[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /LGBT/ what's the biggest cock you have ever taken?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Hey /LGBT/ what's the biggest cock you have ever taken?
>>
File: tfwDadHair.jpg (36 KB, 406x600) Image search: [Google]
tfwDadHair.jpg
36 KB, 406x600
>>5443747
A very healthy, average size. And I take it everywhere.
>>
>tfw never took a cock
I'm ready to just bang a random 7/10 from the internet, I don't care about my virginity anymore
>>
>>5443747
My boyfriend's 17cm cock. I only saw hung guys naked twice before but they were straight. To joy of the showers in highschool.
>>
>>5443747
21cm Brazilian Cock from a fit CD with abs. She assured me that she is clean and we can do bb, but I went safe. I probebly will do bb soon, she wants me to take some chems to relax
>>
>>5443747
16cm and it was thick
Though right now there's a guy with an 18cm cock who's hitting on me
>>
8 inches, or a little over 20 cm, 3 different guys. One was Dom, so I was given only a small amount of time to get used to it before getting pounded.

Smaller dicks (closer to 6 inches) hit my prostate better, big ones just slide past it. But it did make me feel slutty for taking all that dick and that got me horny in its own way.
>>
>>5443747
Ur mums cock m8. :^)

>>5443895
>I'm ready to just bang a random 7/10 from the internet, I don't care about my virginity anymore
SLUUUUT!

But seriously. I understand that feel.
>>
>>5443747
A small sized dildo... so non, my bf is waaaay to big for me.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.