[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>kid says they are/want to be the opposite sex >take them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: 1440468458484.png (449 KB, 908x1359) Image search: [Google]
1440468458484.png
449 KB, 908x1359
>kid says they are/want to be the opposite sex
>take them to a doctor
>allow them to freely express themselves as long as it's age appropriate
>after months of therapy doctor says they might be trans
>allow them to take puberty blockers in order to buy them time to understand their feelings
>kid eventually decides they want to transition and they start hormones
>kid has a relative normal and healthy adolescence with the love and support of their parents
>kid grows into an adult and successfully integrates into society as a woman/man
>somehow this is child abuse
>somehow the effects of the medications are dangerous and irreversible (even though they're not)when puberty is literally permanent while also being damaging to a trans kid's psyche

The following is what usually happens.

>kid wants to be a boy/girl
>ignore their feelings and try to make him/her repress them
>emotionally and physically abuse them for being different
>fill their head with religious drivel that makes them hate themselves
>take them to priests and money grubbing quacks that attempt to "cure" them
>eventually kick them out and disown them for being trans and wanting to make their life better
>kid winds up with a laundry list of psychological issues and winds up commiting suicide before 30
>obviously the dead tranny was mentally ill and the parents did nothing wrong
>kid becomes part of a statistic that transphobes use to say transition is wrong and ineffective as a treatment for gender dysphoria

Explain this shit transphobes.
>>
>>5443057

The only transphobes you will find on /lgbt/ are the ones who are trannies themselves.
>>
>>5443057

I agree with everything you said.
>>
>>5443102
Forgot about the Friendly Feminists/Radfems who like to hang around and call em monsters.
>>
>>5443149
Do any of them on /lgbt/ even say that? I know some radfems in general say stuff like that, but haven't really found them saying it here, usually it's /pol/ that says stuff like that.
>>
>>5443057

How many kids are actually turned away and told "you're not trans"? Do you even know? Because from an outsider perspective, pretty much anyone can call themselves trans and transition these days. "Months" of therapy is pretty damn short time.
>>
>>5443149
And, of course, the gay nazi dudes who hate "PC SJWs," liberals and most women.
>>
i'm kind of a transphobe, but to be honest, that cartoon made me think again.

i'm not completely persuaded. i just think that cartoon is thought-provoking.
>>
>>5443057
it's pretty much just the sad truth, I got beaten when I finally gathered the courage to tell my parents I wanted to be a girl at 12, then I told them I was really depressed and hated being a boy at 14 and I was sent to a catholic private school, at 18 I dropped out of the first semester of college and my parents put me on anti-depressants, I'm 20 now, still on the antidepressants, they stop me from really getting too sad but deep down I still know, the only thing that really makes me happy now is this guy I like a lot has been talking to me much more lately(not like I have a chance with him though), if only my parents had been more understanding I wouldn't be in the shitter right now
>>
small children create realities in their own heads. they believe they are spacemen and firetrucks and zoo animals with the full force of their being. being a different gender is usually the same thing, or they just don't like typical gender roles, because those are shit and made up. If i was a little girl someone told me i shouldn't pretend play with tools you bet your ass I'd say i was a boy.

puberty blockers are unstudied at best and dangerous pseudoscience in the main. 80% of kids with "gender identity" issues end up being gay.

in short, fuck you for forcing normal little kids into a dangerous and lifelong path of medical intervention they probably could have avoided. you're the trans version of a groomer you sick fuck
>>
>>5443057
You have zero citations for how many transgendered children are or are not allowed to follow their chosen path.
Because they do not exist, that information is highly confidential and is only up to the parents to disclose said information.

For all you know transgender children are being forced into the role just because of a natural curiosity of how things work.
You do not give a child a gun and let them play with it.
You teach them.
You do not put your boy or girl in a dress to go in a hike.
It's not fucking appropriate for hiking.
So you child sees a dress, you explain that is the formal wear for the female sex.
You're not oppressing them or forcing them to repress their curiosity.
You are sating that curiosity.
>they ask questions, you provide answers.
That is your role as the adult in this relationship.
If you're not willing to provide answers and just let your child choose every little scenario, you are worthless. You provide nothing to this childs development.

Also we know for a fact transexuals suffer from dissociative identity disorder and borderline personality disorder cluster type B.
So this entire thread is pointless.
>tldr
>not enough data for your argument to be right.
>transgenders are a disease.
>>
>>5443057
>woman on right obviously wanted a girl.
>positively enforces child into transition
>this is a form of psychological abuse
Feminism is fucking retarded.
>>
>No third column with Islamic parents
>>
>You're not oppressing them or forcing them to repress their curiosity.
>You are sating that curiosity.
And what if a male child still desires to wear a dress? What then? You can't say you're not oppressing or repressing at that point. Sure, you can try to justify it, but that doesn't change the fact that you're still oppressing/repressing them.

>If you're not willing to provide answers and just let your child choose every little scenario, you are worthless. You provide nothing to this childs development.
And that's not what's going on in the OP picture. You have to start from an anti-trans perspective to interpret it that way. Peter's mother is not letting him play with guns, drive cars, or do anything dangerous like that. She's merely letting him choose the toys and clothing that he prefers. It's absurd to think that using the toys and clothes intended for opposite-gender children is even remotely similar to letting kids play with a gun. I mean, irresponsible use of a gun can cause death, how is letting a boy wear a dress in any way similar?
>>
>>5443299

Being a girl is better. Don't pretend it's not. Who the fuck would want to be a man???

I love men but Jesus. Fuck that.
>>
>>5443319
Meant to reply to >>5443292
>>
I'd be cool if my son was gay. As long as he isn't a faggot about it. Also I'd teach him to hunt, fish, shoot because I'd teach my daughter the same shit. Don't care what your feminine levels are: you need some fucking life skills.

I guess he can have a pink gun.
>>
File: GIDNEURO.png (20 KB, 616x416) Image search: [Google]
GIDNEURO.png
20 KB, 616x416
>>5443292
Aaand keep telling everyone that doctors are liars and that we need to stifle negative rights and get involved in the lives of others cause your feels.

It's a shame you've got no sense of irony.
>>
>>5443057

Why is the middle third of the picture so much more grainy than the other two thirds?
>>
>>5443283
Your interpretation of the picture in the OP can ONLY be arrived at from an anti-trans perspective. Peter's mom is not in any way forcing this stuff on him, and there's nothing in there about puberty blockers at all, it's just about clothing and toys. And why again is it such a big deal for children to be non gender conforming? Do you really think that letting a kid play with girls' toys and wear girls' clothes if that's what he wants is going to make him want to go on hormone blockers? What is your basis for this reasoning? You say there isn't enough research on hormone blockers, but there is literally no research supporting your own conclusion. If you could "make" a kid trans by exposing them to opposite-sex interests, that would mean gender is a social construct, which would mean dysphoria would be easily treated. But that's not the case. Literally all the OP picture is advocating is NOT forcing children into gender roles. It's advocating raising children so they don't end up thinking they must be a girl because they prefer girls' clothing and toys.
>>
>>5443228
lol. Are you 14? You really never realized that most people limit what boys and girls can do? How most people in society try to force girls and boys into stupid narrow concepts of what they think they should be, instead of allowing them to be what they actually want to be?

Christ.
>>
I think there is a legitimate discussion to be had about the medical treatment of trans-gendered kids.

It wasn't long ago that if your kid was retarded and too hyper, you could go get them a lobotomy. Basically just an ice-pick hammered into the brain.

