[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I am a 20 year old tranny >Started college only this past
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: watchmen-skeletons_00426100.jpg (368 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
watchmen-skeletons_00426100.jpg
368 KB, 1920x1200
>I am a 20 year old tranny
>Started college only this past semester because I was too suicidal to care to do anything the past two years due in part to being a tranny
>Started HRT just 4 months ago
>Now most people in my year are, of course, 18
>Read something somewhere that the people that enter the workforce within 5 years of you will be your peers at work throughout life, maybe it was about networking
>By the time I start my senior year as a 23 year old, the freshmen, people just 3 years behind me will of course, be 18
>That's no big deal in abstract
>But then I realized, that group just 3 years behind me but 5 years younger than I, will include other trannies that are stopping puberty before it starts at this very moment
>With all the recent trans exposure over the past year, there's no way they're not seeking treatment right now
>They will be able to date and live as teenagers comfortable in their own skin in high school
>They, and the trannies 2 years younger than they are will be among my peers throughout life
>They are the phantoms of what my life could have been, and will follow me all my life

The ride never ends.
>>
File: roaches.png (10 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
roaches.png
10 KB, 645x773
>>
Cry me a fucking river. I'm 27 and started at 22. Your life isn't over, it's just beginning, but you won't be able to see that for another couple of years at least. Stop comparing yourself to every bitch out there lucky enough to have the support and awareness to start earlier than you did, and focus on your own damn business.
>>
File: 1448415986496.png (121 KB, 500x306) Image search: [Google]
1448415986496.png
121 KB, 500x306
>no chance to get education
>no talents to get a career
>mfw no horse in this race
>>
File: images_0.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images_0.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>5435895

Talent is worked for. Great artists don't become great without hours of hard work. Same with scientists and mathematicians. You dont need anything but determination. Get off your ass and get your life on track before you're 40 and working at subway.
>>
>>5435915
There are no careers in my field of art. If I get super lucky I can make some money with freelance shit, in any realistic scenario I leech off of someone or something.
>>
>tfw realised at 18
>20 now
>didn't start transitioning then because I wanted "to be sure"
Tbh I'm pissed I didn't come to my senses sooner

Please end my suffering.
>>
>>5435686
>>They will be able to date and live as teenagers comfortable in their own skin in high school

Don't be silly. They still have male bodies and penis. I bet they still feel like horrible fake people.
>>
>>5436639

If they're self medding estradiol (since doctors don't prescribe anything but testosterone blockers to kids) they don't have bodies anything like a male's beyond reproductive organs.
>>
>>5436580
>tfw 23 and cant afford them
im just going to an hero desu
>>
>>5436580
>>didn't start transitioning then because I wanted "to be sure"

That's good, nobody should do this without being completely sure. This is the rest of your life.
>>
>>5437422

Do you live in the US and can you afford to see a doctor?
>>
>>5435686
Feels
>>
>>5437448
I mean fair enough, but I've only gotten more masculine over that time. I should have taken T blockers at least

>>5437422
I feel you anon.
>>
>>5435686

>there will always be someone with a more ideal body than me

Welcome to the real world for literally everyone bar that one demi-god

>the people that enter the workforce within 5 years of you will be your peers at work throughout life

You're most likely going to swap careers or at the very least jobs/companies many times in your life. You can also move places. There are so, so many opportunities to start anew and meet new people.
>>
if you spend your entire life comparing yourself to other people you're always going to be unhappy. be proud of your own success and that your own body looks more like how it should be every day
>>
>>5440086
Oh. That's p sage senpai.
>>
File: cd.png (74 KB, 428x336) Image search: [Google]
cd.png
74 KB, 428x336
Hey /lgbt/

I'm a closet CD looking to suck my first cock. Purely sexual. What's the best way to find a guy? ASAP...

Currently trying craigslist.
>>
File: WHYWHYWHYWHY.gif (1002 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
WHYWHYWHYWHY.gif
1002 KB, 500x341
>kicked out at 15 for wanting to be a girl
>24 now
>still haven't transitioned because I can't afford it
>permanently disabled during an accident while working construction while trying to save up to transition
>living off workers comp because I can't work
>been trying to learn programming to work from home but I suck
>barely enough to pay for rent and ramen in this 5 bedroom apartment with a shit ton of annoying roommates

