[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just transition. Stop making excuses about how your face/body/feet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 8
File: 7X9ZMBU.jpg (150 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
7X9ZMBU.jpg
150 KB, 1024x768
I see you post all the time about how the reason you don't transition is (insert dumb superficial statement) and how you'll never pass.

Listen here folks. Who gives a shit. Either do it or shut up about it.

Do you know how many of us and had to put up with endless bullshit to get HRT. To go through therapists. To come out to our families.

We did it. We made it OK. Just fucking do it.

Stop making excuses.

Don't end up old and regretful.

If you don't pass at least you're not Miranda Yardley.
>>
The mosque told my family that they could have nothing to do with me again until I "get my head back on straight" and before you say my parents don't actually love me, God comes first before family according to Muslims. Never getting to see my family overseas again is stupid? This is a very radical change you know.
>>
You don't get it...I'm AGP :/
>>
If only you would tell me that 8 year ago when I was 20 on /cd/...

But yeah started at 25 turned out just fine maybe expect cypro is making me depressed as hell.
>>
>>5441133
you still gotta transition sis, just grow some titties you can fap to and it'll all be worth it
>>
>>5441129
Your happiness comes before your family's
>>
>>5441147
My happiness also hinges on having a family. This is a loss both ways. They will never come around because as long as they're muslim, they simply aren't allowed to.
>>
>>5441153
>listening to the imam
Are they arabs or something?

Also Shia or Sunni?

And more importantly: chosen family is a thing.
>>
>>5441129
>>5441153

You don't think that most of us risked losing family?

I made it clear when I came out that if they didn't accept me I'd no longer talk to them.

I knew that was a real risk but honestly what other option is there?

You have one life to live. Live it for you.

>>5441135
>25
At least you did something about it.

That's fairly young. Good on you. :)

>>5441133
>See a therapist. Be completely honest.
>>
>>5441167
They're sunni Muslims born and raised in Yemen and they literally have not Americanized at all in the 20 years living in the US. I know for a fact my father will erupt with anger, so it isn't even safe to come out to him in person.
>>
>>5441194
You shouldn't center your life around people who would physically beat you for being yourself
>>
>>5441176
I do but come on, Americans are definitely more accepting of this. I'm not risking anything. Best case scenario is that I don't get to hear my fathers anger and l get out of my house safely. Ever wonder why you don't hear of many Arab transgender people?
>>
>>5441194
Then please do consider that chosen family is an acceptable thing and that everywhere there's been people like this, there's been people like us building relationships away from them and leaving them behind. Real family loves you and supports you, blood family isn't always real family.
>>
>>5441205

Exactly.

>>5441214

There is a price to pay for being yourself. That's kinda the whole point.

If this is something you need you'll do it.
>>
>>5441153
I thought being trans was accepted in Islam, or at least in Iran
>>
>>5441116
What's the point? I'll just feel fake and insane.
>>
>>5441680
Iran is shia, which is a minority branch in the arab world.
>>
>Who gives a shit.
society does
sorry i don't want to be america's next top laughing stock
>>
>>5441704
>>5441713

Then don't.

Obviously transition isn't right for you.
>>
>>5441873
but i am already taking mones
>>
>>5441129
Apostasy is sexy. Get out while the getting's good.
>>
>>5441890

Do you feel good on them?
>>
>>5441712

So it really is true that the Sunnis are shit? Because the Kurds and Shia seem like decent people.
>>
I wish I could start. I so wish. But I need to stay on my parent's med care in order to afford my medical costs of other non transition expenses. My parent's will definitely disown me if I came out, and then I won't know if I could afford my fairly expensive medical costs. The worst part is that I'm currently in college and probably won't be able to get a job with med care in another two or so years, and these past few years are literally the worst. Fuck America.
>>
File: 1405868946813.gif (897 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1405868946813.gif
897 KB, 500x281
I'm gonna tell my therapist. In the new year when I see her next, I'm gonna tell her about my gender crisis. I gotta keep telling myself that she'll help.
>>
>>5441116
Apparently black transwomen have a 80% chance of being murdered so nah imma stay in the closet.
>>
>>5442223
Are you self medding? If you do it cheaply with not necessarily the best HRT regime, you'll only spend around $40 at most a month.
>>
>>5442278
I forgot to mention if you hop on just AA's, it can be as low as $20 a month.
>>
>>5442083
Iran only accepts straight trans people and forces cis gays to transition.
>>
>>5442269

Talk to me in twenty years.

