[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MtF Trans Resources
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Post'em!
I need:
Over-the-counter hormone replacement drugs,
Something to drop testosterone,
Fake breasts,
Ways to reduce fat without gaining muscle.
Anything else is appreciated.
>>
>>5435592
1. kill women and suck the estrogen out of their ovaries
2. inject bleach into testicles
3. go to home depot, but some great stuff, inject into chest
4. bulimia and anorexia
>>
>>5435592
>Over-the-counter hormone replacement drugs
Where do you live? If in a place where hormones are controlled substances, and informed consent is not in use, buy Androcur and... I forget which 17b estradiol they carry. Anyway, QHI. Good results. Costs a bit, but that's life.

>Something to drop testosterone
Androcur

>Fake breasts
Some silicone inserts are probably your best bet. You'll be growing breasts of your own that may be smaller than you like, and having a bit of bust early on does a lot of good.

>Ways to reduce fat without gaining muscle.
Eating a bit less than maintenance cost of your body. Exercise anyway, since your muscles will melt away regardless with little testosterone in you.
>>
>>5435592

BTW can I criticize parts of the concept of transsexuality without hating trans people?
>>
>>5435592
Depending on which country you live in, straight hrt might be officially otc. If not, online pharmacies are a thing.

>>5436767
Yes, just as you can pretend cancer doesn't exist in front of a cancer patient and hope they don't hate you when they die of it.
>>
>>5435592
>get diagnosed
>mones free
>srs free
>?????
>profit
>>
>>5436774
Criticizing parts of the concept of transsexuality doesn't equate denying transsexuality.

I go all my way carefully wording my sentence to avoid that exact misinterpretation and you still manage it.
>>
>>5435592
Most of what you're looking for is in this OP. >>5423756
Also you really should have posted there.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.