[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my sister who I thought was a lesbian just broke up with her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1448256037637.jpg (53 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1448256037637.jpg
53 KB, 403x403
So my sister who I thought was a lesbian just broke up with her long time gf of a few years and now shes apparently dating guys again.
Is this normal? Is this just her way of dealing with screwing up her relationship so now after nearly a a decade of being proudly gay shes just going back to guys?
How should I feel about this? I was the first one she came out to and I supported her from the start and now hearing this just makes me kinda pissed off. Mainly because I always had a feeling in the back of my head that she wasnt gay and just doing it out of convenience or some other reason. Please tell me I didnt just support someone through a prolonged but stereotypical lesbian phase.
>>
Lesbian aren't real
>>
>>5438251

ignore it and see what happens. its not like 'common' or the norm to experiment that late in the game, but my parents got concerned when they heard stories of me making out with girls despite being gay for the last 10 years.

some people just need to re-experiment. some people use 'gay' cuz its convenient but we all know it smore of a scale and sometimes you slide back.

sometimes you been gay for so long that heterosexuality is like a new fetish.

whatever the reason, just 'meh' it i say.
>>
>>5438259
I dont think I can just meh this away. Shes been brandishing the gay pride banner for a decade but its really just that I dont hope that I was secretly right after all these years. That I knew she was just doing this for reasons shes done so much other bullshit in life. Mainly attention and her way to "rebel" against our parents. I hope I'm wrong and shes just trying to get over her ex.
>>
>>5438303

>i dont think i can just meh this away

why? i mean whats the big deal. you put up with her deciding to sleep with women, why not put up with her deciding to sleep wtih men?

realistically it in no way impacts your life like at all. if she doesnt ask, dont talk about it. there is no reason to be this concerned about who your sister dates.
>>
>>5438251
Was she one of the hot lesbians? They aren't real in the long-term.
>>
>>5438254
I'd have to agree
>>
>>5438254

basically this.
>>
>>5438251
Perfectly normal. Lesbianism doesn't actually exist, women go lesbian to attract more male attention.

The path your sister went down is the inevitable path of all lesbians. They are merely appropriating male sexuality, as only men can be gay.
>>
Lesbianism doesn't seem like such a good idea as they start to get older and realize one of them will have to be the beta-provider. Much better strategy would be for them both to marry some suckers and keep the lesbian shenanigans on the down low while their husbands are working. After a few babies and 5-10 years of marriage they can say they aren't happy, then bleed their husbands dry from alimony and child support, keep the house, pool their resources and live happily ever after.
>>
>>5438254

You can tell by the 4chan posts and how you never see women dating and fucking and marrying each other.
>>
>>5438562

>beta-provider

Real life doesn't work like your /r9k/ hugbox. I can't wait to find a nice woman to settle down with so I can raise a family with her and provide for them. One of my best friends has that now, minus the babies so far. She's so damn smart she gets to just work from home all day doing programming shit while her beautiful wife tends to the house and cooking. Shit, that sounds like the life.
>>
>>5438599
Well, I'm glad that's an option for you.
>>
>>5438251
straightish here. I had to check I wasn't gay by sleeping with a guy. She's doing the same.
Female genitals were made for dicks and hard fucking. When she gets sick of her new boyfriend being an ass she'll go back to women and find one with a strapon and descent stamina.
>>
>>5438251
She's likely bisexual, so what? There are more bisexual women than lesbian women.
>>
File: 1432501996114.jpg (324 KB, 850x1870) Image search: [Google]
1432501996114.jpg
324 KB, 850x1870
>>5438251

How old are you and you still believe in lesbians?
>>
File: 1350273890236.gif (150 KB, 161x250) Image search: [Google]
1350273890236.gif
150 KB, 161x250
>>5438251
>>5438254
>>5438469
>>5438477

BISEXUAL ERASURE IN ACTION
>>
>>5440411
I'm bisexual and I'm more upset at the sister for hiding her bisexuality and pretending to be a lesbian. Apparently she's pretending to be straight now? Pretty gross.
>>
>>5438251
Call her a jewess c.u.ck who is a cock tease and breaks the hearts of lesbos everywhere.
>good goyim dot tiff
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.