in my lilium candidum illustrated novels.
>>
>>5455909
In my experience this might be the best time to put things to rest and move on. Enjoy your time with her, but realise that things must most likely come to end here and now.
Get your closure, Anon. Say goodbye with a kiss and a hug, then walk away and find someone new.

It'll suck. It'll hurt. But such is life.
>>
>>>>5455878
Yeah. That's the way i feel. Like, for real. Like i can watch house of cards and feel cool. It covers my political interest, but god forbid i try to fulfil my lesbian interest. Im lucky if i get a good story line, That stays true to the gold star lesbian
>>
File: FB_IMG_1449615529735.jpg (16 KB, 546x528) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449615529735.jpg
16 KB, 546x528
This seems the best gen to post this

>be me, pan t-girl, britfag
>have best friend, shes cool
>always flirty and shit
>shes in love with some guy in usa
>I think I like her
>shesstr8.jpg
>has ever guy ever wanting her gif
>TFW I don't what these feelings any more

Can anyone help me? I really don't wanna lose my friend by doing stupid shit to try and be with her, nor lose her pushing her away to stop the feelings

Wut du
>>
>>5456113
>t-girl
You are in the wrong gen, motherfucker. This is real women only.
>>
>>5456117
Gee, thanks
>>
>>5456113
>using a trip
>announcing that you're pan and trans when they mean nothing with regards to the issue

M8 you shouldve just said "i have a crush on a straight girl what do I do."
Now you've just unnecessarily opened a can of worms.
Good job.

As for actual advice, m8, she's never going to fall for you.
Straight girls are like that.
You're gonna have to get over her. Doesnt necessarily have to mean pushing her away, though.
>>
>>5456128
Go to trans lesgen. Lesgen is not for trannies.

>>5456132
Man don't even answer the question.

I didn't even notice the trip. Now that's some fucking turbo autism.
>>
>>5456132
I pointed out the trans bit, because sometimes she considers me female, but sometimes male. Makes things a little awkward and shit...

Thanks for the advice though
>>
File: get out.gif (849 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
get out.gif
849 KB, 500x375
>>5456149
>>
>>5456144
Perhaps being given advice will speed the 'leaving the thread again' process so we dont get bogged down in the usual trans troll posting.

>>5456149
For real, it has no proper bearing on the situation.
If you think that your being trans DOES have proper bearing on the situation then you should be asking trans-les, not lesgen.
We dont know what that's like, nor how to work with it.

You want actual advice, go to transles.
Also plz drop the trip.
>>
>>5456160
>>5456144
>>5456132
>>5456117
Ok,I get it. I'm leaving lesgen alone from now on
>>
>>5456172

Ta.
Good luck with the straight girl.
>>
File: thumbsup.jpg (10 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.jpg
10 KB, 229x220
>>5456172
Thanks!

Appreciate that it didn't turn into a thing.
>>
>>5455818
They have too many neat looking ones, but I think i'll take the plunge on the basic model and go from there
>>
>>5454978
It means something nice. Keep her.
>>
>>5455794
She certainly has masculine physique, but trust me when I say she is 100% lady
>>
>>5456646
Is she L@dy, though?
>>
>new gf and I chilling over mutual days off
>came too damn much between last night and right now
>my forearm is cramping
>my abs actually hurt from all these orgasms
>she's texting me that her tongue hurts now when stretched

k sup be jelly bitches
>>
>>5456660
Wot?
>>
>>5456835
Panzer vor, bitch.
>>
>>5456996
K 0_0
>>
Holy fuck I'm annoyed, is there anyone in this community who isn't a fat cat-eyed glasses cow or a fat snapback slob?

Fuck, I've recently eighteen and I'm already getting into the lgbt community at my college, I've encountered not one fucking girl who puts even the slightest effort into her body, meanwhile I try my fucking hardest while working out for whoever the fuck I'm gonna be with in the future.

I'm getting tired.
>>
>>5457305
W-wanna be workout buddies, anon?
>>
>>5455794
Shit.. girls actually think that woman is the least bit masculine? Looks perfectly fit and toned to me, but I'm a bodybuilder so maybe my opinions are skewed as to what normal muscularity is for a girl.
>>
>>5457305
I'm not putting the slightest effort in my body either
I'm naturally hot as fuck
>>
>>5457305
I wonder if the ones who fit in more are less prone to being involved in the community. Sucks, either way, because we definitely exist.
>>
>>5457331

You mean like caking yourself in makeup and hiding your ricotta cheese under sweatpants?
>>
>>5457398
Never wore makeup ever in my life
And I'm not hiding anything, I'm openly showing the world how hot I am
>>
>>5457305
If you are talking support groups and that shit, you most likely won't encounter the hot ones there.

