[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 23 today and I feel like I need to settle down somewhat.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 255x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 255x184
I'm 23 today and I feel like I need to settle down somewhat. Is this legitament?
What age do most gay men chill out?
Also where the fuck are all the gay men over 21 and under 38~?
They don't fucking exist around me.
>>
>>5437490

where do you exist? cuz i exist in la and every guy i meet is between 21 and 38. hard to find cute barely legal boys but i digress.

>what age do most gay men chill out

there isnt one. there are single men up through their 50s and 60s. gays admittedly have a harder time 'chilling out' cuz were more promiscuous. hard to tie us down.
>>
>>5437545
I'm in fucking California.... San Diego area.

I see the occasional 2 something. But I have to sift through 30 18-21 fems to get there.
Let's switch spots bro.

Makes sense. I didn't know with the whole gay marriage thing If people would start actually settling.
>>
Too young for me.
>>
>>5437566

millions of gays do settle, there just isnt an age for it. and if you notice, heteros are even starting to have less and less of an age for it. people are beginning to realize that societies standards about when to settle down or flawed. you shoudl settle down when you actually find someone, not when you're 24 and the person you just met is kinda okay.

gays always had that sort of mindset because no one really cared what we did.

but yeah id trade with you. not a big fan of fem, but here in la everyone i talk to is about mid 20s
>>
>>5437571

not that i mind guys in their 20s, i just get the occassional hankering for a barely legal boy butt to eat.
>>
>>5437576
Not me. I don't swing for dudes under 25 anymore.
I'm abnormally emotionally vacant for my age. Most people younger usually don't like that. I don't like it either so eh. But totally not surprised that's how La is. I barely see kids anywhere when I go up there.

Yeah I have noticed that with straights too. I support it but there definatley is merit to settling down earlier. Usually incorporates order into life. But I defiantly don't think it's for everyone. Risk of getting the wrong person is not usually worth the stability.
>>
>>5437617

bummer, im 23, we coulda had you come up to la and sit on my face.

you say theres merit to 'settling down' but honestly theres no order in a hard core divorce, and lets be real, its either that or really unhappy relationships down the road.

you can have a perfectly ordered life when you are single. i dont see how having apartner changes that. i go to work every morning at 9 am, come home, work on my hobbies, hang out with friends... i dont see how a partner would make it more ordered
>>
>>5437630
Ehhh I guess I agree. I defiantly don't think marriage is great.
I'm generally against the institution when the government is involved but I still don't think it's useless. There may not be a lot it can do but I believe a contract like marriage has some pluses towards mental health and success. I know in straight couples it has shown that at times in a few studies. But that's probably because of how strong straights are conditioned to marry. Idk.

depends on how you carry yourself. That will be the deciding point if I carry my ass to your face.
>>
>>5437490

You've got at least 70 years of your life left and you want to "settle down"?
>>
>>5437698
Idk. I don't wanna be old and trying to pick up dudes. Gotta get em while their young.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.