[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
9 months in and my body is still the same: scrawny holocaust
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: bed.gif (499 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
bed.gif
499 KB, 500x281
9 months in and my body is still the same: scrawny holocaust survivor wide chest, ugly hank hill manbutt and a fat dadbelly with HRT only pronouncing the last one even more. i want to give up so badly because it's obvious this doesn't go anywhere.

I want someone to punch me in the tit as hard as they can for having high hopes and thinking it could ever work out well for me.
>>
What are your hormone levels looking like? what dosage are you taking?
>>
Do you put in any effort to shaping your body or did you expect a magic pill
>>
Are you sure you're not describing my body? Whatever, I'll punch your tit if you punch mine.
>>
get a job.
get some hobbies.
if you want to give up, i would recommend against it because there's no point in giving up. just think about that maybe. there's no point in not doing it. so see it through, maybe do some fucking squats, get off 4chan, take a walk outside. I have been where you are (im a month ahead of you WOW) and I don't think im going to ever socially transition, but i feel that I am getting what I need from hrt, maybe not what I want or fantasized.
>>
>>5443669
This shit is why delaying puberty is so important for trans kids. Better save up for fat grafts and FFS.
>>
1) Physical changes from HRT take literally years
2) Quit being a baby and exercise
>>
>>5443691
> I didn't even realize puberty blockers existed when I was the relevant age and too scared to actually transition

I really wish the trans resources online in the late 90s / early 2000's weren't as shitty as they were. I mean, I'd still not pass because I was 6'4" by my mid teens, but at least I'd not be balding, man-jawed and man-handed.
>>
>>5443669
You still have a while to go. A lot of the mtf before and after pics don't look "complete" until the 16-18 month mark
>>
>>5443898
And by that, I mean don't give up hope. It can take A LONG time.
>>
>>5443669
>ugly hank hill manbutt
Please tell me she's lying and my pimply hairy ass will magically change to a girl one.

Please ;~;
>>
>>5444070
Squats. Do them.
>>
>>5444075
:/ I want to do this but my Uni gym is always crowded and I hate seeing people and sharing the rack
>>
>>5444149
You don't need to go to the gym to squat. You just stand up, then squat down, then stand up again; you can do that anywhere.
>>
>>5444153
Yeah but you will never make any progress. I did this in my teen days pumped full of testosterone
>>
>>5444149
You have to make sacrifices for the booty.
>>
Have you considered doing estrogen injections? It's far more effective than the pills.
>>
>>5443669

pics or gtfo
>>
>>5443898
Most of those pictures are angles, lighting, and makeup. If you didn't look like a woman before you definitely won't look like one after.
>>
>>5444149
>squats

These can also be done at home.

Bridges
Bird dogs
Kickbacks
Standing side leg raise
Laying down side leg raise
Lunges
>>
>>5445150
Pretty much any tranny who transitions after puberty will look terrible in a swimsuit. Look for those examples and it really stands out. It's fucking depressing.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.