[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who on /LGBT/ has the hardest time dating? Who on /LGBT/ has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 236x354
Who on /LGBT/ has the hardest time dating?

Who on /LGBT/ has the easiest time dating?

Why?
>>
>>5434962
The attractive ones have the easiest time

The ugly ones have the hardest time
>>
Probably tran-men. Men are seen as shitty, disposable beings in general. Imagine having to tell a straight girl that you don't have a dick.
>>
>>5434988
Average ones have it the hardest because ugly people know they are ugly and find other ugly people, or people with ugly feitsh.

No one wants to settle for average.
>>
Lesbians have the easiest time dating, gay men have the easiest time fucking. Mtfs have the hardest of dating but can find fucking. Ftms have an easier time dating but the hardest to find just fucking. Bisluts have it easiest if they just stick in het since that's the number game for you. Otherwise it's just like gay men, easy time fucking but harder dating.
>>
>>5434962

i get laid well enough, but i have been single for 3 years. theres been two guys i would have liked to date but didnt return the feelings.
>>
>>5435012
/thread
>>
>>5435012
>Lesbians have the easiest time dating
How? Women are so aloof
>>
>>5435104
Lesbians are incredibly monogamous. I've known more lesbian couples dating for 60+ years first in line getting married when it's made legal. They have jokes about moving in within the second date and it's kinda based in truth, that's just how much they are into settling down. Irl I hardly see a normal single lesbian. She's either just out of a relationship and sad, about to be in a relationship, or in one. They aren't as happy just fucking.
>>
>>5434988
Teach me how to be attractive
>>
>>5434962
dating? mtfs
fucking? ftms
>>
>>5435012
I doubt lesbians have the easiest time dating. The lesbian dating pool is full of bi women and trannies. If you're a gay girl that likes other gay girls, you're going to have a hard time
>>
>>5434962
Bis have the easiest and hardest time dating. Their options are so big, but then they have to deal with the bi stigma
>>
>>5434962
straight men tbqh
>>
>>5435198
Maybe on tumblr and 4chan.

I've never come across a transbian in reality. In fact I didn't even know they existed till 4chan. Seems from what I observe it's a lot of bisluts that defend lesbians ought to fuck transbians. So I guess they fuck each other. Idk never see this shit actually play out irl.

Otherwise only butch dykes that wanna get heartbroken fuck with bisluts. Or girls looking to get laid.

I swear as a dyke that's just trying to fuck around right now it's honestly hard to stay out of a relationship. Even online dating for lesbians is really more about emotions and relationships than meeting up for fucking like I hear you gay dudes get.
>>
1. Straight Women
2. Bi Women
3. Lesbian Women
4. Bi FtM Trans
5. androphilic FtM Trans
6. gynephilic FtM Trans
7. Straight Men
8. Gay Men
9. Bi Men
10. bi MtF Trans
11. androphilic MtF Trans
12. Intersex / genderfluid / 'other'
13. genyphilic MtF Trans
>>
There just is not enough /polgbt twinks like myself, so very hard.
>>
>Who on /LGBT/ has the hardest time dating?
Me

>Why?
Because I'm retarded
>>
>>5435267
What about asexual people?
>>
>>5435446
Why would they even be relevant to the question in OP?
>>
>>5435457
Dating?
>>
>>5435267
this
>>
>>5435518
This is a joke right?
>>
>>5435543
No. I'm being completely serious
>>
>>5435596
OP asked which group has the hardest/easiest time getting into a relationship, not who has the easiest/hardest time making friends. If you don't find someone attractive and want to date them just for the 'benefits' of dating you're a selfish piece of shit.

If you want to date, date another asexual person. Literally doesn't matter what each other looks like so you should have no problem
>>
>>5435267
what about pansexuals or otherkins?
>>
>>5435616
Pansexual is a type of bi-person.

Otherkin is not a gender or sexuality, it's an identity. Might as well put gamer, goth, furry, whatever other shitty subculture on the list
>>
who has an easier time getting quick fucks, mtfs or twinks?
>>
>>5435622
found the shitlord
>>
>>5435627
twink

i think lesbians have the easiest time dating

due to being friends with lesbians

they turbo fuck each other all the time and are always getting laid or experiencing a relationship
>>
File: 1450926961718.png (56 KB, 149x149) Image search: [Google]
1450926961718.png
56 KB, 149x149
>>5435267
Pretty much spot on
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.