[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tigh gap achieving thread for mtf and les Post exercices, dos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: ZODgTTV.jpg (75 KB, 746x800) Image search: [Google]
ZODgTTV.jpg
75 KB, 746x800
Tigh gap achieving thread for mtf and les

Post exercices, dos and donts, related fitness tips, etc

I was planning on getting into jogging big time to help shape up my legs, good idea? I read somewhere that squats can possibly reduce your gap but that may be bullshit. Is it?

Other exercises to do? Post them!
>>
lose weight and cut off your genitals.
thigh gap achieved.
>>
Have super thigh gap, just anorexically skinny.
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 849x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 849x768
>>5443143
Id have a small one if not for my crotch, cant really get bigger due to my disgusting hip structure, though.
Also I can't tough my knees without starting to cross my legs slightly to do it, it's as close as they go, feet together
>>
Lose weight. If you dont have a thigh gap naturally, thats the only way you'll get one.
>>
>>5443184

OP here

I'm 5pi 8in and 140lbs +/-5, losing 5 more lbs and I'm getting into skeleton territory. My weight is stable and in a good place right now imo

And yeeeet no gap. It's shapes by muscles not fat/bodyweight you know
>>
>>5443246

See :
>>5443250

So there's absolutely no way to work to a gap? I mean, I do have one but it's not the largest or anything

And I got my old weight from my older sheet I'm down to 135-140
>>
>>5443250
forgot to mention pelvic tilt. That helps too.

But also I'm ~3in taller than you and weight the same and am not skeletor territory. You could still lose more (if you want the gap).

Muscle is bodyweight.
>>
>>5443289

Yeah sorry about that my actual weight is 135 I had the wrong sheet at hand :/

What do you think of 135 as a goal weight for my height?
>>
>>5443311
What am I your doctor? If you're healthy and feel good then I think it's great.

I think you're ultimately going to be disappointed though because thigh gap is mostly about wide set hips, so your chances are bad.
>>
>>5443143
Bump for interest
>>
lel every mtf iv seen that has a "thigh gap" also has line backer shoulders and skinny bird legs that look to small for their manly torsos.

Mtfs should be doing squats and oats and going for the fit look. Brazilian mtfs figured this out a long time ago. You can't pull off the skinny girl look because you don't have a skinny girl skeleton
>>
File: IvNUNgI.jpg (230 KB, 707x1400) Image search: [Google]
IvNUNgI.jpg
230 KB, 707x1400
>>5443143
Thigh gap is achieved in two ways.

>1) you're at a healthy weight, and have average or wider hips
>2) if you have tiny hips (or male hips) you gain a thigh gap by either have a really masculine fat distrobution, or becoming skinny enough to get rid of all your thigh fat and get sticks for legs.

If you're mtf you should give up the idea of having a thigh gap, you're not gonna get it.
Even if you get it, it'll make you look really fucking terrible, because you'll have managed to make your body look even more male than it already has to.

As an mtf you should be more focused on covering up your body with good clothes, than to try to get a thigh gap that'll make your legs look like chicken legs compared to your upper and middle body.

Pic related is what cis women have, lose a tiny bit of weight and she has a thigh gap, or possible already has one.
Simply because she has normal, or maybe a bit wider than normal, female hips.
>>
>>5445505
Oh, and this >>5445480

Get THICK legs and butts, through exercise.
Your upper and middle body very likely already looks too big for your lower body, so you need to spend your effort into building up your lower body so that it looks like it fits with your upper body.
>>
>>5445998
Even obese women have thigh gaps from behind though...
>>
>>5445505
Literally crying over not having hips like that
>>
File: 70doi8[1].jpg (13 KB, 400x499) Image search: [Google]
70doi8[1].jpg
13 KB, 400x499
>>5448131
B-but she looks so heavy!
>>
>>5443250
>5 more lbs and I'm getting into skeleton territory.
I'm 5'10" 129lb(in the morning on an empty stomach, I weight a bit more after eating) and I'm plenty healthy/not too skinny. Just lose a bit more it'll help.
>>
>>5448269
Das not healthy mane. You don't need to drop weight, you look fine.
>>
>>5448341
not your reply but before i transitioned i was 5'10 115 lbs and i still could've lost a fair amount of weight before the health became an issue. now i'm around 5'8 125 lbs and trying to put more on.
>>
>>5448470

Wait what? You became that much shorter?
And 5"10 115 lbs is 100% skeletor, there's no way you looked healthy
>>
File: 1450733230097.png (216 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
1450733230097.png
216 KB, 500x331
>>5445505

>dem cankles tho
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.