Just trust your instinct and give it a try if a girl gives off gay vibes, talk to her (with time you will learn to pick off hints), and go for it give it a shot.
You win some, you lose some.
>>
>>5455927
For me it is spread mostly in my thighs and ass, thankfully my butt is nicely shaped so it isnt too annoying, but the thighs kill me. A bit on my stomach too sadly...

And my mom is thin (she wasnt this skinny before) and had huge boobs and a perfect bod basically.... She gave me the wrong genes.
>>
It's unfortunate, but most of the hot lesbians in college are hiding under cat-glasses, 1/2 dreadlocks, 1/2 buzzed, 15 face piercings, a librarian skirt, and a radio head man sweater.

Atleast that's the way it was when I was in college. Found my gf >>5454370 after college in some insignificant town, or rather she found me when I moved here.

At this point I've forgotten if I'm trying to give advice or brag about my gf's abs so I'll end this post here. Best advice I have. College is full of pseudo les /pols so don't look for love there.
>>
Ok guys, I've been living in Tokyo for quite some time now and I haven't been to a single lesbian bar/club/anything this entire time. Also the area I go to school in is known for being the "gayest" part of Tokyo and having the biggest concentration of lgbt establishments, I feel like I should have no excuses but I just can't get myself to go to anything.
There's a huge year end lesbian party being hosted tomorrow night and I'm trying to get the balls to go but I don't think I can do it by myself.
God I wish one of my friends was comfortable going to an event like that, I don't think I'd have the balls to go by myself the first time.
Does anyone have any experience going to lesbian clubs/parties by themselves?
>>
>>5457327
Shhhhiiiit. You're buff then. Im ok. It's just that i saw the veins popping out an i was like. Nope.
>>
>>5457600
#1 advice just go and try to have fun. The more nervous you appear the less attracted other girls will be.
If you can, find atleast one person to go with. If you can't find anybody to go with then socialize around the drinks. If somebody is serving the drinks then get friendly with them so other girls will see you are sociable, that can lead to another girl joining in on your conversation, or they will be more likely to accept you if you jump into their's.

Also, how is tokyo rn? My sister lives there with her husband. We are from osaka originally.
>>
>>5455634
It fucking sucks

Only like 3 of my friends know.
We can't hold hands in public, or even kiss goodbye at night
The only people in the LGBT club on campus are the ones that can't hide it, like uber dykes and the like, so I'm really amazed I found her.

Also we can't get a single fucking moment alone. We both have roommate's, neither of which know.

Don't get me wrong, I'm super happy right know, but I hate how opressive my school is
>>
>I really loved hearing you, anon.
Just got off the phone with the girl that is definitely going to be my qt azn gf. I'm going to touch myself to her memory. My life is turning into my lily mangoes.
>>
File: 1443473998363.jpg (49 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1443473998363.jpg
49 KB, 600x600
Why is every minority group allowed to have safe spaces, but lesbians can't without being harassed by trans women? They're women, yes. But they weren't raised female. They can't know cis lesbians' experiences, not fully, not ever. We should be able to get along, but I'm sick of them trying to scream their way into cis lesbian spaces or even worse call us -phobic for not wanting to sleep with them.
>>
>>5454370
Her dick must be huge. Veiny, rectangular, huge man hands... If that's your type, then I'm happy for you, but gross. I'm attracted to femininity, myself.
>>
File: screenshot81631.png (578 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
screenshot81631.png
578 KB, 1280x720
>be a Scots girl
>falling for an English girl
>we both like Star Wars
>she's an imp and I'm a rebel
>fantasy of eating her out wearing a First Order uniform, while I wear a x-wing fighter pilot flight suit
>post about my fantasy online
>she likes the post
>>
>>5457698
Not >>5454370 's girlfriend but I think you're suffering a bad case of hating ass bitch syndrome, I suggest you go fuck off for some time and it will eventually go away
>>
>>5457710

This sounds perfect.
Brb telling girlfriend and buying rebel pilot outfit.
>>
>>5457665
Thanks for the advice, pretty sure I'm going to sit this party out and wait for when I can go with a friend or two.