The medical world goes through swings of things it wants to test, and it does those with "fashionable" treatments. (for lack of a better word)

This is rather new treatment after all, so I think it's important to figure out what's legit and what bullshit. Some doctors are willing to push shit on kids to try and prove there latest thesis or book.

I do empathize with parents who want the best for their kids and are afraid to through them down a path they can't turn back from at such a young age.

I don't know if this is a conversation that can even take place without rampant condescension from either side.
>>
>>5443283
>puberty blockers are unstudied at best and dangerous pseudoscience in the main
http://www.thelancet.com/journals/laneur/article/PIIS1474-4422%2810%2970182-4/abstract?cc=y=

Bullshit acording to the Lancet. Not only are they reversible, but they're also as safe as placebo.

Why is it that untrained, deluded fools think that doctors and scientific data should be banned and the government instead force everyone to do things in their make believe way.

I'm gonna trust the technocrats, not you and your delusions.
>>
>>5443341

you are retarded and/or impaired. read OP and then my post again, slowly and ask for help with any big words, mmkay?
>>
>>5443367
You're full on delusional though. They've already carried out exhaustive research on the meds. You got a link from world class journals in >>5443362

You're demanding we strike the data from existence and ban everything you don't like. We can't carry out things in such an infantile way.
>>
>>5443057

>irreversible (even though they're not)

You mean just the puberty blockers, right? Because the hormones will be just as permanent as natural puberty since they haven't gone through puberty before.
>>
>>5443362
>http://www.thelancet.com/journals/laneur/article/PIIS1474-4422%2810%2970182-4/abstract?cc=y=

you just cited a study about experimental treatment for spinal and bulbar muscular atrophy that concluded it didn't work, dude.
>>
>>5443367
>>5443378
So then, why again do you claim statistically harmless and reversible puberty delaying meds= forcing people on a path?
>>
>>5443378
kek
>>5443381

who's delusional, Mary?
>>
>>5443381
They use luporline for the delaying puberty too. It's been shown to be no more hazardous than placebo.

You were bullshitting by claiming it's dangerous.
>>
>>5443367
See >>5443362. The benefits of blockers far outweigh the cost, and it's still up to the doctor to decide to prescribe them or not. Yet you apparently think it's okay to ruin your child's life by forcing them to go through natural puberty, your fears that "it might just be a phase" somehow outweigh scientific research.
>>
>>5443057

That blonde mother looks pervy as fuck in the top right panel.
>>
>>5443383

they're not, they have not been studied. They have been prescribed

>now you furiously Google some more while i wait to b8 you

fucking with kids for no medical reason is wrong and bad and you know it but you desperately need validation so you cling to paternal validation from "science" that you don't understand
>>
>>5443408
>for no medical reason
Please tell me more about how gender dysphoria doesn't exist.
>>
>>5443390
>who's delusional
> There were no significant differences in the number of drug-related adverse events between groups (57 of 100 in the leuprorelin group and 54 of 99 in the placebo group; p=0·727).
The people who don't know about pharmacology it seems.

If it's 100% safe on children,adolecents and the half dead, then it's gonna be safe on adolescents.

Zero risk, it's that simple.
>>
>>5443400

80% recividivism is the defintion of "just a phase"

most trans kids under the age of 12 are full blown Munchuasen by proxy . It's sickening
>>
File: large.jpg (64 KB, 553x766) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
64 KB, 553x766
>>5443405

Classic projection. Tell me, what was your relationship with your mother like?
>>
>>5443392

uh hunh.
>>
>>5443361
Literally my post proving true before my eyes.
>>
>>5443415
That 80% doesn't refer to children actually diagnosed with gender dysphoria.
>>
>>5443408
>they have not been studied. They have been prescribed
See >>5443410

Studied, prescribed and found no more dangerous than a saline shot.
>paternal validation
Funny considering you demand medicine, science and their patients do everything your way.

If we're gonna go with the doctors, then I'm gonna trust the actual doctors, not the ones who feel like ones.
>>
>>5443410

> spinal and bulbar muscular atrophy

that's exactly like a 4 year old telling helicopter mom and beta dad he wants nail polish ohhhh yeah. totally a good reason to fuck that kid up beyond reason, a study of spinal and bulbar muscular atrophy tells me trans toddlers are a real thing.

you're a groomer.
>>
>>5443415
>under the age of 12
They don't give any delaying treatments till adolescence. And those are safer than placebo and reversible.

Wait and see is the standard treatment for children.

It's disgusting how despite not knowing a thing about medical regimens you say you know better than doctors and demand the government enforce your whims.

It's medicine, not your infantile power trip.
>>
>>5443421
It quite literally does. 80% of young children experiencing gender dsyphoria end up perfectly fine, and gay.

>>5443422
>See >>5443410
lol you numb fuck you can't even read the abstract to understand how irrelevant that cite is
>>
>>5443428
>beta dad
Oh, you think this is all a feminist conspiracy to destroy western civilization by emasculating our men and turning them into women, don't you?

>a study of spinal and bulbar muscular atrophy tells me trans toddlers are a real thing.
No, it specifically is being used to say that blockers are reversible and not harmful.

>you're a groomer.
So letting children choose how to express themselves and allowing them to receive appropriate medical treatment is "grooming"?
>>
>>5443428
>4 year old telling helicopter

Given to thirteen year olds. Stay on reality, not your delusions.
>> There were no significant differences in the number of drug-related adverse events between groups (57 of 100 in the leuprorelin group and 54 of 99 in the placebo group; p=0·727).
Safe, reversible and just used to give teenagers a couple of extra years to sort out their stuff.
>>
>>5443434
>infantile power trip.

>I'm going to brainwash little kids into disastrous experimental medical treatment for the rest of their lives!
>you're on a power trip if you disagree

hahahah hon you so funny
>>
>>5443435
>It quite literally does. 80% of young children experiencing gender dsyphoria end up perfectly fine, and gay.
Can you give me a source on that? Preferably one that's not some right-wing or TERF website?
>>
>>5443438
To be fair feminism can rot a country. Look at Sweden. It doesn't have to be a conspiracy. Bacteria causes cavities because that's what bacteria does.
>>
>>5443443
>brainwash
>disasterous
>experimental
Confirmed for not knowing what you talk about. And you're literally saying we should deny children medical treatment until they're adults. You don't care about the well-being of these children, you're just using them as pawns to support your anti-trans agenda.
>>
>>5443438
>>beta dad
>Oh, you think this is all a feminist conspiracy to destroy western civilization by emasculating our men and turning them into women, don't you?
no that was b8 but you took it because it's true, didn't you ^.^

>>5443441
you are STILL trying to cite a study about a hereditary disease that has fuck all to do with your dick lol
>do you even science bruh

i guess we know why SJWs are all Basket Weaving major and not STEM hahaha
>>
>>5443449
How does giving children access to appropriate medical care "rot a country"?
>>
File: 1449388413352.jpg (71 KB, 600x429) Image search: [Google]
1449388413352.jpg
71 KB, 600x429
>>5443443
>Evidence based medicine with teenagers
>100% safe and reversible
>Giving babies sex changes!!!
Nah, I just trust the doctors way more than funny guys like you.

Shouldn't you be out there striking a blow for your babies if you're so passionate?
>>
>>5443458
I'm talking about feminism. Not healthcare. Calm down you don't have to "win" conversations.
>>
>>5443455
>no that was b8 but you took it because it's true, didn't you ^.^
How can it be true? The dad is purely hypothetical.

