[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What am I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
File: suicide.jpg (145 KB, 624x950) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
145 KB, 624x950
Wtf is wrong with me, /LGBT/? I'm a young cis male who knows he was born with a penis and knows cutting it off won't change that. I'll take my Y chromosome with me to the grave, I know I'll always be a guy. That said I'm putting serious long-term consideration into becoming a femboy. I'm still a virgin, and I'm pretty sure I'm straight and just bicurious, which is why I'm questioning why I tried to get prescribed spiro for acne. I'm not gay/queer/whatever, but I really hate my physical masculinity. I'm Chewbacca's first cousin, and I have the thighs of Zeus. Besides my hair, legs, and broad traps, I feel like I could pass once I lose a few pounds (which I'm changing my diet to accomodate). I just don't want to look manly. I've added natural androgen blocking foods and teas to my diet. I've got quads my gym friends would kill for and I'm trying to throw them away. Is this dysphoria?
>>
>>5435158

got pics?

its funny cuz you basically said 'once you take aside all my manly features, id pass for a woman'.

well, yeah. the question is why do you want to be fem? do you want to be fem, or slutty? or fancy? is it really feminimity you want? what isit about it.

look into that and you might find you're looking for the wrong thing. a lot of gays want to be fem cuz its associated with sluttiness, the bottom, etc.

but you can be a man slut with a man body.
>>
>>5435189
I don't associate femininity with sluttyness... I just wish I was more androgenous and being feminine to me seems more beautiful, albeit vain... Muscly guys just get old and ugly... Am I afraid of that? To an extent. Pics soon.
>>
>>5435206

thats a weird persepctive. most people i have talked to both on 4chan and off believe that men, especially fit men have a much easier time maintaining their looks as they get older.

women already rely on make up and such from thier 20s, but men jsut tend to get more handsome and dignified looking. especially in the gay community its easy to be considered hot even as you get old.
>>
>>5435206
>>5435227

i myself am a bit feminine looking and i know that means i wont age well, as a man. one thing you gotta remember is even if you can pass now, you will still age as a man.
>>
File: 20151223_183236-1-1.jpg (551 KB, 2177x2297) Image search: [Google]
20151223_183236-1-1.jpg
551 KB, 2177x2297
I have a lot of weight to lose... Very square from the front, and love handles.

My dilemma in all this is more around hormonal stuff, specifically androgen blockers. I know I can't change my genes, but it would make having less muscle easier. I'm sometimes disgusted by how I look naked... I might be just a whiny bitch, but I know I dislike how big I've gotten (6ft and bigger muscles).

No full size mirror atm, and legs look exaggerated from top-down perspective. More pics later.
>>
File: jhasdkflkaf.jpg (246 KB, 2000x3001) Image search: [Google]
jhasdkflkaf.jpg
246 KB, 2000x3001
>>5435158
>>5435206
w8 same, I've never really had a fem personality. Just fem interests and I've been dressing more androgynously lately. Also I'm homoflexable, def not straight. Kinda like the femboy from of a tomboy if that makes sense...

It's fun, just do whatever you want and your probably gonna get some shit. I was called "sweetie" at bestbuy the other day and a drunk homeless person tried to grope my chest but I live in a super crowded city so shit like that happens to anyone expressing femininely.
>>
>>5435227
I know getting older is absolute, but I don't want to be a big guy, and I feel getting older is making getting bigger easier.
>>
>>5435307
>I know getting older is absolute
Getting older is 100% optional
>>
File: le hidden face meme.jpg (293 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
le hidden face meme.jpg
293 KB, 1200x1200
>>5435307

ur 6 foot ur already a big guy, and you got a mans body. not a bad one at that i might add. why do you need to be a woman? most women dont get to be that pretty and most have odd bodies they hate too. so make a decision but just know none of us really have that 'be perfect' option.

id trade bodies with you in a heartbeat
>>
>have nice skinny body that I'm pretty happy with
>but have a long man face with a caveman skull
So close.
>>
File: rxDJC3p.png (97 KB, 373x200) Image search: [Google]
rxDJC3p.png
97 KB, 373x200
>>5435319
You're precisely what makes me hate myself more for hating my body... WHY DO I HATE MY FRAME? IN MY /FIT/ DAYS I DIDN'T WANT TO LOOK MASCULINE, I JUST WANTED TO GET TONED
>>
>>5435346
You're not really in charge of dysphoria.

If getting more physically feminine makes you more at peace with yourself, that's what you should do. It's your body.
>>
>>5435351
I'm all for this, but all anyone has told me to do for this is drugs. I already don't eat meat, and supposedly a high carb diet slows down testosterone production, but I'm trying to lose weight so I'm not eating white carbs and limiting protein to lose muscle. Anyone else have their own two cents on this?
>>
File: 20151223_210506-1.jpg (597 KB, 1500x2788) Image search: [Google]
20151223_210506-1.jpg
597 KB, 1500x2788
Inb4 zeus legs
>>
>>5435734
Holy minotaur legs Mr. Zeus.
>>
>>5435346
It's dysphoria.

You're possibly not cis.
>>
>>5435287
Just accept it, don't give a fuck. There better thing to worry about then your appearance.
>>
>>5435734
Do you even lift? Are you legitimately worried about looking to manly because you're "big"? You're small bro.
>>
I can try and see a dermatologist about acne, but i have no idea how to get spiro or any androgen blockers beyond that. (pediatrician said spiro was really extreme for my age and acne).

Any help/guidance appreciated.
>>
I just wish there was an alternative to risking my kidneys to look effeminate.
>>
>>5438613
If you're a statesian (which I must assume you are since you're after spiro), you can just tell someone at a nearby clinic using the informed consent model that your suffering from gender dysphoria and that you need spiro and estradiol (I'm just assuming you want a small dose of this for your health, and the doctor you speak to will make the same assumption) to handle that. If I recall a friend's story correctly, you can even print out the papers at home and have them filled out by the time of your appointment.
>>
>>5435158
all things must end
>>
>>5435734

uh no your legs are hairy as fuck but you sure as shit don't have big quads you're just slightly fat
>>
>>5435158
quads are good for looking fem. Just make sure your upper body is nice and slim.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.