The weather in Tokyo is incredible right now, if it was up to me it'd be like this all year haha. :)
Other than that it feels twice as hectic as usual with the upcoming new years holiday.
I feel pretty bummed out around this time since I can't be with family, and everyone I know seems to have gone back to visit family in their own country or hometown.
>>
File: 2015-07-10 12.51.14.jpg (123 KB, 474x398) Image search: [Google]
2015-07-10 12.51.14.jpg
123 KB, 474x398
>>5457698
I feel sorry for you then, because her body type is an extension of her life and personality. You see she doesn't go to the gym, she doesn't have an exercise routine. No, instead she helps her father on his farm everyday. It's what she has been doing since she was a little girl. It has made her a strong woman, stronger than I can ever be.
I really feel sorry for you that you have to assume mucles=man. I hope someday you could learn that women with muscles are sexier than anybody else.

Pic related
>>
>>5457697
What exactly is "raised female" you sexist drama queen? Some women grow up fixing cars with their dad. Some girls have tea parties in dresses, some in overalls. Some girls climbed trees for fun, in little gowns, and all their friends were boys. Some grew up on a farm and knew nobody, and stole a half senile neighbor's makeup after walking the five miles over. Some were told "that's not lady like". Since were told " get a job " at ten. There isn't a universal fucking womanhood experience. Own up to your TERF nonsense, you hopeless coward, and stop hiding behind such shallow hypocrisies. No one was even talking about trans anything until you started shitposting.

I don't think you're a woman either, anon. I think this is some clumsy ass trolling attempt that went nowhere because you distracted your stupid self with a SJW boogyman and had to concentrate too much on not going on a rant about safe spaces in general. You type like a man and your shit's all retarded. Go back to /pol/ and enjoy the taste of cocks on your breath.
>>
File: Luke and Wedge 001.gif (1 MB, 499x212) Image search: [Google]
Luke and Wedge 001.gif
1 MB, 499x212
>>5457719
Be filthy rebel scum with me.
>>
>>5457711
Now slap me around and make sure I can't get up from the mattress. Unless you look like Chad naked, in which case, barking up the wrong tree.

>>5457741
Fit women are mind numbingly hot. Masculine women that I can see all the internals of are disgusting. Can't help it anon, I'm just gay. It's a pity that you can't empathize, but it can't be helped.
>>
>>5457769
Always. Rebel 4 lyf

yfw cute x-wing pilot girls in episode 7
>>
>>5457698
Looks like we've got a fucking hater in here.
Fuck off somewhere else with your jealousy, it's blatantly obvious.

>>5457741
I'm so happy for you and your girlfriend, the way you appreciate her body makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

>tfw no gf to admire my muscles
>>
22/f/lesbian
Into femdom, feet, bbw/chubby girls, body worship
Kik-Lilmisspotatoh
>>
File: mfw my rebel gf.gif (739 KB, 500x172) Image search: [Google]
mfw my rebel gf.gif
739 KB, 500x172
>>5457783
Dat Jessika girl attacking with Poe was a cutie.
>>
>>5457771
>says my gf has dick
>suprised at my lack of empathy

Pls gtfo
>>
>>5457792
>tfw no muscles to be admired by non existant girlfriend
>>
>>5457792
I'll admire for you. I don't have any myself, but I love them regardless.
>>
>>5457771
>Now slap me around and make sure I can't get up from the mattress.
>tfw when turned on even though it's an argument
>>
>>5457796

Hell yes. Almost makes me less sad about losing all the cool rebel girls from the books.
>>
>>5457816
That's fine by me, I have double standards when it comes to my women.
Although for myself I want to get as muscular, vascular, and as hard as possible I love girls who are soft and feminine the most.

>>5457818
Congratulations, you actually made me laugh.
So being a bodybuilder automatically makes me a beiber looking dyke? Fucking hilarious.
Go do a quick google search, I'll guarantee most if not all of the girls you find are more attractive than you.
Fyi, all females naturally produce varying levels of testosterone and more of it is not necessarily a bad thing.
>>
File: STWARSLEIA002cov.jpg (47 KB, 300x455) Image search: [Google]
STWARSLEIA002cov.jpg
47 KB, 300x455
>>5457831
There is always the yuri fanfic
>>
File: tumblr_n6lnxhliDC1qhwp7ho1_400.gif (2 MB, 399x248) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6lnxhliDC1qhwp7ho1_400.gif
2 MB, 399x248
Hey there /les/gen
Have that gif and chill
>>
>>5457876
>eating out both Evaan and Princess Leia