>you are STILL trying to cite a study about a hereditary disease that has fuck all to do with your dick lol
It's still talking about the effectiveness of blockers, which is actually what's being discussed here?
>>
>>5443444
google "Report of the American Psychiatric Association Task Force on Treatment of Gender Identity Disorder"

associated with WPATH can't get any more legit

"The natural history or outcome of untreated children with GID is that a minority will identify as transsexual or transgender in adulthood (a phenomenon termed persistence), while the majority will become comfortable with their natal gender over time (a phenomenon termed desistence) (Davenport, 1986; Green, 1987; Wallien & Cohen-Kettenis, 2008; Zuger, 1978). As reviewed by Wallien and Cohen-Kettenis (2008), the rate of persistence into adulthood was initially reported to be exceedingly low, but more recent studies suggest that it may be 20 %"

the only serious criticism of this research is that it is meta, and it is based on data more than ten years old. Thanks for asking for actual information

>>5443451
groomer.
>>
>>5443455
> There were no significant differences in the number of drug-related adverse events between groups (57 of 100 in the leuprorelin group and 54 of 99 in the placebo group; p=0·727).

>about a hereditary disease

About leuprorelin as the study says. Unless you're telling me those patients had a biochemistry an GNRH regulatory system so alien that it can't be extrapolated on others. Leuprorelin being tolerated very well amongst the infirm, says it's safe.

Your phase 1 clinical if you will.
>MFW parents are both stem and crazy about putting kids through higher ed
>Went and studied biochem cause they were paying
If you wana call it basket weaving...

Not SJW though, just civil libertarian.
>>
>>5443292
Bait tier post but i'll bite. I never said that parents shouldn't tell them the differences between sexes. You're taking the picture out of context and projecting your fears about this topic onto my argument.

You can complain about a lack of data but there is very little to none in favor of an alternative. There are papers are out there, you just have to look. Here's one report on treatment outcomes for both groups and another addressing regret in sex reassignment which is relevant to this topic. And a video from one of the leading physicians in this field, explaining the diagnostic criteria, effects of puberty blockers and hormone therapy and treatment outcomes. Kind of a long video so you'll probably ignore it and call me a jew or something.

>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?cmd=Search&doptcmdl=Citation&defaultField=Title%20Word&term=Smith[author]%20AND%20Adolescents%20with%20gender%20identity%20disorder%20who%20were%20accepted%20or%20rejected%20for%20sex%20reassignment%20surgery%3A%20a%20prospective%20follow-up%20study.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tqil7Audws
>>
>>5443480
>groomer.
So giving children access to appropriate medical care is "grooming", but forcing them into conversion therapy isn't?
>>
>>5443480
It says you've got a very high persistence with both gay and at adolecence.

Seing as how they give meds only at adolescence, then doesn't that mean they aren't grooming.

I mean Lup with a 99% rate with teens is wrong how?
>>
>>5443467
>It's still talking about the effectiveness of blockers, which is actually what's being discussed here?

kek

>I'm an amputee
>oh look a study on kidney disease that will totally help my missing foot

>>5443460
>trust the doctors

you are in for a big surprise if you think doctors practice science, my little friend. But what do you care? some toddler with delusions is calling the shots, totally legit to think a 4 year old knows what they really are
>>
>>5443492

>le wild strawman appears!
>it uses shitpost
>it's not effective!
>>
>>5443502
>>It's still talking about the effectiveness of blockers, which is actually what's being discussed here?
>kek
>>I'm an amputee
>>oh look a study on kidney disease that will totally help my missing foot
How is it even possible to be this dense? It's evaluating the risks of a treatment that is used for both conditions. The treatment is the same.

>you are in for a big surprise if you think doctors practice science, my little friend. But what do you care? some toddler with delusions is calling the shots, totally legit to think a 4 year old knows what they really are
Doctors aren't infallible, but why should I trust a random anon with an obvious anti-trans agenda over them?
>>
>>5443502
>toddler with delusions = teens getting reversible therapy
you alright m8
>>
>>5443480

>100% rate at teens
>Grooming
yea...
>>
>>5443513
>>it uses shitpost
>>it's not effective!
Someone's a bit lacking in self-awareness...
>>
>>5443502
>Clinical trial proving that leuprorelin is safer than placebo on the frail and inferm
They call those phase 1

If you want to tell me how trials indicating a pharma is safe are fake, then I'm game.
>>
>>5443488
Forgot my second link

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?cmd=Search&doptcmdl=Citation&defaultField=Title%20Word&term=Land%C3%A9n[author]%20AND%20Factors%20predictive%20of%20regret%20in%20sex%20reassignment.
>>
>Neither woman has a husband

I agree OP, this comic shows the error in single mother households. The two arguing at the ends are basically competing for the spot of least failed parent.
>>
>>5443543
>>Neither woman has a husband
Based on what? Just the fact that the husbands don't appear in the comic?
>>
>>5443543
Maybe the two mothers are in a lesbian relationship?
>>
>>5443380
Of course. They use a GnRH analog to delay the natural puberty in order to give them time to figure out whether or not they're trans. Cross sex hormone therapy isn't started until at least 16 years of age and going by the studies, if they're still trans at that point, it's likely they'll be trans for life.
>>
All this bullshit is pretty funny with you guys flinging shit at each other and replying without listening. Debating is an art and you guys can stick your fingers up your asses and paint away on your canvas but in the end you still end up shit that doesn't make any sense. Please learn how to use information to effectively present an argument instead of jerking your own ego off and ignoring your opponents.
>>
>>5443571
>Maybe the two mothers are in a lesbian relationship?
That would strengthen the argument about why the one is being programmed to be trans.
The dark haired mother obviously isn't a lesbian or she would be doing the same thing.
>adopt son
>blame it for all the worlds problems
>force son to become girl
It's obvious she is in a sane normal marriage, because she isn't raising a faggot.
>>
>>5443571

That's even worse.
>>
>>5443543
>>5443662

>the one is being programmed to be trans
>It's obvious she is in a sane normal marriage
>because she isn't raising a faggot

Oh look, it's those transphobes I mentioned earlier. >>5443102
>>
>>5443057
You can actually notice the damage by reading any hon's forums. Like have you notice that hons often refere to themself in third person when "en femme"

> my wife didn't like her so I had to hide her.
> I finally did it! I went as a Emma outside! She was so happy.

The worst thing is it could actally be avoided.
>>
>>5443571
Maybe Billy and Peter are in a straight relationship?
>>
>>5443752
Actually, the best way to prevent hons is to let people transition early.

>>5443758
They're both boys though.
>>
>>5443762
No homo?
>>
>>5443741
>telling the truth
>equals transphobia

Oh look it's one of the Borderline Personality freaks.
Transphobia can't exist, if being "transgender" isn't even a real thing.
>2015
>not understanding basic science.
>>
>>5443777

Keep talking, senpai. The only person you're working to soothe and convince is yourself.
>>
>>5443785
>senpai
>SENPAI
fucken fag ass weeb piece of shit
>>
>>5443795

Try typing in f a m with no spaces you little newtranny.
>>
>>5443777
>>telling the truth
What "truth" did you tell? That lesbians force their sons to become girls?