Keep finding excuses for waisting the short time you have in this planet.

I don't get you people. You must not be struggling that bad if living with testosterone is not driving you crazy.
>>
>>5442299
That's so hot. My forced feminization fantasies would finally come true.
>>
>>5442299
If I move there will I get free SRS?
>>
>>5442346
You'll get freely killed and raped, I'd imagine.
>>
>>5442309
>white suburban kid with atheist liberal parents lecturing me "YOLO just b trans!"
>>
>>5442370

Christian parents. I grew up poor to a methed out white trash family.

Like literally methed out chain smoking alcoholic father who used to beat my ass and call me a faggot.

My brother killed himself in jail coming off a month long meth binge.

Cousins are in prison for burglary.

I myself was in and out of juvenile hall from 12-15. On probation for years. Forced rehab at 13.

Eat a dick. You know nothing about my fucking struggle.
>>
Why bother just kill yourself and save yourself and everyone around you the time and trouble
>>
Just wait until everyone you know is dead and then you can transition safely and alone at 75. Don't worry, 75 yo trannies still rock a mini and think they look good.
>>
>>5442383
My dad is an elite Russian sniper with 3000 confirmed kills
>>
>>5441167
>chosen family is a thing.
Underrated post x10
>>
>>5442393
Hello reddit!
>>
>>5441116
Only thing cockblocking me are the laws.
>>
>>5442495

I have no reason to lie.

Although it doesn't really matter anyway.

Keep making excuses hon.
>>
>>5442346
They still don't really openly accept trannies. It's just begrudging government support
>>
why? instead of not looking like a woman, I'll just not look like a woman and be treated like a freakshow by everyone else
>>
>>5442278
Yo where the fuck do you get hormones on the internet for cheap? I'm trying to find a reputable overseas vendor for test-e and maybe some clenbuterol.
>>
>>5446736
testosterone is more heavily regulated so you can't just order it as easily. you'd be better off asking /fit/ though
>>
>>5446711

Then don't m8. You're obviously not trans enough. Simple as that.
>>
>>5446711
You can't win if you don't play desu hon
>>
>>5442269
Do you know why? Niggers. That's why.
>>
>>5441116
I keep telling myself this but... I just can't... I'm christian, I want to transition but the church shits on trannies

>feelsbadman
>>
>>5448130
Join a different church. The Bible itself only shits on crossdressing and butt sex
>>
>>5448130

Then just take the hormones and don't transition, senpai.
>>
>>5448139

Made me laugh, ty anon

But even if I transition I would not be able to pass because of anti cross dressing shit and because I'm sure I will be the 1â„… that doesn't pass

Perhaps I can get a androgynous look going...
>>
>>5448145
> the 1% that doesn't pass
I'm pretty sure it's a higher percentage than that.
>>
>>5448168
Even more reason not to transition
>>
>>5447924
Hello, Susan's!

>>5448130
why not just, you know, stop interacting with cults
>>
>>5447924
this is kind of a retarded argument
like, it's not the same as somebody not transitioning because they're scared they won't look like a supermodel
the point they're making is that they don't think it'd solve the problem of gender dysphoria, how is that fake-trans?
>>
>>5448175

>wahhhhh I'm not a girl
>wahhhhh I'm going to be pretty
>wahhhhh I have opportunity to at least relieve some of my dysphoria

And you don't why??? Either you don't have strong enough Dysphoria to do something about it or you will just end up honning yourself in twenty years.

This is pretty obvious desu.

Not all girls are pretty. If you're only doing this to be a little girl then you're not going to bad time.

>>5448184

Isn't it though?

Women aren't fucking supermodels by default.

And fuck for the record why are they even here if they don't want to transition?

I said at the beginning of this thread, either you want this or you don't.

Saying over and over again how transition isn't right for them because they're afraid they aren't going to be pretty is just a waste of time.