My rebel dreams.
>>
>>5457876
>>5457883
>tfw you will never be an x-wing pilot
>you will never get back from a mission and relax with your qt squadmates
>you will never fly with Wedge Antilles
>>
File: Denis Lawson 017.png (487 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Denis Lawson 017.png
487 KB, 1280x800
>>5457909
>>
File: 1436614656524.gif (2 MB, 360x236) Image search: [Google]
1436614656524.gif
2 MB, 360x236
>>5457959
Now he has to age like a normal man and not a war hero.
>>
>>5457994
>end my suffering
>>
File: 1432985221688.jpg (64 KB, 529x470) Image search: [Google]
1432985221688.jpg
64 KB, 529x470
>>5457998

Anon stop this is heartbreaking
>>
File: 1450565162722.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450565162722.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
>>5444284
This thread was on the front page and I immediately imagined Chris-chan posting here.

Which one of you is it? Also are males welcome here if they also like girls? I only like anime ones though.
>>
0/½ you didn't even try
>>
College is suffering.

>I'm in California
>My crush is in Alaska
>mfw another kissless New Year's

This semester I'll definitely have the confidence to ask her to be my Official Real GF.
>>
File: Qp39e.gif (2 MB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
Qp39e.gif
2 MB, 300x199
>mfw I legitimately injured my wrist last night masturbating too hard and too long
What can I do to improve my finger game, lesgen? I'm thinking curls, maybe, to strengthen up the muscles in my forearms. I'm just starting to date again and I want to be able to fuck good and long without getting tired.
>>
>>5458634
Go for it anon

Makes a huge difference having a someone at school
>>
Post some 2016 resolutions and goals, ladies.
>less nailpicking, more hand cream
>more diary writing
>learn to cook something new
>write an article for my union's professional journal/newspaper
>plan more fun things to not drown in lectures and homework

>inb4 tldr on how resolutions suck and you shouldn't make them just because it's a new year
Everyone already knows that.
>>
>>5459359
In order from productive to petty
>re-focus on studies (get an A in 2 classes)
> dedicate myself to training (win 1 race in the spring)
>eat better
>get laid
>>
>>5459359
Resolutions are fine and good if you actually intend to go through with them. A lot of people just proclaim they will do all these great things so they get asspats from Facebook, then give up as soon as they encounter a challenge.
If I'm going to do something I'm doing it for myself, not for likes. I understand the desire for attention and I'm as guilty of this as anybody, but at least try pad it down from time to time.

That said, I'd like to finish writing a book and maybe meet up with the girl I'm been talking to online. It would mean buying an air ticket, but I think she's worth it.
>>
>>5459283
honestly I've seen a lot of improvement doing wrist prehab stuff from the whole bodyweight/calisthenics threads on /asp/. I don't get hand cramps anymore and can do a lot of shit that used to hurt my wrists before.

And this maybe for finger strength?

I'm just looking into rock climbing stuff more and more. New year goal and all. I wanna rock climb or hike somewhere carrying all the weight I lost the past year and a half or so by the end of summer.
>>
>>5459359
>learn more recipes
>cook even more
>get back into the habit of reading
>start exercising regularly again
>find better ways to deal with my depression
>start working on my music again
>play more vidya
>>
File: 1446962175559.png (472 KB, 595x516) Image search: [Google]
1446962175559.png
472 KB, 595x516
>>5459359
>maintain my 4.0 GPA
>not be an asshole to people that ask me to tutor them in school
>get into a good hospital to complete my clinic rotations
>finish all the video games I stated but never completed

And of course,
>get a gf
>>
>>5459359
>Get a girlfriend
>Get /fit/
>Get into university
>Complete some personal projects
>>
>>5459359
>implement core training three times a week to my training program
>create a 15 minute stretching ritual in the morning and before bed
>stay on top of school work while not letting it take over my entire life
>start getting into the lesbian scene in this city
>date some hot girls
>>
>>5459402
Got any links to any starting routines or anything.
>>
>>5457748
Uuuuh yeah there is.
its called sexual harassment.
As a little girl you go threw it. Its kind of what makes us the way we are. That thing men are always pissing on, and trying to assert that male dominance over, yeah, its that. You really want to know what it is to be a woman, try knowing your WHOLE life that some guy can come up to you at anytime you are alone, and just rape you if he feels like it..
There IS in fact that feeling of defenselessness, wile most of your upbringing...
>>
>be butch dyke literal autist
>get comfortable with the idea of dying alone
>go through 2 horrible relationships, one cheater and one mentally ill suicidal trainwreck
>get gr8 gf
>date for a year and a half, living together, no issues
>play vidya
>she is chill with me being a sperglord bc she has an autist cousin and sort of gets it
>get prestigious job, best in my field, out of state
>she won't/can't move right now
>"We'll talk about it in a few months, anon. Follow your dreams and go out there."
>it's been 3 months
>she still won't/can't leave
>says that i should come back
>calls me at night crying because she misses me
>job is going great, state is amazing, would never leave except...
>tfw she's crying on the phone

