[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I meet girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 540x535) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 540x535
Gay guys have grindr and all those gay bars. What's a young lesbo to do?
>>
go to straight bars and flirt with drunk women.
>>
>>5437859

Can't you walk into a tattoo parlor and get a lesbo gf?
>>
A lot of gay and gay friendly bars have ladies' nights.
>>
>>5438228
All gay bars where I live are LGBT bars, and specific nights have been discontinued because it was excluding. A regular brown bar holds ladies nights one day each month. I don't understand how it would be hard to meet lesbians really.
>>
1. Download the app "her"

2. Get bitches
>>
Lesbo bars are a thing, anon.
>>
>>5441060
Not really. Women in general aren't into bar or hookup culture and most lez bars have closed down because the dykes who opened them are all old and have settled down. The new generation has plenty of college campuses for desperate lesbians to stalk and predate drunk straight girls. This is the primary method of lesbian recruitment.
>>
Maybe at the ladies-restroom ... talk some chick up about her lipstick, chat with her and then kindly ask if she would mind if you get a taste on it.
You could also compliment them on their bras ... bang! breastfondling!

"Mind if I lick your tampon, it looks delicious, girrrrl."

>I don't know shit about women, I'm gay, I don't have to.
>>
>>5441760

10/10 would get gay with
>>
>>5437859
Yes how lesbians hook up has always been a mystery to me. Only men ever seem to be bothered to chase and set up places for meeting so if there are no men how does it happen?
>>
>>5441056
Her is only on ios. Their old app dattch is still on the android store, but it's barely functional and no one uses it anymore

>>5437859
Just get on tinder and set your preferences to female. I've met things of lesbians on tinder. Although be prepared, you're gonna get a lot of straight girls looking for 3ways with their bfs
>>
>>5437859
Internet is apparently the only way now. What with bars extinct. Internet or circumstantial luck. Okcupid, Her, tinder, go and get it.
>>
>>5437859
Remember not so long ago us gay men didn't even have Grindr. We found other gay guys at cruise grounds or with numbers and emails in toilets.

Why not start a new wave of sexual deviancy by starting the trend of lesbian cruising? Make it have a catchy name, choose a nice forest, and you'll find all the dykes my dear.
>>
>>5437859
Where do you live, OP?
>>
>>5441979

Call it "Hans Brinkering"
>>
My local gay bar has a lot of lesbians in it. I always figured gay bars were for both kinds of homo.
>>
>>5442019
I'm guessing that's a lesbian joke??
>>
>>5442000
Conservative Corn Hell aka Indiana. I'll be off to college in Illinois soon, though.
>>
>>5442043

Don't lesbians want to stick their fingers in dykes?
>>
I've seen more lesbians in local gay bar than gays
But lesbians in general really like animals, so you might want to get a dog and start going to dog places
>>
>>5442243
What part? I'm in northern Indiana
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.