[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4
File: 245px-Allah.svg.png (12 KB, 245x259) Image search: [Google]
245px-Allah.svg.png
12 KB, 245x259
What do you think about ISIS?
>>
bamp
>>
>>5441193
it's bad
>>
bamp
>>
>>5441254
why?
>>
>>5441193
Looks like someone was drawing testicles but tried to cover it up by making some doodles. Happened to me a lot
>>
>>5441193
An US puppet on the Middle East.
>>
>>5441193
looks like a dick and a pair of balls
>>
What's there to think about ISIS?

What do you think about Breivik or the Westbro Baptist Church?
>>
>>5441331
Breivik was right about the prison system in Norway being shit but cuckoo nutzo about everything else. The room you get is pretty nice, you get a qt nordic girl as your personal trainer and you can go rock climbing whenever you want. Makes me want to become a Norwegian citizen and kill a bunch of kids
The Westboro Baptist Church is a very successful scam run by evil geniuses. Every time they're 1st amendment right is messed with they make money off lawsuits and it's been successful enough that they keep doing it.
>>
>>5441193
What does this have to do with lgbt?

>b-but they kill gays

They also kill anyone who opposes them.
>>
A guy from my country went to Syria and joined ISIS. He was a brony and most likely a virgin. It's a big organization but so full of delusional boys it's going to fall.
>>
>>5441262

Are you asking why beheading people and throwing gays off buildings is bad?
>>
>>5441408
>muh innocent civillians stoning the faggots afterwards
>>
>>5441193

Looks like a pair of tits and a nyan face.
>>
>>5441193
People would have a generally much more uncaring opinion if that shit stayed in their own precious state.

They wanted an Islamic State, they got an Islamic State, now they better not be whining that it isn't good enough.
>>
>>5441408
I bet you'd care less if ISIS beheaded people and left gays alone.
>>
>>5441817
They want to reclaim the full extent of the Ottoman Empire
>>
>>5442082

No, I'd still consider it just as fucking horrifying. ISIS and the murderous nutjobs that compose it should be wiped off the face of the damn Earth.
>>
>>5441193
Why is Allah a penis?

If I worship penis do I worship Allah too?
>>
>>5442197
It's an Abrahamic religion so it's incredibly patriarchal. I always found it weird that feminists want to bring in as many of the most women hating people in the modern world into their countries.
>>
>>5442197
Phallus worship is actually a major aspect of Islam. Mohammed is written to be a sex god with a magic cock
>>
>>5442188

We just need to burn all their crops, salt their lands, slaughter their livestock, poison their wells and strictly guard the borders to stop food from entering the country.

Then we regularly airdrop burgers, fries and soda.
>>
File: brony-isis.jpg (2 MB, 2730x2730) Image search: [Google]
brony-isis.jpg
2 MB, 2730x2730
People who get into this stuff
>>
>>5442158
>Israel
>ME Europe
Well, I wish them good luck with that.
>>
>>5442219
Well they're succeeding quite well right now, because the full extent of this force is comprised of all the militant groups under Saudi Arabia and Turkey, not just what you think of as the Islamic State.
>>
>>5442232
Let's not forget that IS is essentially still playing on easy mode with all these unstable countries they're invading. And even that is with varying levels of success.
>>
>>5442277
It doesnt matter if they have the capacity to win or not. It's going to be a brutal and arduous conflict that will last for years to come
>>
>>5442214
>finlandi
LOL
>>
File: popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif (388 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif
388 KB, 256x192
>>5442321
>It's going to be a brutal and arduous conflict that will last for years to come
>>
>>5442082
It would still be pretty horrible. I mean, you don't see Rick Santorum praising them for killing gays, why would we praise them for killing straights?
>>
>>5441193
they're going to be around for a while as long as they keep being funded by obongo
>>
File: 280.png (466 KB, 950x700) Image search: [Google]
280.png
466 KB, 950x700
>>5441193
Th-thinking of a masked qt hunk isis guy using me as his cumdumpster and being his waifu turns me on

>implying any of it is possible and/or even makes sense
>>
>>5442539
If you want to be used as a fuck toy, go to Saudi Arabia or Turkey. They have gay sex all the time and once they see cute white boy walking in to cafe they will attack like hawks.
>>
>>5441728
Remember anon those are """"""moderate""""" muslims
>>
>>5442277
Additionally they are mad with fanaticism. Militarily ISIS is not very threatening. Any triple A military power could eradicate them in a matter of months if fully unleashed.

What ISIS has is fanaticism. They are able to sell young men who have no hope, no future, and nothing to believe in a convincing narrative about forging a new world and altering history. That can be a compelling notion when you have nothing else.

What do we in the west have that even competes in the level of conviction? Consumerism and a few wispy notions about democracy nobody really cares about. That's what gives them the edge; the courage of their convictions.
>>
>>5442692

We need to bring back nationalism. Get the government to start funding into battle mechs shaped like the Statue of Liberty that shoot rockets shaped like bald eagles and tipped with 4th of July fireworks.
>>
>>5442539
same, j-just don't murder me senpai
>>5442556
>tfw not cute
>tfw masculine
>tfw hrt did nothing
life is suffering
>>
>>5442717
But Free Syrian Army is nationalist movement, there has been shitload of new nationalist song born from this conflict. ISIS is not nationalism it's anarchism. Anarchists are insane no matter what country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaJPaPFXx80
>>
Don't know much about egyptian gods sry.
>>
In case you still haven't realized it's Obama(=Israel) who's against Syrian nationalism and secular state because muh evil dictator
Americans aren't exactly the good guys here
>>
>>5442769

America isn't, but Russia is. I'm happy to have the US play second fiddle to Russia if they remove kebab.
>>
>>5442692
>>5442717
I'd say we should indeed fight them on 2 grounds.
The military grounds and the ideological grounds.