Literally no idea what to do. She's honestly probably worth more than the job to me, with her I have a life where I can curl up with someone at night and watch tv, without her and with this job I'm loaded but I'm going to die alone. But I can't bring myself to just quit this great of a job for a relationship. I feel so shitty.
>>
>>5459868
Why can't she move?
>>
>>5459895
She's got a semi-useless degree. It took her almost 6 months to find a job in her field, and our home state is where her field is the biggest. The job she has is basically the top of her field and she's been at it for less than a year. It would be nearly impossible for her to find work where I moved to. She also just doesn't want to, she's scared of change and is really tight with her friends/family.
>>
>>5459903
Is there no job she can find wherever you just moved to?

I mean a degree doesn't really lock you into a career path, so unless her job is the job of her dreams, I don't really understand the attachment. Does she just not want to go through the process of finding more work or does she really just love her job that much/
>>
>>5459868
In all honestly I think sacrificing your job opportunity for her would be a very big mistake.
People change and it would be a damn shame if you gave it up for her only to have it all fall to pieces a few years later.
>>
>>5459927
Her degree is in a very specific and obscure kind of engineering. I'm sure she could find a job of some kind where I'm at, it's a huge city, but she'd be going from an engineer's salary (read: a fuck ton of money) to whatever a barista makes. I could support us both but we'd go from wealthy living to needing to budget like the rest of the world. That's the main issue.

The job itself, she's neutral on. It's cubicle stuff and she finds it alternatively boring and stressful. But there's nothing else that she'd rather do, she just has fun with her friends on the weekends and that's how she enjoys her life.

>>5459946
That's what I keep coming back to when I think about it, too. It sure as fuck feels bad, though. And I am not looking forward to going back to being alone. I've really enjoyed the feeling of being loved intimately by somebody kind and the odds of me ever getting that again are pretty low. I feel like I'm giving up a happy future with a family for... money, prestige. Those are important but I don't know if it's worth it.
>>
>>5459868
You know what matters. You know how to keep it.
>>
>>5459963
No way she can transfer around?

It sounds like you've got a real dilemma there. Unless you can convince her to accept the risk of moving, you might have to accept that the relationship won't work. One of you is going to have to make a sacrifice.
>>
>>5460010
No, there's nothing for her here. Her industry just doesn't exist here. We've both been looking for something, but, absolutely nothing.

Yeah, there's really no way out other than one of us sacrificing our career or us breaking up. Not good.
>>
>>5460020
That sucks. I don't know what kind of ultra-specialised form of engineering your gf is in, but isn't there some wiggle room?

My brother works on oil rigs and he had pretty much no engineering education related to that, he just kind of moved around the company when he could.
>>
File: xmas lewds.jpg (57 KB, 639x960) Image search: [Google]
xmas lewds.jpg
57 KB, 639x960
Girls who are into butches, what kinda girl do you find attractive? What's so good in butch girls and how to tell an attractive butch from an ugly tumlrina?
And if you are attracted to masculine looking people why aren't attracted to men? (probably nobody will be able to tell cause "feels rea feels you can't explain them" but it might be worth a try tho)

I've noticed girls considered attractive are muscular/skinny, but that's a) kinda obvious b) not much really

Picture unrelated completely
>>
>>5460424

For me, it basiclly boils down to curves.
A butch, /fit/ girl is still curves. Guys are all angular and 'hard' and pointy and janky.
Also, hairy everywhere wtf.
The ideal for me is a tall slim /fit/ girl of anything from lipstick to soft-butch, because even as /fit/ as they can be, they're still girls. They're still feminine-fit, curvy-fit, soft but hard underneath.
As opposed to guys.

