[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Hormones reversible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 250px-Progesterone-3D-vdW.png (37 KB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
250px-Progesterone-3D-vdW.png
37 KB, 250x200
Are Hormones reversible?
>>
EDIT: Hormonal Treatment Men to Female.
>>
>>5435399
Mostly. After a few years deprived of adequate testosterone, sperm production is unlikely to ever start again, and only a small amount of breast growth is going away without surgery.
>>
>>5435404
This but it completely depends on the individual and the length of treatment... and as far as sperm production goes, my endo has had a couple of patients where.. even after a decade of being on spiro and E.. some of them were still able to produce sperm.. though aided extraction was required. Not entirely sure what aided extraction entails... but I like to think they just cattle prodded the person's balls.
>>
This is fucking scary stuff. Don't want to rely of medical community to supply my life/10
>>
>>5436103
Care to elaborate, sweet Anon?
>>
File: oh_shit_I_missed_a_HRT_dose.webm (3 MB, 1200x720) Image search: [Google]
oh_shit_I_missed_a_HRT_dose.webm
3 MB, 1200x720
>>
>>5436220
What in the actual fuck is that from?
Also instead of taking HRT just get fake boobs. That's much better, because it doesn't entail, whatever the fuck that is....
>>
isn't that from TREADS?
>>
>>5435397
Very much after two months.
It also depend how many years you've been on them. I would say after 3-4+ years Some changes are completely irreversible and your endocrine system will never be the same as before.
>>
>>5435397
MtF: Completely within 3 months. YMMV after that.
FtM: YMMV. Until you have your parts, you are able to fall pregnant, however, reverting fully to a woman after like 1yr+ is highly unlikely.

Also: Hormones are scary. DO NOT TOUCH them if you are not committed to take them for life, and for any potentially irrreversible effect or side effect.
>>
>>5436319
possession
>>
>>5436220
>>5436319
>>5437439
Where the fuck does the blood come from, her ears?

Holy fucking shit.
>>
>>5437431
>MtF: Completely within 3 months. YMMV after that.
>implying
you could loose fertility permanently after a month of being on mones.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.