If we can pulverise them on one, we have an advantage. If we can pulverise them on both, we win.

But how do we show our ideological superiority?
>>
>>5442792

Get them addicted to fast food.
>>
>>5442782
Russia is still doing it only for the pipeline, but as long as they get the job done. The problem with American nationalism is that it's usually about playing the policeman of the world(Iraq, Libya, Syria) which just makes things worse. It should be about making America great again.
>>
>>5442805
Dropping burgers over IS when?
>>
>>5442792
>But how do we show our ideological superiority?
You need to go to as deep as Saudi Arabia and no one will do that because that kingdom has the oil and money. Everyone knows where this roots from but no American president will condemn it the same way as they condemn for example Putin because they are important business partners. You can't ideological war with simple warfare. USSR would have died sooner or later because they couldn't afford it, but US+UK just made it happen faster. The apartheid in South Africa ended with boycott.
>>
>>5442806

Most of the world doesn't like it when we play policeman anymore. We should stop for a decade or so.

If things improve or stay the same, then clearly we didn't need to fill the role and we can devote all that expenditure to fixing ourselves up.

If things get worse, they'll clamor for us to return and will let us bring the hammer down hard and fast so we don't have to get bogged down with protracted conflicts.
>>
>>5442831
It's not like majority of Americans like it either. But it's also so easy to deceive the masses like how the Assad case was handled. And it's not US government that decides these things anyway, they are bankers' wars.
>>
>>5442792
>But how do we show our ideological superiority?

I honestly don't think we can. That the west is more scientifically and materially advanced, is at the forefront of the arts and culture and human rights, and generally excels over and above the dilapidated Middle East does not amount to a compelling ideology. We don't have a unity binding our successes into a sense of cultural pride. The west is too heterogenous, too materialistic, and too fragmented to present an ideology that has the same dramatic pull as Islamic supremacism. We are too busy being apathetic and distracted.

The real way for us to win is for ISIS to fall on it's own sword. As it makes more enemies it will become surrounded and bled dry. Cutting off its funding and other soft approaches will probably have a better long term effect than military brute force.
>>
>>5442510
And how exactly is the US government funding them?
>>
>>5442886
The "Syrian rebels" US is training and helping are all jihadists and ISIS sympathizers, even they already didn't turn ISIS. Real Syrians love Assad and want him back.
>>
>>5442825
>You need to go to as deep as Saudi Arabia and no one will do that because that kingdom has the oil and money.
I don't think it's really the oil and the money.
I think their real power lies in the fact that they have Mecca, the heart of islam.
If we attack SA all extremist muslims will proclaim it as irrefutable evidence of a western war on islam and shit will hit the fan.

>>5442857
It's true we don't have an ideological sword to cut them down, but I feel like we don't have a shield either. Our common culture, history and philosophy should be battle hardened over the last centuries against things like this, but instead it feels like this brittle old shield that everyone forgot to take care of.
>>
Keep in mind that Assad is extremely nationalist leader who didn't want US to interfere in anything. This is how American leaders separate good and bad dictators, the good ones are like Saudi kings or Pakistani generals who are even worse when it comes to humanitarian rights but those are US "allies" so it doesn't matter. Iran and Russia are the bad guys because they don't like USA, so you can shit on those as much as you want.
>>
>>5442925
>I don't think it's really the oil and the money.
Then you're really naive, it has been that way since Iraq. It doesn't have anything to do with Mecca or anything like that, it's the fact Saudi Arabia is a society built around Wahhabism(the most radical and fundamental form of Islam). But you still have candidates like Hillary Clinton accepting funds from them. Do you think media hates Donald Trump because he's "mean"? No, it's because he's doing it independently and doesn't have to work as anyone's dog.
>>
>>5442949
>Then you're really naive
No. I don't see them having oil and money as a reason not to invade there and make the entire arab peninsula and divide it between western superpowers.

The only things stopping me are 1.6 billion muslims going batshit insane along with a potential million whites going batshit insane.
>>
>>5442972
That is just regime changing. There's no need to invade countries because you don't like how they work(see Syria when Assad was in power, and he was keeping it as a secular country). They will end up in chaos, Muslim countries can't handle democracy just yet. Money is always the greatest weapon, once a state runs out of money it won't have influence anymore.

https://consortiumnews.com/2015/12/22/the-coming-saudi-crack-up/
>>
>>5442991
>That is just regime changing.
I'm talking about neocolonialism.
>Muslim countries can't handle democracy just yet. Money is always the greatest weapon, once a state runs out of money it won't have influence anymore.
So all we really have to wait for is for them to run out of oil and make sure they don't grow anywhere else in the meantime.
That and slowly financially isolate them.
The end result should then be a whole domino effect of SA's influence falling apart.
Assuming everything goes correctly.
>>
>>5442158
a restored Ottoman Empire would be chill as fuck, isis is still terrible though
>>
>>5443005
The thing is Saudis are the enemy of Iran so USA can't lose them as partner, sadly USA chose the worst kind of people as allies(Zionists and Sunni fundamentalists)
>>
>>5441193
Looks like boobs
>>
>>5441324
I came in here to type the same.
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.