>Transphobia can't exist, if being "transgender" isn't even a real thing.
And who's saying that transgender isn't even a real thing?
>>
>>5443322
nice triple dubs. have a random pic.
>>
>>5443800
>newtranny
bitch i am a blond haired, blue eyed, white male and i belive all you little shits should cleanse yourselves in a shower next to the jews.
>>
>>5443824
K.
>>
>>5443824

As long as you're in there with us, babe. We trannies have got to stick together in this world. The quicker you accept this, the sooner you can take the frown off your face. :^)
>>
>>5443349
That's probably why gender dysphoria exists, because people feel more accepted and confident as a feminine female, than an even somewhat feminine male. (Or vice-versa).
>>
>>5443057
>calling out transphobes
>on /lgbt/
>obvious b8
>this many replies
>what
>>
>>5443824
> blond haired, blue eyed, white male
I like how you never actually deny being a tranny.
>>
>>5443867
That's a small part of it, but a lot of people have dysphoria about their body distinct from any expected gender roles.
>>
>>5443873
Nah mate i said im male. if i was some female bitch id be supporting this piece of shit movement because males are supreme.
>>
>>5443892
You didn't actually state that both your gender and sex were male. So that left open the option of you being a tranny.
>>
>>5443908
>gender
>sex
>implying there is a difference
>>
>>5443892

>males are supreme

Good. Combined with being a blonde, you're already taking the first steps to being a big, strong man's submissive slut. You'll love it when he takes hold of your dainty body and lifts you up into his powerful, thick arms to princess carry you to the bedroom.
>>
>>5443923
HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MY SEXUAL FANTASIES ABOUT HITLER!?
>>
>>5443892
MTF transsexuals are male (aside from some parts of the brain, if you believe those brainscan studies). You being male doesn't rule out you being MTF.
>>
>>5443417
hopping in to say that this post in highly underrated,.
>>
>>5443918
>>implying there is a difference
Well, for you there apparently isn't, if you really are cis. On the other hand, if the only reason you're not a girl is that you were born with a male body, then I'm pretty sure you're a tranny.
>>
>>5443936

I know. I'm the one that anon quoted and I was so impressed I didn't even want to ruin it by responding.
>>
>>5443940
sure people can be women in mens bodies. in fact we have a word for that. "retards"
>>
>>5443959
So the only thing holding you back from identifying as a woman is that it would make you feel like a "retard"?
>>
File: 1354606983048.jpg (240 KB, 808x446) Image search: [Google]
1354606983048.jpg
240 KB, 808x446
>>5443959
>>
As a parent you raise your child your children don't raise themselves. If you want to be trans sure go ahead, but don't bother with the genital surgery cause that's irreversible. If gender is a social construct than you can clearly be female and still have a penis/be a man and still have a vagina.
>>
>>5443980
Very few trans people subscribe to the "gender is a social construct" point of view. (That said, nothing wrong with women with penises / guys with vaginas.)
>>
>>5443997
yea I messed up. the "social construct" thing was unneeded and I just should've used gender alone.
>>
>>5443057
I'm all for conquering nature, by all means inhibit the body's natural processes and get some sensible, orderly, adjustable man-made shit in there. That's fine and dandy, provided we know what we're doing. What worries me about puberty blockers is that I don't understand what they do. A lot of brain development occurs during puberty and I lack the medical background to know exactly what effects will result from delaying the onset of puberty - when it comes to the brain, I'm not sure anyone knows for sure.

If puberty blockers have no undesirable or unpredictable side effects, then as an imaginary hypothetical shouldn't we puberty block everyone until they reach the age of 18 and are able to decide for themselves what chemical processes they want their body to undergo? We would end up with smaller males, but that's not a problem at our level of technology.
>>
>>5446686

>If puberty blockers have no undesirable or unpredictable side effects
The hypothetical falls apart here. They do have unpredictable and undesirable side-effects. They are, however, rare and not permanent.

There are also well-known interactions with pre-existing conditions that mean additional care needs to be taken in monitoring the patient's condition.

>then as an imaginary hypothetical shouldn't we puberty block everyone until they reach the age of 18 and are able to decide for themselves what chemical processes they want their body to undergo?

Well, I'd have said 15, but in principle, assuming infinite resources and a less gendered culture? Yeah. Obviously that's what we should do.
>>
>>5448295
>They do have unpredictable and undesirable side-effects. They are, however, rare and not permanent.

The point is you don't know that. The KNOWN side-effects are rare and not permanent. These are not well-established medications with half a century of use and observation, they are essentially unproven, and anything that screws with brain chemistry should be treated with suspicion.
>>
>>5443057
Because it's the feminist way.
>>
>>5446686
Do you see every boy or girl that has a late puberty ending up mentally retarded?

No?
Then why are you asking this?

> then as an imaginary hypothetical shouldn't we puberty block everyone until they reach the age of 18
>age of 18
What the fuck? To 18?
Do you think a puberty can start at 18? Now you've ended up making everyone super tall, and their body not being plastic enough to reach proper development.

You should not delay puberty any longer than 16, if there was any sense in the world hormones would be given at age 12-14.
>>
>>5449448
>These are not well-established medications with half a century of use and observation
Except it is, they were approved 1985, and before that they probably had something like 10 years of trials and testing.
>>
File: to trans or not to trans.png (61 KB, 1559x338) Image search: [Google]
to trans or not to trans.png
61 KB, 1559x338
>>5443149

You're thinking of me and my thoughts about transitioning are in pic related.
>>
File: attachment.jpg (13 KB, 360x361) Image search: [Google]
attachment.jpg
13 KB, 360x361
>>5449480
>>
>>5443057
>boy want to play with dolls
>society tells him onyl grils payl with him
>he says he wants to be girl then
>studies say most children wanting to be other gender grow out of it when they hit puberty
>better block puberty then
>kid trasitions
>starts to regret their dicision
>commit suicide
>someone questions this
>omg such trasphobia
>>
>>5449835
You're suffering from an inability to process information.

The statistics showing that gender nonconforming children are still very likely (if dramatically less so than the general populace) to be cisgendered come from the clinics that administer blockers, and they give this information freely.

Regret rate among their patients is close to zero, regardless of whether the patient transitions. Think that through a little longer.
>>
>>5443102
Closet trannies yeah.
>>
>>5446686

>We would end up with smaller males

No, people in general would be taller, or at least all women would be on par in height with men. Testosterone doesn't make you grow tall, it's that estrogen shuts down growth early.
>>
>>5449879
It's more complex than that. There's XX people with penises who are usually considered men, and XY people with vaginas who are usually considered women. And that's not even getting into gender identity, "brain sex" and how transitioning alters many of the characteristics we use to define gender.
>>
>>5451273

Those are statistically insignificant outliers when considering dimorphism. flukes and mutations. Humans are sexually dimorphic. You are male, female, or a glitch. No exceptions.

Brain sex is over too. the latest and largest study ever done found no way to categorize male or female brains based on distinguishing traits.
>>
File: sex_maintenance.jpg (53 KB, 542x295) Image search: [Google]
sex_maintenance.jpg
53 KB, 542x295
>>5449879
>These discoveries have pointed to a complex process of sex determination, in which the identity of the gonad emerges from a contest between two opposing networks of gene activity. Changes in the activity or amounts of molecules (such as WNT4) in the networks can tip the balance towards or away from the sex seemingly spelled out by the chromosomes. “It has been, in a sense, a philosophical change in our way of looking at sex; that it's a balance,” says Eric Vilain, a clinician and the director of the Center for Gender-Based Biology at the University of California, Los Angeles. “It's more of a systems-biology view of the world of sex.”

>According to some scientists, that balance can shift long after development is over. Studies in mice suggest that the gonad teeters between being male and female throughout life, its identity requiring constant maintenance. In 2009, researchers reported7 deactivating an ovarian gene called Foxl2 in adult female mice; they found that the granulosa cells that support the development of eggs transformed into Sertoli cells, which support sperm development. Two years later, a separate team showed8 the opposite: that inactivating a gene called Dmrt1 could turn adult testicular cells into ovarian ones. “That was the big shock, the fact that it was going on post-natally,” says Vincent Harley, a geneticist who studies gonad development at the MIMR-PHI Institute for Medical Research in Melbourne
>>
>>5451289
Uh, that study confirmed brain dimorphism based on hormones, just that many people are in between. In other words it proved nonbinary femgen shit.