I find it so laudable that everyone here jeers tumblr for fake trannies yet we seem to be full of them.

If you don't have Dysphoria are you really transgender?

You could just be a crossdresser which would be awesome! Self acceptance is great. If you wanna do drag do it.

But don't whine 24/7 about how bad it sucks you'll never be a real girl®.

It's not healthy.
>>
>>5448216

Laughable*
>>
File: fd3.jpg (39 KB, 625x400) Image search: [Google]
fd3.jpg
39 KB, 625x400
>>5448145

Let me put it this way, senpai. If you don't do something about this now, you will resent yourself and you will resent the Church later for holding you back. Eventually, you're going to decide you are going to do this, better to do it while you have a chance and avoid hating the Church later on. And you will truly despair when the reason you held off on improving your life now makes you feel more hatred than it does comfort later.

Eventually, as the cardinals and the pope are replaced with younger, more open-minded, and more up-to-date men (or at least, when people like Dr. Paul McHugh are no longer advising the highest ranking members of the clergy), the doctrine will change to reflect medical science. After all, Pope Francis reconfirmed the Catholic Church's stance on evolution as true. Eventually, being transgender will be accepted by the Church.

Despite every form of artificial birth control and any sex not leading to procreation (such as blowjobs that aren't just foreplay, i.e. standalone) being against doctrine, you'll see most people don't really care. There are also prohibitions against people who have married civilly taking Eucharist. No one cares, again. At the very least, don't take shit from hypocrites who will tell you transition is wrong but then go and do the other prohibited things.

TL;DR, just be your beautiful self, babe.
>>
>>5448216
looking masculine is not the same as being an ugly woman

sure, there's some amount of crossover where masculine features on women are often seen as ugly, but an unpassing transwoman (more often than not) doesn't look like an ugly woman with some masculine features, they look like a man pretending to be a woman or some kind of in-between-looking freak, and that attracts ridicule, both from others and from their own mind
>>
>>5448243

So what are your options then?

For all the shit hons get at least they are doing something.
>>
>>5448281
well yes it's what I'm doing, I am currently transitioning
but it's doing jack shit so far and I just look like a freak and get stared at with visible disgust and screamed at by kids, it's fucking horrible and nothing at all like being a cis female or even a passing transwoman
>>
>>5448311
How old are you?
>>
But anon why would I make my life more difficult by beginning transitioning when I just plan to kill myself once all this holiday happiness blows over and I don't have to worry about ruining my families chill time?
>>
>>5448593
You're going to ruin your family's chill time no matter when you kill yourself. Seriously, don't do it unless you can first explain to your family in person why you are going to kill yourself.
>>
>>5448593

I mean we could sit here all night and talk about why you shouldn't kill yourself but that's not really my place.

Anon. If you think you'd be better off dead then by all means do it.

That's dumb but fucking whatever that's your call.

What are you even doing here if none of this applies to you?
>>
>>5448600
>first explain to your family in person why you are going to kill yourself.
I'm not trying to die of embarrassment and I'm not trying to get sent to get locked up for trying to kill myself.
>>5448603
>That's dumb but fucking whatever that's your call.
How so? I'm fucked. Like this whole thread said, either transition or don't, but transitionings not gonna help me and if I don't transition I'm still fucked because I'm going to be miserable for the rest of my life. I could literally achieve fucking Steve Jobs, Donald Trump, fucking whoever levels of success and I'd still be fucked. If my choices are transition and be fucked, don't transition and still be fucked, or do either of the above and try my hardest to do everything in my life that I can to be happy but still be fucked, why should I bother?
>What are you even doing here if none of this applies to you?
This is the /lgbt/ board where tons of people come to complain about dysphoria and complaining about gender dysphoria helps me feel better for a little bit.
>>
>>5441116
>at least you're not Miranda Yardley.
no she passes better than I do
>>
>>5441116
>Who gives a shit.
Literally all of society. The unpassables are not taken seriously and are ridiculed even by other trans people. They have trouble blending in, getting jobs, finding a partner.