As for being able to tell an attractive butch girl from tumblr... that's kinda odd.
I mean I guess a lot of the butch end of tumblr is full blown 'lol im a man really even though i wear makeup and have a vagina im genderqueer lolzzzzzzzzz' so they can fuck off but are easy to detect.
I havent really encoutnered that much tumblr honestly so I cant say for sure.
>>
>>5460424

I'll post a pic of an attractive butch for reference (inb4 ur waifu a shit)

As for why I like them, I just like their ruggedness and attitude. Granted I'm a bit of a tomboy myself but I'm not super butch either. How I tell an attractive one from a tumblrina? most of them have dyed bright florescent coloured hair, are obsessed with Dr. Who, make being a bisexual/lesbian a core part of their personality.

Also I'm bi. So I don't know why some lesbians would prefer a butch chick over a princess. Sorry.
>>
>>5457741
why does she look so old?
>>
How do i meet lesbians? Is it just by chance?
>>
>>5460503
Come on anon, we know lesbians are a myth,
you'll grow up out of that belief eventually.
>>
File: tumblr_n1e1jvYubM1rmi0too1_500.jpg (223 KB, 448x700) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1e1jvYubM1rmi0too1_500.jpg
223 KB, 448x700
>>5460424
Pretty much what >>5460454 said. Some tumblrinas are pretty hot, they're not all ugly. But a good way to tell that she's not from the SJW side of tumblr is how she describes herself. If she says "butch" or "tomboy" or "andro" she's probably pretty chill. If she says "agender", "genderqueer", "pangender", or any other weird special snowflake gender identity label, well.

I'm exclusively into women, and I like butch girls. Don't know why other lesbians would be into them, but for me it's something we have in common and I enjoy being with somebody who knows The Struggle (tm) and won't complain/judge me for it. Femme girls, even the ones that would date me, will still say the occasional nasty comment and I'd rather not deal. I also enjoy hanging out with someone who is masc and chill, it just fits with my personality better. But, I like tits and vaginas sexually, so, I'm not going after guys. Some girls are super masculine and still present femme so it's not like a 100% guaranteed thing, but IME usually people's personalities follow their gender presentation.

>>5460503
1. Gay Events. Tthis has the unspoken but real downside of you meeting the kind of people that go to gay events regularly. Most of the truly well adjusted gays don't give a shit about this stuff, you'll be seeing a lot of angry SJWs and people that are in the middle of coming out and have the associated drama. The bigger the gay event the better selection of people you'll have.
2. OKCupid/other online dating. I prefer #2, you can screen people before you chat with them and you don't need to guess their sexuality which is nice.
3. Out and about in the wild. This won't happen to you most likely, the odds are not in your favor. This is how you pick up confused str8 girls, and that shit is not worth fucking with.
>>
File: Q6iMnCLh.jpg (116 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Q6iMnCLh.jpg
116 KB, 1024x1024
You're in the club and this turbodyke slaps your gf in the ass. wat do, cuck?
>>
>>5460985
punch her in the boobs
>>
>>5460985

>this turbodyke
>cuck

First of all, you have no idea what constitutes a turbodyke. I'm scrawny as fuck and I'm not even afraid of her. Second of all, go back to /r9k/
>>
>>5460985
ask her how she managed to cross dimensions and slap a fucking cartoon in the ass because i've been trying to for decades
>>
>>5460985
Threesome.
>>
>>5461003
>I'm scrawny as fuck and I'm not even afraid of her
Wanna-be tough nerds are pretty cute.
>>
>>5460556
Booooooo. Bad trolling attempt.
Booooo yoooou suuuucck at this....
Throwing metaphorical popcorn. Boooo...
>>
File: ibqtnYti2hYslE.gif (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ibqtnYti2hYslE.gif
38 KB, 400x400
>>5460646

tfw you will never have a gf like her
>>
>>5455618
Lol I'm in the same situation.
>>
>>5457748
Well said anon well said. I grew up wearing camo and driving fourwheelers. Small town girl
>>
>>5459862
As a cislez that's really cringey.
>>
>>5460646
>>5460463
>>5460454
Thanks, I see. I was wondering about aesthetics exclusively.

Honestly while I'm generally curious I'm also just wondering how to increase my attractiveness while being butch because in my mind butch kinda equals unattractive.