>>5451297
Nature and all the field of molecular genetics says it's genes found in all humans and expression that creates sex. Chromosomes have been discredited since classical genetics.
>>
>>5443057
Always the fucking Master Race gets the faggot treatment. This is why I am revving up my gas chambers as I speak.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
>>
>>5443057
that image
damn
My mother did the same thing to me as the panels on the left. Also since I am out as mtf my whole family hates me.
>>
>>5451289
>the latest and largest study ever done
Uh no.
That study had nothing to do with brain sex either.
>>
>>5451443
http://www.pnas.org/content/112/50/15468

>Our results demonstrate that regardless of the cause of observed sex/gender differences in brain and behavior (nature or nurture), human brains cannot be categorized into two distinct classes: male brain/female brain.
>>
>>5451530
That just means plenty of people have intermediate/androgynous brains, not that brain sex doesn't exist.
>>
>>5449879
>tranny
>insulting intersex
you're a freak of nature tranny
>>
>>5449490
I'm glad you're confident, anon. However, I measure these matters in terms of peer-reviewed scientific studies.
>>
>>5450229
Height isn't size. Testosterone gives you increased bone density and muscle mass.
>>
you know, I feel for you guys, but why the heck do you want to come in and tell other women what feminine is when you come from being male. This is why normies love you so much right now, you support rigid gender roles when there shouldn't even be gender roles
>>
>>5451412
does having a strippers name make you feel better about yourself?
>>
>>5453334
>there shouldn't even be gender roles
If you really do believe this then you need to stop giving a shit. Giving a shit about tedious, insignificant nonsense is the leading cause of inequality world wide. The majority of people are incapable of distinguishing between important issues, as determined by some sort of rational metric, and unimportant bullshit. By not giving a shit you will avoid contributing to global strife. Please consider not giving a shit today.
>>
>>5451549
>human brains cannot be categorized into two distinct classes: male brain/female brain.

can you not read more than ten words in a row?
>>
>>5453334
Are you serious? Trans people aren't enforcing shit and most normies hate us. Also, trans people violate traditional gender roles so they aren't really supporting them. The only people enforcing gender roles are the swaths of cis people that created them in the first place.

As for trannies telling other women what feminine is, those are a vocal minority of a minority and you're projecting your presumptions about them onto all of us. Pretty bigoted tbqh family.
>>
>>5449879
Pretty stale b8 m8. That isn't even the topic of the thread.
>>
>>5453334
I really do hate egalitarianism. You want to erase thousands of years of culture, ignore our biological traits, and reduce to us to genderless blots to fit your shitty egalitarian ideology.
>>
>>5451344
Would you quit spewing the gas chamber myth? They were for delousing to avoid spreading Typhus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLkKCZ_x-9Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb-dN98VfDk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFTVlhIk-Oo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtlPlZGvgY0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BvRvNZo5Gk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R6mTTrOlzE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
>>
>>5453428
I think it's more about just not forcing gender roles on people.
>>
>>5449835
Find me a significant number of cases where a trans kid went through puberty blockers and transitioned only to regret it and commit suicide later.
>>
>>5443220
There is literally nothing wrong with hating women
>>
>>5453448
If that's true, then there's literally nothing wrong with hating men either.
>>
Why is everyone on 4chan so fucking stupid? What's the average age of this board? Lower than it used to be I'm positive.
>>
>>5453384
That does not in any way contradict my post.
>>
File: laughingatyou.jpg (14 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
laughingatyou.jpg
14 KB, 500x375
>>5453346

does sucking their dicks make you feel better about yourself?
>>
>>5443204
Do you even know? Because from an outsider perspective, you're just assuming how things are based on what seems/feels right to you.
>>
File: 1451207718348.jpg (42 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
1451207718348.jpg
42 KB, 500x488
>>5453437
While I don't believe in the gassings anon. I do believe in the death camps. Just really overplayed because people like to follow un-backed claims rather than statistics from the U.S government and German war documents. Even German documents show evidence of Genocide anon.
>>
>>5454175
Aren't you doing the exact same thing?
>>
>>5453445
THERE JUST ISN'T ENOUGH RESEARCH YET SO WE SHOULD BAN IT ALL!!!
>>
>>5454558
Nah, I go on statistics and research, but nice projecting.
>>
When I was a kid I wanted to be an adventurer hired by the Spanish crown.
My parent's didnt let me sail into the unknown and be violent(at least physically) with the native children.
Explain this trannies.
>>
File: okay.jpg (86 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
okay.jpg
86 KB, 500x628
>>5454609
>>
>>5454621
It's funny cause they actually screen for autism when diagnosing tranny kids.
>>
>>5454770
NOOOOO!!11!!!! The sjw feminist jews behind the conspiracy give them a lifetime of hormones and immediate surgery without any questions or therapy!!!!!!!!11!!1!!
>>
>>5443057
Thank you for typing this out.
>>
>>5454621
Not a valid comparison. Transsexualism isn't a fantasy and kids can separate fantasy from reality.
>>
File: 1447717150229.jpg (525 KB, 806x952) Image search: [Google]
1447717150229.jpg
525 KB, 806x952
>>5443057

>kid says they wanna be the opposite gender
>mother drives the kid out to a rural park
>breaks down crying and tells the kid they killed her baby
>kid is fucked up worse than before and never gets the therapy they need
>grow up to be a typical physical symbol of their birth sex
>the light inside is broken but I still work
>>
>>5443057

Kids want to be many things when they're young: dogs, cats, teenage mutant ninja turtles, gi joe's, barbie dolls, space cadets, doctors, nurses, etc.

What if you wanted to be a dog as a kid and your parents allowed you to crawl around the neighborhood on a leash? With a pup tail and pup ears? What if they allowed you to get plastic surgery in order to look more like a dog? Would anyone be okay with that?

Kids are full of sin and fantasies about shit. No one is born into this world without sin. If you wanted to become the opposite sex as a kid it has everything to do with demons messing with you. Transgender people aren't sane, they have deep rooted mental issues as we all know by now.

>fill their head with religious drivel that makes them hate themselves

The bible is the truth. Everyone hates the truth, they rebel against it to their sinister nature. We shall overcome!
>>
>>5455383
>Transsexualism isn't a fantasy and kids can separate fantasy from reality.

Really? I know a few teenagers who still believe the tooth fairy and Santa Claus are real.

Most kids can't separate fantasy from reality which is why they can easily be groomed and brainwashed. Kids can't make ADULT DECISIONS.
>>
>>5455414
Transsexualism isn't a decision. It's a disorder.
>>
>>5455403

I wanted to be dead when I was a kid.

Why my parents have just let me die.
>>
>>5455414
There are adults who believe the sun orbits the earth. I guess no one is qualified to make decisions.
>>
>>5455416

It's both.

Being /lgbt/ is a choice.

Have some accountability.

Once you've made the decision to become /lgbt/, it becomes a disorder because you're constantly battling against the truth of your situation which is you were born as a assigned gender and were mean't to procreate with the opposite sex.

>>5455451

The bible teaches it as so. Are you saying God is a liar and science has proven God wrong?
>>
>>5455403
>>5455472

The problem with a lot of modern Christianity stems directly from the egocentricness and feeling of superiority ("Ha, God likes ME, not YOU, and you're a bag of shit!"). Reminds me of the Westboro Baptist Church, just more passive-aggressive/suppressed.

