[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what age was your first gay experience?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 1443781358249.png (994 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1443781358249.png
994 KB, 5000x5000
Mostly targeted at bi guys but gay men are very welcome to share too. I know its not a clear path and people reach the destination in different ways.

I've always considered myself straight, but had occasional gay thoughts since I was very young. Used to be just finding a male friend strangely attractive, but it never went further because my interest was still primarily girls.

Now that I've dated a few and have sexual experience, I find myself having more and more gay fantasies. I'm beginning to feel unsatisfied with my gf sexually, and really crave being penetrated/giving oral.

I'm 21 now and I feel like now is the best time to experiment, but I don't want to let sex alone ruin an otherwise fantastic relationship. I do love her
>>
When I was 14 and playing truth or dare I made one of my friends pull down his pants and show me his bare but so I could kiss his ass. Then I went on the internet when I was 19 and had awkward sex with a random twink and couldn't get it up so I spent the rest of the day jumping between self loathing and taking showers. I'm more clamed down now.
>>
never
>>
I was kinda molested by my 3 years older neighbour when I was 9. Dose that count?
>>
Well, I held hands with a guy when I was 16. That was three years ago. Nothing has happened since. Fuck the world.
>>
It was this year, college, eighteen years old.
Well, rather. I was like 16 when I started experimenting with my sexuality and also I've had guys ask me out before, but I didn't really do anything until this year.
>>5440114
rip
>>
>>5440097
had gf at 16, did straight sex at 17, broke up after and have hooked up with guys since. I kinda figured out I wasn't so into girls after doing one, but I guess everyone figures it out on their own.
>>
>>5440097
My first time was with one of my guy friends and his girlfriend who were both bi and in an open relationship. They took turns going down on me, but that's about it.
>>
19 now, nothing yet. Too shy to approach others and only time someone has shown interest has been old people on grindr and one drunk girl. I'm also strongly uncomfortable with anything romantic or close to intimacy. Whatever, my goal is to die alone with some achievement like Beethoven or Tesla.
>>
>>5441895
Pic?
>>
I had my bp fondled at 11 by a boy next door.
>>
>>5441910
if I was brazen enough to post pics on 4chan I probably wouldn't be posting here
>>
>be 16
>absolutely no homo feelings at all up to this point in my life
>3 of us have a few drinks at m8s house
>end up smashed by the end of the night
>leave but decide to fuck with friend who's house it was
>other friend goes home
>climb over his back garden wall to bang on the window and scare him
>peep through his window
>he's sitting there downstairs on the couch stroking fuck out of his cock
>literally the hottest thing I've ever seen
>my cock shoots up like a bolt
>decide to stroke mine too
rest is history
>>
A few weeks ago, actually, at 19. I've always considered myself mostly straight, even having a girlfriend two years ago, but I've been attracted to guys for years. Anyway, it happened like this:
>be me
>live a few doors down from a really attractive gay couple
>friends wih one, getting to know the other
>they and their housemates throw parties
>I get invited occasionally
>early Christmas party before semester gets out
>they had just broken up
>I'd been talking to the one I'd been getting to know before the party
>get there, people show up, drinks flow
>we send signals to each other all night: he sits on my lap, we kiss playfully, etc
>party winds down, people start to leave and other friends stop by
>one visitor brings some beer and we all partake
>people who are still there are just chilling by now
>he and I are in the same general area
>he takes me by the hand and takes me up to his room
>I ask him if he's okay and why he brought me up there
>he says yes and that he "doesn't know"
>eventually sit next to him on his bed, start making out
>he tastes like beer
>he's also huge
>the rest is history

Now things are kind of awkward between us for rather obvious reasons by now
>>
>>5440097
About 8 or 9, pretend kissing that turned into real kissing and pretend sex
>>
>>5440126
Oh.
>>
>>5441895
Hi me, how's the misery and loneliness treating you.
>>
About 12, my best friend during the time nearly drowned in my swimming pool and I had to get him out, and I attempted CPR to save him, but my only knowledge of CPR as a dumb kid was a kissing motion out so I just straight up kissed him and put pressure on his chest.
The weird thing is, the kiss actually worked and he managed to breathe again. Either that or dumb luck. Or he might've not been actually drowning.
I've had weird thoughts about it ever since, I would consider myself bi although I've had no sexual experience yet.
It's probably for the best since my kisses can apparently save lives.
>>
>be hanging out with friend at my house
>both of us are 9 or 10 I can't remember exactly maybe even younger
>we're taking a bath together with our swim trunks on
>it's about twice the size of a regular bath tub though and built in to the ground so really more like a hot tub which was how we were using it
>friend randomly suggests that we both show each other our penises
>I say no I'm alright
>he keeps insisting
>still decline
>keeps insisting and then drops his swim trunks and shows me his dick
>about what you would expect for someone that age
>I relent and show him mine as well
>he complements me on thickness
>then that was the end of it

It's pretty weird thinking back on that moment
>>
>>5440104
>Then I went on the internet when I was 19 and had awkward sex with a random twink
d-do I know you?
>>
>22
>know i'm gay
>have girlfriends as beard before this
>go on trip to capital city in my state
>meet guy from home town who I know is gay
>go to his hotel room
>suck his cock til he blows in my mouth
>get depressed until I leave home town for capital city for good
>love being gay
>>
When I was 11, other kid is in a relationship with a guy now, im pretty sure this event turned me bi. go figure.
>>
>>5444184
so who won?
>>
>>5440097
I was once OP on a 4chan thread. I think that was pretty gay.
>>
>>5444656
This tbqh familia
>>
>>5444652
I did I suppose. We were both prob 2in-3in unerect but I had .5in - 1in more in width.

My memory is pretty hazy about things at that age, but I definitely won.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.