Please before you transition think: Can I really live as the opposite gender? The most successful transitioners looked and lived like the opposite gender before they transitioned, so much so even some of their families accepted them.
>>
>>5449175
In other words, you gotta be born with good looks or get plastic surgery in order to "pass" am I correcto?
>>
>>5441133
I'm going to add to OP's rant.

Just transition, stop making excuses about how you're "agp", it's not even real. Blanchard was wrong.
>>
>>5449504
The way you phrased that "Blanchard was wrong." seems awfully ignorant and uninformed. As of now, Blanchard's studies and coined term is the best explanation as to how the transexual phenomena exists. I don't get why folks think it's so bad and evil to want to become a woman because of sexual fantasies. The only thing I don't like about Blanchard is how he describes us as perverted men, otherwise, the reason I transitioned was because of that theory. Even he himself proposed that AGP's should transition.
>>
>>5449885
>As of now, Blanchard's studies and coined term is the best explanation as to how the transexual phenomena exists.
No it isn't, if you get an appointment with a therapist they will not be ascribing to Blanchard's theory.

>I don't get why folks think it's so bad and evil to want to become a woman because of sexual fantasies.
I don't think it's bad or wrong. I literally just told you to transition.
>>
File: 1417487718201.jpg (671 KB, 1039x1050) Image search: [Google]
1417487718201.jpg
671 KB, 1039x1050
>>5449885
This is the current most likely explanation. No complex sexual deviancy needed, if you are trans you were simply born with a genuine female identity.
>>
>>5441116
>If you don't pass at least you're not Miranda Yardley.
how do you know noone here is miranda yardley
>>
The reason i dont transition is because of money
Does that counts ?
>>
>>5441147

selfish
>>
>>5448228
Thank you very much
>>
>>5441116

lol no, OP... just no

"Just increase your statistical chance of suicide. Stop making excuses about how your face/body/feet are the reason you don't."

Anyone ITT, do *NOT* transition. It is harmful to both your physical and mental health
>>
>>5450794
>Just increase your statistical chance of suicide.
it's literally the opposite
>>
I have no money to buy hormones
Im a neet with severe anxiety and i haven't gone outside in months
>>
>>5450794

Lol. Just awful.
>>
>>5448436
i'm who you first responded to and yeah i'm doing something now. 25 and it took a while to get to this point. but i am prepared for inevitably detransitioning because i will never pass, even with ffs. it's great for you to just say things when you aren't 6'1 with a disgusting head shape and normale male shoulders. i hate it. i just dread the time in a few months when the last ounce of hope will be pulled from me
it looks like I lost it now but I outlined my head shape, and in separate threads having posted that and my body I've been told "well....how much do really want it?" so I'm just supposed to go turbo hon and then be painfully reminded how it will never work? better to just give up now and cling to whatever I have
I want to kill every stupid shit who posts on here
>omg I'm ssooooooo tall can I ever pass being 5'7 with size 8 womens' shoe?? ugh and i'm so old too :3 already 18
>>
>>5441129
Look senpai, mudslimes are okay with trannies, they get gay mem to transition because they hate fags and Muhammed was kewl with us, I'm. Sure with a bit of googling you can find the muslim term for transexuals, and show your parents parts if the quran that says trannies are kewl.
>>
>>5442083
Kurds are sunni. Things are more complicated than linear bullshit about a broad religious group. The catholic church doesn't like trannies but it doesn't stop some of the most pro-trans legislation from coming out of catholic countries.
>>
File: killyourself.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
killyourself.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>5450794
>>
File: sailing ship image 1600X1200.jpg (683 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
sailing ship image 1600X1200.jpg
683 KB, 1600x1200
>>5450753

You're welcome. I'm glad to see you got the advice you needed. Good luck in your pursuit of happiness.
>>
File: 1431757734249.jpg (41 KB, 801x829) Image search: [Google]
1431757734249.jpg
41 KB, 801x829
>>5450939
your problems are bigger than the transition. first thing to do is go the fuck outside. maybe walk to a gas station and grab a lottery ticket. if you win, money trouble fixed. if not, at least you got some exercise and some fresh air.
>>
File: 7524jhl.gif (778 KB, 299x360) Image search: [Google]
7524jhl.gif
778 KB, 299x360
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.