Why not try to help /lgbt/ people instead of saying "I'm better than you and you're a sack of shit"?
>>
>>5455472

Not that other person by y'know what, I'll bite. Yes, yes science has so proven God wrong.

>religion be like See It's Like This
>persistent observation of the universe be all No, It's Really Like This
>people be like Cling To Religion Because Muh Mysteries and Muh Culture
>>
File: 10035433.png (694 KB, 1068x831) Image search: [Google]
10035433.png
694 KB, 1068x831
>>5449852
this desu
>>
This thread makes me sad. I spent the better part of 18 years repressing my desire to transition. Before doing it, I could never imagine life past adolescence and assumed I would die before 30 of suicide or exposure. If I had been "abused" and "groomed" with appeasement and hormone blockers, I would have avoided the worst of the crippling mental illness that led to multiple suicide attempts and dropping out of both high school and college. I am 27 and doing well enough now, but I've basically become estranged to my entire community and paid heavy monetary penalties to live a normal life. I'm only just looking at going back to college, and all I really want out of life is a decent, quiet job that pays enough for my mortgage and an occasional vacation.
>>
>>5455403
>The bible is the truth

Pfft, yeah, and I'm a biological female.
>>
>>5454612
Where are the statistics and research saying that literally anyone can transition?
>>
>>5454621
Because trannies' identity doesn't depend on them being violent with anyone? Nice b8 though.
>>
>>5455472
>Being /lgbt/ is a choice.
No more than eating is a choice.
>>
File: CB2robotYTube_468x349.jpg (21 KB, 468x349) Image search: [Google]
CB2robotYTube_468x349.jpg
21 KB, 468x349
Who /had a supportive family but just didn't realize until it was too late/ here?
>>
>>5443057

>Every parent of the type on the right

You da real MVP.
>>
>>5460880
Very much this. Hopefully it spreads.
>>
File: 1426978627215.jpg (323 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1426978627215.jpg
323 KB, 1920x1080
>>5443057
Here's how it works:

Child says it's trans and you let them see a specialist. Turns out to actually be trans and everything is fine.

Child says it's trans and you let them see a specialist. Turns out they aren't trans after all, the specialist notices this and everything is fine.

Child says it's trans and you don't let them see a specialist. Turns out they aren't trans after all and everything is fine because you were lucky.

Child says it's trans and you don't let them see a specialist. Turns out the child is trans and commits suicide at the age of 15.
>>
>>5461222
>Child says it's trans and you don't let them see a specialist. Turns out they aren't trans after all and everything is fine because you were lucky.
>Child says it's trans and you don't let them see a specialist. Turns out the child is trans and commits suicide at the age of 15.
So it’s a win-win situation.
>>
>>5455988
Darwin would weep. The weak or mentally ill are supposed to die, survival of the fittest. At least chance of passing your defect genes is much lower in your case.
>>
I find it funny that people here claim God doesn’t exists and then pretend they are different gender. If you need to chop your genitals off and pump yourself with hormones, you are not a woman, and never will. You may wear dresses, but that doesn’t make you woman.
>>
File: 1441002949929.jpg (50 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1441002949929.jpg
50 KB, 625x626
>>5465653
Bad.

Do better.
>>
>>5465666
>666
Demon spotted
>>
>>5443271
Anon if I were your parents I would have let you transitioned, parents are shit.
>>
>>5465646
so le edgy and cool XD
u show dem dumdum dgenerates!!!1!!
>>
>>5465651
> weak or mentally ill are supposed to die, survival of the fittest
Holy shit you're retarded and clearly have no idea what fitness means.

Also trannies are likely caused by epigenetic factors so your rambling about defect genes is just more of your retarded projecting of your emotions on to some bastardized imitation of science.
>>
>>5465651
natural selection is not a moral position, it's how things happen to work. there is no reason why we should worship it and extend it into how things should be in the society we've constructed. we have the ability to make many people's lives easier & more fulfilling, and "but evolution says!" isn't an argument against doing so. unless you think there was an omniscient creator who constructed a world with natural selection in it and somehow didn't account for humanity gaining the ability to become resourceful & safe enough to no longer be seriously affected by it.

also, the "fittest" who survive are not the strongest, but the most able to adapt, including species where individually less-fit animals are taken care of and in turn help in the ways they can, often with caring for others' young. that isn't the norm in the animal kingdom, but it certainly happens outside of the human race.
>>
>>5460764
i didn't realize till college, but it certainly wasn't too late for me. i get that being visibly trans can be dangerous in many places, so i'm very lucky about where i live, but i always encourage people with serious dysphoria but little chance of passing & unwillingness to transition because of that, to try starting hormones without socially transitioning. of course don't diy without seeing a therapist unless none are available to you, but if you're taking estrogen & progesterone the effects will all be reversible until you start growing breasts.
>>
>>5466106
>no longer be seriously affected by it
Actually we still are highly subject to selection for fitness, fitness in society is just different in some ways.
>>
>>5466114
it's not -natural- selection by any means anymore, though. inability to access birth control doesn't really equate to "fitness" in my mind.
>>
>>5466118
Are humans and their tools supernatural now? Are birds likewise from their tool use? How about ants?

As much as we like to consider ourselves above and separate from nature we are still beholden to it and could not exist without the ecosystem we inhabit.

Regardless of what seems right to your mind ability to effectively pass on one's genes IS fitness as far as genetic evolution goes, evolution is always happening and it's just whatever works.
Though you could argue for some sort of social fitness to pass down your ideals through society separate from pure genetic biology.
>>
>>5466127
does the concept of "artificial" not exist in your mind? sure, our society still exists within nature, but the people within our society are subject to myriad constructed challenges and benefits to the point that pretending we still experience anything like natural selection is ridiculous. the factors by which certain people do or do not have offspring are so dominated by our technologies & social structures that pretending evolutionary "fitness" has any useful meaning when used on a human within human society is just silly. it's a completely different situation from that of our simple tool-using ancestors.
>>
>>5453346
fuck yeah it does
>>
>>5466146
lol
Do you really think that humans completely control and produce their selection and evolution now?
You're really out of touch with the reality of humanity worldwide if you're blind to how we are effected by and tied to nature.
Yes society can effect factors of fitness but it does not free us from the system of natural selection and evolution, maybe in some far-flung sci-fi society where we track all human genetic codes and completely control reproduction but not today.

You seem to be getting hung up on the use of the term "natural" in natural-selection and your personal perception of humans as above and separate from nature but as advanced as we are with tools and society we are still part of nature and effected by it. We are still subject to variation in allele frequencies within our population with selection guided by whatever works to pass on genes regardless of whatever socially constructed measures of success you use.

>it's a completely different situation from that of our simple tool-using ancestor
How? Why? Because we have more and better tools?
Our technology and society certainly let us influence factors of fitness but you are delusional if you think we are separate and completely unaffected by natural factors.