I'm one of these fags that looks at a guy and legitimately can't tell if he looks good or not, appreciating someone I'm not personally attracted to is kinda a foreign concept to me, I'm the same with other butches.
>>
Alpha manly girls with feminine appereance are the best.
>>
File: 1443598228646.jpg (154 KB, 468x616) Image search: [Google]
1443598228646.jpg
154 KB, 468x616
>>5461344
>in my mind butch kinda equals unattractive.

I guess it depends what you're meaning by 'butch'.
Like some people mean 'basically anything more masculine oriented than feminine', whilst other people mean 'the fat angry ones with motorbikes and no hygeine standards.

You wanna be attractive whilst being butch?
Just take care of yourself. Take care of your skin, take care of your hair, dont get fat - simple shit really, but a lot of the butchier-butch seem to equate vague masculinity with disgusting self grooming.

Pic kinda related as probably the most butch picture I have.
Obviously not girly girl, but also not letting herself go and being generally unpleasant to look at.
>>
>>5461423
>Like some people mean 'basically anything more masculine oriented than feminine'
I mean the first one, I'm just attracted to femininity personally so it's hard to get
The girl in your pic is generally unattractive to me

>Just take care of yourself. Take care of your skin, take care of your hair, dont get fat - simple shit really, but a lot of the butchier-butch seem to equate vague masculinity with disgusting self grooming.
I see, thanks
>>
>>5461423
Those short hair cuts seem mandatory for a butch label. I guess fine details of tomboy/butch/andro etc labels vary with region and language but I can't view someone here as "butch" if she doesn't have short hair.

I haven't thought about it but I guess that's why I don't find butches attractive. Hair is big, big attraction for me, especially blonde. Like I can still see femininity in and be interested in a girl with short hair, but I probably wouldn't get that instant "god I need to make out with her right now".
>>
>>5461224
What school?
>>
>>5461906
Byu
>>
File: sin10.gif (492 KB, 402x192) Image search: [Google]
sin10.gif
492 KB, 402x192
>>5461758
>Hair is big, big attraction for me, especially blonde. Like I can still see femininity in and be interested in a girl with short hair, but I probably wouldn't get that instant "god I need to make out with her right now".
are you me anon
That's exactly what I think.
I like you.
Have this gif of girls making out
>>
>>5461378
>Alpha manly girls with feminine appereance
You bet your gay ass.
Gotta say, I sure developed a sweet spot for them after liking sweet innocent girls exclusively for a long time.

>you will never be dominated by pic related
Only in my fantasies
>>
>>5461942
Ah I'm at Notre Dame
>>
>>5462043
though I prefer dark hair
>>
>>5462065
Sup, Kim
>>
>>5455583
>tfw too nervous to use tinder
I have no friends
>>
>>5462306
>tfw where you live tinder is basically an app for desperate fuggos
thought it's just the right place for me but it turns out i'm not desperate enough
>>
I have Her but it's all underage pansexuals and hockey lesbians that I'd have nothing in common with. My hopes aren't very high.
>>
>>5462340
meant for >>5462327
>>
>>5462340
>hockey lesbians
Haven't heard this one before. What's it mean?
>>
>>5462353
it's not slang, there's just a huge number of lesbian hockey players from my uni on there
>>
>>5462372
Oh. That sounds hot.

