[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else /degeneratesubhumantrash/ here? >cripplingly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1423641979529.jpg (18 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1423641979529.jpg
18 KB, 400x386
anyone else /degeneratesubhumantrash/ here?

>cripplingly AGP and selfmedding hormones
>intense yellow fever
>barely avoid getting caught staring at cute girls and their arms and breasts on public transit and imagine infesting them and wearing their body
>have taken women's clothing from donation bins
>get drunk or high every day and stay up all night
>overall bad person

feel free to either suggest how to help myself or share why you're even worse than I am
>>
seek professional help to deal with your crippling self esteem issues, dysphoria and substance abuse problems. If your not feeling in a stable mental state stop self medding to avoid falling into self harming. Getting drunk every night and taking estro will fuck you up and can make you really sick. If you keep doing this your probably gonna end up in hospital or dead
>>
>>5440005
Melly stop this pls
>>
>>5440009
therapists are completely useless in my experience
>>
>>5440009
and admittedly I don't actually drink that often, much more rare, just added it in for extra flavour
>>
>>5440005
Same way OP, except without the self med. I don't fucking know what to do at this point as I still live with my parents at 22 and they're muslim. I'm thinking changing my identity and leaving my family forever, hoping they think I'm dead and living out the rest of my life in my extreme faggotry. Good luck!
>>
>>5440023

the problem is that 90% of therapists have little to no experience in dealing with trans people so they basically just treat them as if they have depression/anxiety and aren't trans which is really shitty for both sides.

gotta keep looking until you find a good one that you connect with an accept that you might have a couple misses. For some people their problems are big enough that they can't sort them out on their own and they need a helping hand.
>>
>>5440040
even the ones that include it as a topic of specialization are shitty. I don't think it's a matter of being inexperienced, but just a matter of therapy being shitty
>>
>>5440046

No I've got one at the moment who accepts transitioning as a legitimate medical issue which needs to be professionally resolved, and is willing to help me work through that, all my other raft of shit on the basis that I'm going to be transitioning. There are good ones out there.
>>
>>5440054
the problem isn't that therapists won't accept transitioning as a valid course of action, it's just that they're bad. and what's to say that transitioning is even right? honestly every therapist I've seen is just bad. not antagonistic, not bad-intentioned, not hypocritical, not anti-trans, just unhelpful
>>
>>5440118

When every therapist you see is just "bad" or unhelpful you need to take a look at how you're approaching therapy. Sessions are a 2 way street and if you're oppositional and antagonistic no therapist is going to be able to help you no matter how good you are. I'm not saying you're entirely fucked and all your problems are your own fault, but you have to give a little before you can expect to get back
>>
>>5440121
How are they not bad when their questions literally never breach
>do you feel... Down?
Tier bullshit like going down the Webmd list of symptoms and asking if you have them?
>>
>>5440136

you need to engage with them and offer up more than the bare minimum of just providing direct answers to their questions, use their questions as starting points to talk about whats bothering you and what your issues are
>>
>>5440170
I do. I've written up detailed descriptions of what bothers me. I'm not withholding information but You need to give something more to work with
>>
>imagine infesting them and wearing their body
what da fuck

why are frogposters such creepios?
>>
>>5443060
i just really, really want to be a girl tb᠎h fa᠎m and get jealous
>>
>>5440005
>infesting them and wearing their body
There's a hentai for that.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.