Whether you like it or not someone who passes on their genes more because they don't have access to birth control is more "fit" in respect to selection and evolution than someone who is very successful in socially constructed measures but does not reproduce . The facts and ongoing process of evolution do no change because they don't seem right to your personal concept of social fitness and success.
>>
>>5465653
>I find it funny that people here claim God doesn’t exists and then pretend they are different gender.
This doesn't even make sense. You make it sound like if we did believe in God, that would somehow make it more acceptable or reasonable for people to "pretend" they are a different gender. Does that mean you're okay with trans people, but only if they're theists or something?
>>
File: believe in the love.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
believe in the love.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>5443329
Pink guns suck for hunting though.
Gay guys used to be the best hunters though, because who cares what you do with men if you bring back literally the village in deer form.
>>
File: 1389635051534.jpg (73 KB, 514x594) Image search: [Google]
1389635051534.jpg
73 KB, 514x594
>>5443362
It's crazy to be okay with feminizing plastic and diet, but when these feminized youth want to feel more right in their bodies, it's not okay because of your feelings?
>>
>>5443449
Generalizing bacteria is bad. There are good and bad bacteria of every genus. Sometimes Ideas are good, sometimes they're bad, it depends on whether you value the host.
>>
>>5466579
Uh, what? The person you're replying to says there's nothing wrong with puberty blockers and that they're perfectly safe. You sound like you're talking to one of the people that insists transitioning is too dangerous. Are you sure you're replying to the right person?
>>
>>5466600
You can't expect /pol/ types to let actual science and reality get in the way of their over-emotional black-and-white feels about "le degeneracy".
>>
>>5465653
Since when is a man justified to know what womanhood is? In the actual days of your bible, people got voluntarily castrated all the time.

Before your bible, they were seen as chosen by the goddess of the hearth, and they became priestesses. They were healers, because you need to be good at medicine and surgery to become what a MTF is. God has plans for everything, and the "dudes" who can do this stuff, oftentimes self-medding are useful to society, regardless if you like being turned on by them or not, they have existed and will exist.
>>
>>5466673
Yes you can. You just can't expect them to tell you to your face that they were wrong.

But the evidence to the hormonal weirdness is out there, eventually people are gonna be weirded out by the far too early puberty of youth.
>>
>>5466690
That's almost entirely the fault of environmental stress. In a "dangerous" environment, we must breed earlier and more aggressively to compensate for our ever-imminent demise. It's adaptive. Relative poverty and crowding is wrecking us, senpai, and we have a nutrient rich (enough) diet to adapt.
>>
>>5466530
I’m saying that believing you are different gender is as true as believing there is god. Claiming God doesn’t exist and that getting butthurt when someone says MtF aren’t woman is hypocritical.
>>
>>5466674
>Since when is a man justified to know what womanhood is?
He is just as justified as man pumping himself with hormones. The point is, that woman has always meant person of female sex and claiming MtT are woman is clearly wrong. You could I guess bend the definition of woman, but then we would need a new word for actual real women. Surely even you are not so delusional to not see there is a difference between woman and man pumped with female hormones.
>>
>>5443057
Why does everyone seem to insist on blaming their unhappiness on circumstance and not on their inability to solve their own problems? I get that being trans is hard, as a gay male I've struggled with my own identity and have consciously changed my own behavior so that people don't overtly know that I'm gay. I get that it's hard, I understand self-hatred and chronic depression, but what I don't get is that people expect the people that they're surrounded by to change themselves in order to make you feel better.

To steal a quote, if you don't like the conversation, change it. I recognize that transitioning is a horribly nuanced and difficult process, but at some point you need to reflect inwardly and recognize that what you're doing is outside the norm. Is that inherently right? No, but your unhappiness is not going to change that. Surround yourself with decent people and though time and application of effort it'll improve the environment.

Maybe I'm living in a bubble, but in my experience, people don't hate you inherently, they just don't understand you. Personally I've had a hand in altering many individuals perspective about the LGBT+++ spectrum just by presenting the person I am and engaging in a dialogue. It's hard, but you've got to try and ultimately you can't take everything personally.
>>
>>5470748
There is actual scientific evidence that it's possible to have a gender different from your sex. There isn't actual scientific evidence of God's existence.
>>
>>5470770
>He is just as justified as man pumping himself with hormones.
A "man" as you call them, who has gone on HRT and has spent many years living as a woman, may not be quite as qualified as a cis to know what womanhood is, but she would still be far more qualified than a male-presenting cis man.

>You could I guess bend the definition of woman, but then we would need a new word for actual real women. Surely even you are not so delusional to not see there is a difference between woman and man pumped with female hormones.
That's why we have words like cis and trans. No one's claiming that an AFAB woman and a MtF are exactly biologically identical. They aren't. But they both have the same gender identity, which is that of woman.
>>
>>5443283
>medicine isnt science
>pulling statistics out your ass

humans are doomed
>>
File: Slipping.png (655 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Slipping.png
655 KB, 1366x768
Your child can then no longer reproduce and then get Muslims coming in here exterminating us. This is how I feel when I see people in my generation acting this way for attention.
>>
File: fishing pole.png (134 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
fishing pole.png
134 KB, 600x601
>>5471822
>>
File: No more.png (672 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
No more.png
672 KB, 1366x768
>>5471842
You're a scourge on this world and do nothing to provide for it. Your selfishness is going to kill us all. How many of you are blue-collar workers or own stock? You not contributing to this society by having children gives people a reason to have savages come to the west and cause destruction and mayhem. 14,000 children in Rotheram were raped, tortured and enslaved. This could have been avoided.
>>
File: elephant_fetus.jpg (29 KB, 540x320) Image search: [Google]
elephant_fetus.jpg
29 KB, 540x320
>>5443057
>kid wants to be a boy/girl
>kid says they are/want to be the opposite sex
Cool premise. Kids say the darndest things.
When i was a kid i wanted to be a pirate, an astronaut a transformer (inb4 closet fag), and "pippi longstockings" among other things.
i shudder in horror what would've happened If my mother had infulged me and given in to all of my crazy fantasies.
Thanks mom, for not turning me into a tranny. I never imagined growing up that i would say this, but having the mom (and dad) on the left is such a blessing, but you have to grow up among lgbt mental cases and single moms to realize it.
>>
File: gb2pol.jpg (136 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
gb2pol.jpg
136 KB, 546x700
>>5471852
>trannies did rotherham
And you call us delusional? And it's also funny how you accuse feminists and gays of trying to force their lifestyle on you, yet you see no problem with telling others how to live their lives. Of course, if you had any self-awareness at all you would have realized there are better ways to serve the white race than by being a crossboarding shitposter.
>>
>>5471888
The picture isn't even about being trans though. It's about not being forced into gender roles. Why is it so bad for a kid to be feminine and want to have girls' clothing and toys just because he's a boy? If anything, people like the mom on the left are causing more people to become Tumblr meme trannies since they're taught that boys can't like girly stuff.
>>
>>5471852

>own stock

How do people who merely make their livings off of capital gains contribute anything to society? How are they not the vampires leeching off the fat of society?
>>
>>5471907
You are guided into a gender role, because your physical limitations have not only an impact on your physical abilities, but on your mental abilities as well. It's impossible to divorce yourself from your DNA. It's impossible. If you want to blame anyone, blame god.
Your mother and your father and only trying to guide you into a direction that is most advantageous to yourself, to society, to your spouse. Everyone wins when you assume a traditional gender role. Everyone loses if you chose to throw away your god given gifts.
>>
>>5471901
I'm saying that it's thanks to you people are voting to get Muslims in our countries and they are causing mass hysteria, violence, and death.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
>>5472000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3QpgXBtDeo
>>
>>5472017
And a lot of people simply don't function properly in their assigned gender role - but do function well in a less typical gender role. It makes no sense to blame god, when these problems could be solved by simply not being forced into a gender role by other people. Gender differences are NOT absolute, there are feminine men and masculine women. And parents can make mistakes, they're not infallible.

>Everyone wins when you assume a traditional gender role.
Not if it makes you miserable to the point that you're life isn't worth living. Teen suicide is such a great thing, right?