God damn I want a qt hockey player. I bet they're all aggressive and mmmph.
>>
>>5462395
>tfw no normieslut hockey gf
>>
>>5462286
Nope,
Don't know any gay Kim's, tell her to join Prism
>>
File: reasonstolive.jpg (69 KB, 506x385) Image search: [Google]
reasonstolive.jpg
69 KB, 506x385
>>5462420
>tfw no hot, physically fit athletic gf
>tfw you will never watch your gf slam other players into walls and be generally aggressive on ice
>tfw she will never find you after a game and push you into a wall and fuck you silly while whispering sweet nothings into your ear
>tfw you will never win a fight for dominance in the bedroom by biting her neck and fucking her until she goes limp
>>
File: 1432606652215.png (302 KB, 361x377) Image search: [Google]
1432606652215.png
302 KB, 361x377
>>5462478
>>
>>5462478
Hockey is best team sport
>>
>>5462776
I just want to eat her out for hours. God damn.
>>
How the fuck do I meet gay girl now that my college LGBT club closed ?
I'm not really out to anyone because nobody asked me.
>>
How do fat, short butches get hot girls? They're not my type, so I guess that's why I don't find them attractive, but then again, how the fuck? What is their secret? I'm talk about OITNB's Boo-looking lesbians.
>>
>>5463161
When I was reading the beginning of your sentence I was thinking about that special exemple
I was amazed by that too at first
But then I remembered:
>It's a damn show
>>
>>5447314
>Yuri 2015
Valkyrie Drive
Yurikuma Arashi
>Subtext 2015
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya Zwei! (yuri kisses)
Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka??
Hibike! Euphonium
Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku (yuri protagonist)
Non Non Biyori Repeat
Yuru Yuri San Hai!
>>
Loving Annabelle ... well, that was a really big shitty ending.
Is there any cute school girl lesbian movie with good ending?
>>
>>5463351
But I'm a cheerleader?
>>
>>5463351
>>5463398
Yessssssss
>>
>>5463205
>missing kinmoza literally the gayest show of 2015
Kill yourself pleb.
>>
File: horror.jpg (41 KB, 425x960) Image search: [Google]
horror.jpg
41 KB, 425x960
>mfw i cut my inner labia shaving
>mfw it's really near my clit so every time i touch it pain shoots through my vagina
oh god help
>>
File: swap the roles next time nori.jpg (450 KB, 1556x2200) Image search: [Google]
swap the roles next time nori.jpg
450 KB, 1556x2200
>>5463561
Not that anon but I tried watching Kinmoza. Pretty boring tbqh. I get bored with most yuri shows. Never finished YY, never finished Yuri kuma, or ST. God knows I couldn't get through two episodes of Locodol. I just wish yuri shows were more fun. For some reason I loved Hibike. That was like the one show this year I was excitedly watching each week.
>>
>>5463564
Use some super glue to close the cut.
>>
Alright, gotta ask:
Whats the preference on pubic hair?
Shaved? Groomed? All natural?
>>
>>5463775
My preference is I don't give a fuck as long as there's a vagina I can play with underneath
>>
>>5463775

Shaved and groomed are fine with me.
Totally natural isnt really a dealbreaker, but it can be pretty annoying
>>
Anybody else here us /u/ obsessively?
>>
>>5449627
I'm conservative for the most part (yes, it's possible to be both lesbian and conservative)
>>
>>5463775

I need at least groomed. I prefer shaved because I don't like hair getting in my way. Though for the right girl I probably wouldn't give a damn.
>>
>>5449775
To be fair, these people haven't been around since the 80s at the latest. This was a second wave radical feminist thing, it died along with the consciousness raising sessions and communes, same movement and era.

>>5449728
>>5449775
The real cause of that meme are: 1) "lesbian" porn that's actually just MFF threesomes 2) the fucking bisexuals who say they're lesbian when they're not and just want whatever dude is hitting on them to leave them alone, and 3) the bicurious straight girls who say they are when they're 100% certainly not not. The subset of women who describe themselves as lesbian and who are actually exclusively into women is a very small fraction of the people using the term.
>>
>>5463936

So?
That doesnt excuse more fucking people doing it.

I dont want bi girls saying theyre lesbian when they're actually all about the dicks
I dont want political statement wackjobs saying they're lesbians when theyre secretly about the dick and hate it
I dont want any of that shit.
>>
>>5463950
Well, sure. But can you point me to an example of a political lesbian that's still alive and actively using the term today? I'd be shocked. That was a 70s thing.
>>
>>5463936
Eh, I don't GET political lesbians so much but who am I to judge? Being a lesbian is awesome, I can't fault straight chicks for wanting in on that shit. If they got something that works for em, great.
>>
>>5463961

Outside tumblr, not so much.
Thank god.
>>
>>5463963
I've read some of the old literature, the thought process is basically:

>men and women can never be in a truly egalitarian relationship because gender roles/societal conditioning/testosterone/satan/etc
>good sex isn't worth being oppressed
>therefore, women should avoid dating men no matter their orientation

Political "lesbians" didn't all fuck/date women, some of them were just celibate. People using the label meant it to mean that they weren't going to get involved with men because muh patriarchy.

>>5463970
>people on tumblr are bringing this back
Oh fuck me, I didn't think about Tumblr.
>>
>>5463728
That's because you're a fucking filthy tumblr casual. Now off yourself.
>>
>>5463775
I have a fetish for unshaved vaginas, it's just sexy as fuck.
>>
>>5464038
It kinda is. Like I'm fine with whatever but a big bush just makes the whole thing... smell more vaginay, yknow?

And there's that great moment where you get to part the waves and just dive right in to the gold
>>
>>5463775
bald eagle baby
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.