[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX1 RUm3W4Ts Insane alien c
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: 1450911408017.png (414 KB, 594x330) Image search: [Google]
1450911408017.png
414 KB, 594x330
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX1RUm3W4Ts

Insane alien creature tries to explain human mating rituals.
>>
>>5435827
This is the shittiest marketing I've seen today. And I saw a drunk Santa with a broken bell. Mix it up, girlfriend.
>>
>>5435827
If it weren't for the eye spacing that disease would be so awesome.
>>
>>5435827
i watched it a little but i got the sudden urge to murder her so i stopped watching.
i think i get it now...
>>
>>5435827

i think the genetic thing works REALLY well for her. i find her pretty. not a fan of her voice though.
>>
>>5435827

she was REALLY sweet in the other video i saw of her. more sassy trans BS in this one. unfortunate.
>>
File: 1372985190776811.jpg (135 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1372985190776811.jpg
135 KB, 800x800
Gross.
>>
>>5435827
is that a dragon dildo next to the candle?
cliche much?
>>
>>5435827
So many first world problems incarnate in such a long pointless rant. And they say the middle class is dead. As long as there are idle rich white kids, feminism will survive.
>>
>>5435927
>Being this jelly
>>
>how to date a trans woman
HEY WOMAN I AM MAN
>because implying transbians will ever have a normal sex life
DATE ME
~bleh guhh okay shooesss~
WOW THIS DATE IS GOING WELL WHAT ARE YOUR INTERESTS
~Iike I don't know, shoes and shoes, bluh guhh~
FABULOUS, HERE ARE MY INTERESTS
WELL GEE THIS WAS A FUN DATE HOW ABOUT SOME CASUAL SEX
~well you did buy me food, so that is a fair trade~
>protip for all pro chasers; humans need food, buy them food and they will want to have sex with you
OH MAH GOD TRANNY BUTT IS AWESOMMME
~bluh guh just mind my pronouns shitlord shooooes~
SHUT UP I'M GONNA PUNCH YOU IN THE BALLS NOW
~uguu my true fetish now I am reborn as a pure maiden~

The End. Fuck youtube.
>>
>>5435827
ugh, i hadn't seen his narcissistic face in a year and now he's pretending to be a girl.
please stop resurfacing this cunt.
>>
>>5435827
Looks qt, but that voice makes me cringe so I didn't watch it

Here's my how-to:

Be honest, be nice, and pick someone who isn't crazy

easy
>>
>>5436670
>and pick someone who isn't crazy
you are not making this easy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcNco-mM700
>>
>>5436673
You can basically avoid 90% of the crazy by finding people who have been transitioned for more than a couple years

It takes a while for these girls to become .. secure, or not uncomfortable with themselves.

Also, having a good voice is important, because it means they're not lazy
>>
>>5436658
>SHUT UP I'M GONNA PUNCH YOU IN THE BALLS NOW
>~uguu my true fetish now I am reborn as a pure maiden~
CBT is my true fetish, too
>>
>>5436681
and here is thought the issues just got more severe with every reality check over time.
>>
>>5436698
I think that people who stay on 4chan for years, which are the entirety of your sample size, are usually the kind of people who don't get better.

I have met very few people 2+ years into transition who were crazy... they start out crazy, a lot of the time, but then mellow out eventually...
>>
>>5436698
>every reality check
Like?

Most trans women calm down significantly after a few years, unless, rarely, they get stuck somewhere.
>>
>>5436706
>>5436713
wait you mean to tell most of them are satisfied with their results?
that is unbelievable to me for two major reasons. i have yet to meet a how you call it.. cis woman that was satisfied with her looks and her body. and the other reason the doctors are not wizards they can chop some stuff up and try to make cabbage out or carrots but they are pretty limited in what they can do and many ways to fuck it all up.
>>
>>5435827
I think stef is cool, even before she came out as trans.
>>
>>5436769
>wait you mean to tell most of them are satisfied with their results?
Yes.

>cis woman that was satisfied with her looks and her body.
And so it is for a lot of trans women. Unless you're some retarded autist who thinks all women are crazy for it, it's normal on both ends.