>Everyone loses if you chose to throw away your god given gifts.
True. But that's exactly what you are asking people to do, by telling feminine men to throw away the femininity god gave them. You're actually the one claiming humans are above god. Feminine men and masculine women exist, yet you think you can change that.

>>5472024
>I'm saying that it's thanks to you people are voting to get Muslims in our countries and they are causing mass hysteria, violence, and death.
That's a real stretch. That's about as true as saying watching porn causes rape.You /pol/ types are as senselessly overanalytical as the Tumblr feminists you claim to despise.
>>
>>5472017
Which god? Because as far as I care you worship the same god as the guys you claim to hate, while I don't.
>>
>>5472024

I already knew that. I am talking about the investors that didn't buy in at the IPO, who naturally make up the majority of shareholders.
>>
>>5472095
Its not a stretch. Look at the facts and statistics.
>>
>>5472248
>Look at the facts and statistics.
Which statistics? You can't just say THE statistics without indicating which ones you're talking about.
>>
>>5472248
Post your sources so we can have a laugh.
>>
>>5472024
>you people

Are you referring to leftists and social liberals? Being trans is just having an unfortunate medical condition, not a political affiliation with ' SJWs'', 'libruls' or whatever other sociopolitical boogeyman you've conjured up.

You are correct though, that most trans are leftists and social liberals. But you fail to realize that it's because they've been consistently marginalized, abused and demonized by self-righteous right wingers that push to legislate the morality of the public. Stop treating us like shit and maybe we'll give you the time of day.
>>
File: 1420701209267.gif (1 MB, 400x298) Image search: [Google]
1420701209267.gif
1 MB, 400x298
>>5472017
>assume a traditional gender role
>being so retarded that you don't understand how gender roles can vary across cultures and history
>>
>>5443488
Fucking jew.
>>
>>5453477
No, no, you see I used superior Logic and Reasoning skills to mathematically determine women are objectively inferior in every way. It's just coincidence that they don't want to sleep with me. Those darn feminists are just motivated by their weak emotions.
>>
>>5443057
After reading all of the posts in this thread, I've decided to blow my brains out. Goodbye, lgbtumblr.
>>
>>5443057
Men shouldn't be feminine. women shouldn't be feminine. femininity is weakness. without people being masculine, society collapse.
>>
>>5475169

Sweet dreams, /pol/.
>>
File: social_construct.png (299 KB, 520x372) Image search: [Google]
social_construct.png
299 KB, 520x372
>>5471780
>muh gender
Just because you brain is fucked up doesn’t mean you are woman. The word woman means biological female. Just because you want it to mean some kind of your delusion doesn’t mean it is true. It makes you ill. Sure Gender dysphoria is serious disorder, but that doesn’t mean we should all start pretending a guy pumped with hormones suddenly becomes a woman.
>>
>>5475754
It was real in my mind!
>>
>>5475754
Muh bones is literally stupider than muh chromosomes
You do know that's all controlled by your first puberty right?
>>
>>5443057
>obviously the dead tranny was mentally ill and the parents did nothing wrong

Trannies are mentally ill regardless of their being dead or alive.
>>
>>5477132
I know. It's almost like your body knows what your actual sex is! :o
>>
>>5475186
Not everyone is cut out to be strong and masculine. Think of it this way: you wouldn't want to build a house out of paper, but if you got rid of paper since steel beams are stronger, you wouldn't have anything to write on.

>>5475754
>The word woman means biological female
A lot of people interpret it as such, yes, but for practical purposes it refers to a social role.

>>5477247
The body has no way of "knowing" what your "actual sex" is. It's the other way around. Sex is a social construct built around biological traits which are largely controlled by hormones - which in turn, under normal circumstances are regulated by the chromosomes.
>>
>>5477247
>doesn't think puberty is entirely guided by hormones
Spotted the feels-driven retard.
>>
>>5475186
>femininity is weakness
>le edgy sexism XD y don't we just enslave dumb bitches to make babies?!/1!?
>>
File: 1450724763294.gif (2 MB, 200x133) Image search: [Google]
1450724763294.gif
2 MB, 200x133
>>5443908
>both your gender and sex
>>
File: 1451508091234.jpg (46 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
1451508091234.jpg
46 KB, 500x310
>>5477902
>Thinks he's a woman despite being literally biologically male
>I'm the feels driven one.
okay
>>
>>5479354
We kind of need to be able to distinguish the two when talking about trans shit, sorry if it makes you uncomfortable.
>>
>>5479377
Literally the only reason "biologically male" is even a meaningful concept is because of hormones.
>>
File: 1428011528452.jpg (164 KB, 696x966) Image search: [Google]
1428011528452.jpg
164 KB, 696x966
>>5479377
>sex phenotype irrelevant because muh feels
Cool m8.

Let me know when you finally finish high school.
>>
>>5477132
>hormones don’t make gender! Now let me artificially pump myself with female hormones to prove I’m woman
If everything in your body points to you being male, you are simply not woman.

Imagine a vehicle. It has bike tyres, bike frame, bike transmission, bike breaks, even the blueprint used to build it is of a bike. Now is this vehicle a bike or car? Sure, you can call it a car, but the fact remains that it is a fucking bike, not a car.
>>
>>5480793
imagine the operating system is for a car and you can't write over it, it wont work unless you swap a few parts out.
>>
File: 897653452375.jpg (135 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
897653452375.jpg
135 KB, 600x600
>>5443057
Can parents/children really make these kinds of life altering decisions based on toy / clothing preferences? Seems pretty reckless to me. Is there any reason to start such drastic measures in early childhood? As opposed to later in life when the individual is more cognizant of what they want?
>>
>>5480796
>imagine the operating system is for a car and you can't write over it, it wont work unless you swap a few parts out.
Then it is a defect bike, not car. You might try putting the operating system into an actual car, but that is impossible for humans. Making the bike frame look a bit car-ish and changing it’s name to "ford focus" still won’t make it a car.
>>
>>5479377
>assumes more than a small minority of people are at the extremes of sexual phenotypes
>doesn't understand that they're entirely hormonal
kek
>>
>>5480817
>their body won't be ruined by puberty giving them sexual secondary characteristics that make them wish they were dead
>giving them a childhood that won't just be looked back on as an unwanted, miserable waste of a life that screws them up for life

also the "muh omg life altering decisions during childhood" meme is retarded, there's no life altering decision about letting a kid shave their head or wear a skirt, and puberty blockers are just that, blockers. If you stop taking them, it stops being blocked.
>>
File: child_abuse.png (118 KB, 639x703) Image search: [Google]
child_abuse.png
118 KB, 639x703
>>5480986
>block their puberty
>now their gender dysphoria will never disappear
>>
>>5481012
the study that you think is a smoking gun was conducted fallaciously, everyone who didn't respond was considered to have detransitioned because that fit their agenda, just like the hurr 40% suicide rate one, they considered all the ones they couldn't contact for a followup to have killed themselves
>>
>>5443271
Do you have a Skype perchance? Maybe I can help? Or at the very least I can lend a listening ear.
>>
>>5481019
Even if the number were wrong, the fact remains that some percentage of children with this disorder will have it disappear after puberty. Giving them puberty blockers means they will never get this chance.
>>
>>5481019
WOW you're delusional as fuck. the only agenda here is you pretending you're a victim and somehow "normal".

you're not and never will be. transpeople will never be accepted because they're alien and freaky.
>>
>>5481169
Trans people are victims, though. You're reinforcing that notion yourself when you say that they will never be accepted because they're "alien and freaky".
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.