All I wanted was to be a cute girl. It's all I ever wanted. I want to fucking die.
>>
>>5441097
Got really close to doing it before but then I literally lost interest when I was going to go through with it. Anyway, best advice, Tinder. If you're an even moderatley good looking guy, you'll get tons of matches from men. Just tell them you want them to treat you however and you want to wear X. Most, if not all of them are into it or don't care.
>>
>people making a big deal of looking good instead of securing their career
What do you think you will all look like in twenty or thirty years?
>>5441215
Watch him. He's a poor, hopeless disabled construction worker for he fell to the cute girly boy utopia but, hey, the most important is to conform to some gender!
>>
File: jazz.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
jazz.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
take it from an early transitioner, high school was not a breeze

even though i passed effortlessly that didn't change high school boys' inherent immaturity, no guy that age wants to admit to his peers that he wants to date the girl with a dick, even if she's a cute girl with a dick

watch the I am Jazz show, same story. she transitioned even earlier than me and she still faced the same exact issues

it just isn't realistic to expect boys of this current cultural paradigm to be open to that
>>
>>5435929

Animation Industry, Storybook illustrator desu, if you draw/paint. Personally, im an artist, but Im going to get a science degree. Its not my passion, but I don't hate it, and it makes good money. All I care about is being able to afford my art studio, it's a hobby for me. I dont want to spoil that by making it my job. If I make it big as an artist it's going to be by luck anyways, might as well have a back-up. That's just me though.
>>
>>5435686
>With all the recent trans exposure over the past year, there's no way they're not seeking treatment right now

lol

I've known about all that stuff since I was around 15/16 and was just too scared to do anything because I didn't want people to think I'm a faggot. It's been 6 years and I still haven't done shit but point is people won't just do shit because they know what it is.
>>
>>5441215

Wow, that really sucks, anon. What happened and who was at fault?

>>5441732

Dating in high school's clearly the most minor of the points, though. You probably don't even need to think about any surgery besides SRS. And I am sure the moment you popped into college, you could get a date. I still lost the last two years of my life to a mixture of depression, self-defeatism, fear, and transphobia. And others like >>5441215 are even worse off than I am.

But I'm curious, what made you start early? Did you do it the official way and tell your parents or did you self-med? How old were you then and how old are you now? The reason I ask is because while I was upset when I made the thread, I've come to think I didn't really deserve to transition early, anyway. There were tons of hints and I had the intelligence to do something with them if I had only been so inclined (bit of a lament here). I mean, I'm still upset, but now that I've made sense of my past, I realize that my future in that time wasn't quite so far out of my hands as I thought. And somehow, despite the fact that changes nothing about the situation I'm living, I don't feel as sharply agitated and anguished anymore. I just want to know the difference between us that led to these different lives, though I could probably never know that without knowing you personally in that time.

Now, the earlier anon who's on worker's compensation really did deserve to transition early, though (speaking in comparison to myself who was to cowardly to do anything, not you; you attempted it as well, so you deserve to as well, in my mind). She had the determination, the vision, and the courage I didn't have, and now she's suffering quite unfairly for it.

Sorry if that reads like gibberish.
>>
>>5441572
His parents kicked him out at fucking 15. That's fucking neglect and child abuse. His parents should have been strung up on criminal charges.
>>
>>5442562

Oh no, I understand, I was reading lots of content on transition (clearly not enough) and watching transition vids on YouTube at 16. I meant that what's changed should be the social acceptability of being trans, at least in the cities and towns surrounding my university, so they will be more likely to come out instead of keeping things close to their chests like we did.
>>
>>5441732

Probably doesn't help that they televised this shit so everybody knew and going out with her would put you in the spotlight.
>>
>>5441572
>>5442861

>He
>His

Let's not add insult to injury.
>>
>>5441732
Shut up girl. Your life is still a dream to compared to most of us. You should have just hooked up with boys from the town over
>>
>almost started at 18
>almost started at 19
>almost started at 20
>ehh I'll move out before I start
>end up starting at 25
I was stupid
>end up passing anyway
>>
>>5442562
Hello past me / present you, get off your sorry ass and start now instead of suffering through another six years of depression, self loathing and irreversible masculinization before finally starting.

Sincerely, present me / future you.
>>
>>5442861
Yet he's still kicked out, poor and stuck in a dead-end wageslave job. But, great, we know it's his parents' fault.
>>
>>5443412

Exact same boat but at least I saved up enough money living with mom and dad to afford good ffs. Now I just need a way to deal with my 23 inch line backer shoulders.
>>
>>5435686
>tfw trans but did not Transition yet, about 20 years old but sister still compliments on my boobs
>>
>>5435686
slippery slopes

girl

you are a little worrysome thing :(

try meditating and relaxing
>>
>>5444643

Is that a poem?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.