> the doctors are not wizards they can chop some stuff up and try to make cabbage out or carrots but they are pretty limited in what they can do and many ways to fuck it all up.
That made no sense.
>>
>>5436769
I don't think many people in general are totally satisfied with how they look, but I'm not talking about satisfaction.. I'm talking about craziness

most women, trans or cis, may not be totally satisfied, but after a while, most women learn self-acceptance, so maybe they would like to change some things, but those things don't dominate their personality or cause much emotional distress
>>
>>5436788
interesting, many guys say that all women are crazy i have said it many times. it's a joke with a hint of truth to it.
most of us don't really think that but we all think they can make their own life pretty miserable on their own without our help. which is why men are so dumbfounded by feminazi claims.
>>
>>5436796
The "all women are crazy" thing is strange to me

Seems like men are just as crazy as women, though perhaps in different ways. So many of us human beings are just broken or damaged in one way or another... this world can be a really cold or cruel place.

Maybe men help women, but women also help men. The world is all the better when people can come together and help each other, and make each other feel... like, at last, they aren't alone.
>>
>>5436803
>Maybe men help women, but women also help men.
definitely you are way more balanced and supposedly have a higher life expectancy in a relationship.
however being a father decreases your life expectancy as a male by a significant percentage which is weird as fuark.
>>
>>5436807

Stress has bad long-term health effects. Being the primary breadwinner when you have children is extremely stressful over a long period of time, regardless of whether you're a man or a women, but men have typically filled that role until fairly recently.
>>
>>5436670

>be nice

Good idea if you want to get friend zoned.
>>
>>5436658
Underrated post
>>
>>5435846

What disease is it?
>>
File: laughing.jpg (9 KB, 284x160) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
9 KB, 284x160
>>5436658
>I'M GONNA PUNCH YOU IN THE BALLS NOW
>>
>>5437721
She has waarenburg syndrome
>>
>>5438441

Looking over the Wikipedia page, it seems like nothing but negatives. What's so great about it?
>>
>>5436658
What if they are post op?
>>
File: 1400774688635.png (643 KB, 692x623) Image search: [Google]
1400774688635.png
643 KB, 692x623
>>5439032

>grab her shaft, pretending mine went all the way through

I'm an MtF. I don't understand, why is this hot? I get the "fucking a male so inferior and effeminate he became a weak female" (and tbqh I think it's pretty fucking hot), but what's the draw here?
>>
>>5436030
You just supported your "and they say the middle class is dead" by talking about rich white kids...
Who are rich...
Not middle class...
f a m, no...
>>
File: 1320117205387.jpg (23 KB, 300x477) Image search: [Google]
1320117205387.jpg
23 KB, 300x477
>>5435827
That was so annoying and boring.
Reminded me why I stopped dating western tfm and only date cute young ladyboys instead.
>>
>>5439032
>grab her shaft, pretending mine went all the way through
What does that even mean?
>>
>>5439195
No one likes post-op.
>>
>>5435827
>if you're attracted to a trans woman you're straight regardless of how far into transition they are

now this is just bullshit. I love how you can just say you're a women and all the sudden you just are one so people have to treat you as if you're a cis women and ignore the fact that you're trans.

I can't wait til we can get to the point in science where we'll be able to easily tell who is actually trans and who is just fucked up.
>>
>>5440274
I keep wanting to give western trans girls a chance but they are toxic
East and southeast Asia for perfect trans girlfriend.
>>
>>5438989
Makes your eyes an extremely bright blue colour that's impossible to get without that disease.
>>
>>5441832
I doubt there is a hard dividing line between 'actually trans' and 'just fucked up'; quite a lot of us are probably somewhere inbetween.
>>
i dunno what they are but i've seen their vids. their egalitarian "radical" gender nonbinary shit is disagreeable but fuck they are cute as heck
>>
>>5435944
lmao nice
>>
>>5436679
why
>>
>>5436803
Women are crazy
>say one thing, mean the opposite
>i wont tell you what you did wrong, you should know
>do as i say not as i do
>my best friend, what a bitch
>that thing you did 3 years ago and only once is now relevent to a different argument

I could go on
men are also crazy, but in a simple and linear fashion that makes sense, because we can be really stupid but we just roll with it and enjoy it
>>
>>5440274
What an ugly caricature of femininity. At least the homely white trans girls look like real people.
>>
>>5436044
>being this delusional
>>
She doesn't look bad if you pause it, but the way her face moves is just flat out weird.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.